User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 19 of 19

  1. #11
    ... Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Here ya go!
    Thanks.
    I'm just gonna skip the ones that were on the previous one.

    3) What are your interests? Why?
    Music, manga, reading, writing, drawing, my knives, learning about things that interest me.
    Because I enjoy them, why else would they interest me?

    4) What do you want out of life?
    To be happy, to better understand myself.

    6) What do you like in other people? Why?
    Loyalty, how close I tend to get to people is often dependent on how much I think I can trust them, among other things of course, but that is what came to mind first...
    7) What do you dislike in other people? Why?
    People that have no sense of boundaries/ people who don't learn. Few things are more annoying than when I want to be left alone and having someone want to bug me...

    8) What would your ideal partner be like?
    Combine the previous two questions... Although, shared interests would be very important as well. I don't get along with people if they aren't interested in at least some of the same things.

    9) Do you enjoy comfort, sensory indulgence, relaxation? Are you physically hedonistic (parties, dancing, binges, good eating, etc.)? Do you focus finely on physical sensations, carefully savoring them? First question, sometimes.
    Second question, no.
    Third question, sometimes.

    10) Do you find yourself neglecting bodily concerns and pushing your body beyond reasonable limits (like skipping sleep or meals or the like)? If so, do you appreciate being encouraged to slow down and take care of yourself, or does it make you feel annoyed or mollycoddled?
    Yes, I do so often unfortunately. It usually annoys me, but not always.

    11) Do you focus more on what you need to take care of at the moment, or on the end goal? Do you prefer an attitude of leaving no stone left unturned, or do you only focus on what you feel is necessary to reach your end goals? Are you thorough or sloppy? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    I tend to do both depending on the situation. You can bet that if something is important to me I'm going to become a perfectionist about it. However, if I don't consider it that important I will likely cut corners wherever I can.

    12) Are you forever chasing after new ideas and possibilities, or do you prefer dreaming up imaginative scenarios and fully fleshed-out plans? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people? I wish I could focus, but I tend to just come up with tons of unrelated random ideas. Which is really annoying when I'm trying to do something like write a story and all I can do is come up with unrelated scenes...

    13) Do you look for the hidden implications of concepts in analysis, and what they lead to? Or do you prefer to examine how concepts relate to each other? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people? I don't look for them, but often enough I just tend to think of strange implications of things.

    14) Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind?
    Pick the most likely and plan for it.

    15) Are you prone to uncertainty or indecisiveness? When you have multiple opportunities to choose from, do you analyze them all? Or do you want to cut out the ones that aren’t likely or are least likely; pick just one?
    Pfft, this question was made for me, I'm the most indecisive person I know, or maybe I'm not. I tend to analyze all options, and I usually can find both good and bad for both/all of them so I end up being unable to determine a best choice.

    16) Are you open to any avenue that might offer potential opportunities? Or do you prefer to make sure the odds are in favor of a new avenue bringing benefits?
    A little of both, I'm open to new opportunities, but if I don't feel there is any hope for a new opportunity I will disregard it.

    17) Are you assertive? Aggressive? Do you like it when other people are?
    Most of the time, no. However, I have noticed that I have a point when pushed too far I become assertive/aggressive, but I can't seem to act that way at will.

    18) Are you able to relax? Or are you restless and fidgety?
    Restless and fidgety.

    19) Do you prefer concepts, principles, rules, procedures, etc. to be precise and lack ambiguity, or do you prefer simple solutions that offer (or as long as they offer) greater efficiency and productivity?Usually greater efficiency, as long as the ambiguity doesn't lead to excessive loophole finding that therefore hurts the situation.

    20) Are you a practical person in general? Elaborate.
    It depends on what situation you're talking about. I can't elaborate because it is too context specific.

    21) Are you passionate? Emotional? Given to performance or histrionics? Do you enjoy those qualities in other people?
    I'm emotional, but I don't display much emotion. I do enjoy it to some extent in others as it can bring my emotions to the surface, but I often think people take it too far, and too much emotion is annoying... (Plus I tend to be a little emotionally reactive, so getting angry at me leads to me being angry with you, etc.)

    22) Are you aware of when you're stepping on other peoples' toes, or offend them? When you're not liked? Usually, yes. People in my life tend to not believe that I know when I'm doing this, but chances are, if I offend you, I intended to do so (usually anyways).

    23) Are you sensitive to others being emotionally hurt or offended?

    For a very very select few people, yes. A vast majority of the time, no.

    24) Would you say that the status of your personal relationships with people, your distance to them, is an important criterion for guiding your behavior?

    Without a doubt.
    ...

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Thanks.
    I'm just gonna skip the ones that were on the previous one.

    3) What are your interests? Why?
    Music, manga, reading, writing, drawing, my knives, learning about things that interest me.
    Because I enjoy them, why else would they interest me?

    4) What do you want out of life?
    To be happy, to better understand myself.

    6) What do you like in other people? Why?
    Loyalty, how close I tend to get to people is often dependent on how much I think I can trust them, among other things of course, but that is what came to mind first...
    7) What do you dislike in other people? Why?
    People that have no sense of boundaries/ people who don't learn. Few things are more annoying than when I want to be left alone and having someone want to bug me...

    8) What would your ideal partner be like?
    Combine the previous two questions... Although, shared interests would be very important as well. I don't get along with people if they aren't interested in at least some of the same things.

    9) Do you enjoy comfort, sensory indulgence, relaxation? Are you physically hedonistic (parties, dancing, binges, good eating, etc.)? Do you focus finely on physical sensations, carefully savoring them? First question, sometimes.
    Second question, no.
    Third question, sometimes.

    10) Do you find yourself neglecting bodily concerns and pushing your body beyond reasonable limits (like skipping sleep or meals or the like)? If so, do you appreciate being encouraged to slow down and take care of yourself, or does it make you feel annoyed or mollycoddled?
    Yes, I do so often unfortunately. It usually annoys me, but not always.

    11) Do you focus more on what you need to take care of at the moment, or on the end goal? Do you prefer an attitude of leaving no stone left unturned, or do you only focus on what you feel is necessary to reach your end goals? Are you thorough or sloppy? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    I tend to do both depending on the situation. You can bet that if something is important to me I'm going to become a perfectionist about it. However, if I don't consider it that important I will likely cut corners wherever I can.

    12) Are you forever chasing after new ideas and possibilities, or do you prefer dreaming up imaginative scenarios and fully fleshed-out plans? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people? I wish I could focus, but I tend to just come up with tons of unrelated random ideas. Which is really annoying when I'm trying to do something like write a story and all I can do is come up with unrelated scenes...

    13) Do you look for the hidden implications of concepts in analysis, and what they lead to? Or do you prefer to examine how concepts relate to each other? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people? I don't look for them, but often enough I just tend to think of strange implications of things.

    14) Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind?
    Pick the most likely and plan for it.

    15) Are you prone to uncertainty or indecisiveness? When you have multiple opportunities to choose from, do you analyze them all? Or do you want to cut out the ones that aren’t likely or are least likely; pick just one?
    Pfft, this question was made for me, I'm the most indecisive person I know, or maybe I'm not. I tend to analyze all options, and I usually can find both good and bad for both/all of them so I end up being unable to determine a best choice.

    16) Are you open to any avenue that might offer potential opportunities? Or do you prefer to make sure the odds are in favor of a new avenue bringing benefits?
    A little of both, I'm open to new opportunities, but if I don't feel there is any hope for a new opportunity I will disregard it.

    17) Are you assertive? Aggressive? Do you like it when other people are?
    Most of the time, no. However, I have noticed that I have a point when pushed too far I become assertive/aggressive, but I can't seem to act that way at will.

    18) Are you able to relax? Or are you restless and fidgety?
    Restless and fidgety.

    19) Do you prefer concepts, principles, rules, procedures, etc. to be precise and lack ambiguity, or do you prefer simple solutions that offer (or as long as they offer) greater efficiency and productivity?Usually greater efficiency, as long as the ambiguity doesn't lead to excessive loophole finding that therefore hurts the situation.

    20) Are you a practical person in general? Elaborate.
    It depends on what situation you're talking about. I can't elaborate because it is too context specific.

    21) Are you passionate? Emotional? Given to performance or histrionics? Do you enjoy those qualities in other people?
    I'm emotional, but I don't display much emotion. I do enjoy it to some extent in others as it can bring my emotions to the surface, but I often think people take it too far, and too much emotion is annoying... (Plus I tend to be a little emotionally reactive, so getting angry at me leads to me being angry with you, etc.)

    22) Are you aware of when you're stepping on other peoples' toes, or offend them? When you're not liked? Usually, yes. People in my life tend to not believe that I know when I'm doing this, but chances are, if I offend you, I intended to do so (usually anyways).

    23) Are you sensitive to others being emotionally hurt or offended?

    For a very very select few people, yes. A vast majority of the time, no.

    24) Would you say that the status of your personal relationships with people, your distance to them, is an important criterion for guiding your behavior?

    Without a doubt.
    Hmmmm, well socionics wise, I think you may be IEI (INFp); note: not synonyms with Jung's INFP.

    As for JCF type . . . I'm still not sure

    Alright, since I can't seem to find an exact type via functions, I'll bring the functions to you!

    This source should be fairly reliable, which set of functions best relates the way you think?
    http://www.personalitynation.com/ana...functions.html

  3. #13
    ... Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post

    This source should be fairly reliable, which set of functions best relates the way you think?
    http://www.personalitynation.com/ana...functions.html
    Okay, well, just going off of that page, here are some guesses, though I still don't fully understand the functions.

    Si: I often do try to relate things back to past experiences, however this doesn't work well for me because my recall of past experiences isn't very accurate. In fact when I try to recall past experiences I tend to distort them quite a bit, and end up surprised by how far off base I was. I'm the kind of person who can't remember what he had for lunch earlier in the day, though I'm not completely sure that is Si... I like how the poster described the difference between Si and Ne using music, and that kind of leads me to think I may use Ne. I don't recognize notes on their own, when trying to figure out what note is next I find myself humming the notes that lead up to that one more often than the note itself.

    Se: I probably use this more than Si. When I'm not spacing out (when I can bring myself to pay attention.) I tend to notice a lot more than other people. My brother always seems to be in awe of me noticing something that seemed like an obvious observation to me... The thing that I'm not sure of is that it says something about Se users being on the leading edge of trends, which I've never actually followed... Though I have had fun in the past reading other people's reactions.

    Ni vs Ne: This one is difficult for me to answer. Based on the descriptions at least, I use both from time to time, and I really can't tell which I use more...

    Te: I use this from time to time, but usually only when I'm trying to convince someone of something, and other methods don't work. It seems kind of... I don't know... cheap... (I can't find the right word) to say that "because x says this it must be true" So usually when I use what they describe as Te it's because I know the person I'm trying to persuade will believe it. Hehe, the scientific method is boring, consensus is boring, etc. I'm not efficient at all...

    Fe: My views of morality often conflict with those of the people around me, not sure what that says, but it seems to conflict a bit with the Fe description. I tend to irritate people by not aligning with what they believe. I don't know for sure, I've never felt much desire to align with other peoples moral standards.

    Ti:
    external consensus can go to hell because it might very well be wrong, no matter how many people believe it or how many experts claim to know the truth.
    Got that from the post, and I thought it was hilarious, especially how it kind of agrees with what I said above under Te. I definitely use Ti over Te, however I don't think it is a dominant function, based largely on how often I go against what I know would be the more logical thing to do...
    This is why INTPs will argue hypotheticals all day but INTJs will rarely bother trying to convince you. For the INTJ, Te simply doesn't see what useful goal would be served by trying to change your opinion.
    Somewhat confusingly however, I would side with the INTJ here. I generally don't see the point in trying to convince people of anything.
    Ti likes to figure out entire systems just for the sake of getting a glimpse of complete truth ("I want to play guitar, so I will learn the system of rules for how chords are built so I understand the whole thing at once"), whereas Te is much more goal-oriented and always wants to know how this system can be applied to something externally useful or used to accomplish our predetermined goals...so Te would be more inclined to first figure out what the goal is ("What do I plan to use my guitar playing for?") and then learn only what's necessary to complete that goal. ("I want to learn 'Freebird', so I will learn the chords and techniques necessary to play that song.")
    Great, more contradictions, I would side with the Te in this quote again. So now I'm confused, I relate more to the simple description of Ti, but in all of the application scenarios I side with Te...

    Fi:
    Unlike Fe, Fi leads you to draw ethics purely from an internal, subjective source and finds Fe's collective approach to morality shallow and fake.
    It is definitely my belief that just about everything on this planet is completely subjective. Good, evil, right, wrong, morality, ethics. What I consider right can easily be considered wrong to another, and in fact that seems to happen to me a lot...(Meaning what others consider a great wrong, I really don't care about.) I think I use Fi a lot, but I think it isn't quite developed to the level I try to use it at, seeing as how I'm not so in tune with emotions... However, that being said, I definitely agree with and strongly use everything in Fi that doesn't have to do with emotions. But yeah, I experience emotions strongly, but I don't understand them at all, neither in myself or in others.
    Fi doms are ethical perfectionists in the same way Ti doms are logical perfectionists. They seek a sense of internal balance and harmony with their surroundings that feels right in their own individual way.
    That is a major theme in my life.

    I love the link by the way, bookmarked it.

    So that would what... Point towards INxx? I have to be honest, I've never looked at the functions in this kind of detail.
    ...

  4. #14
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    So...... I still get the impression that you are probably INFP, and also probably 6w5. Feel free to debate this though

    I'll try to show a bit of my 'reasoning'

    (Oh and short key.... Pe=extraverted perceiving, Ji=introverted judging)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    7) What do you dislike in other people? Why?
    People that have no sense of boundaries/ people who don't learn. Few things are more annoying than when I want to be left alone and having someone want to bug me...
    Ji dominant of some sort. Might be able to tell if I knew what you are talking about that people don't learn. Emphasis on boundaries, and that it ranks that high on annoying = probably introverted.

    9) Do you enjoy comfort, sensory indulgence, relaxation? Are you physically hedonistic (parties, dancing, binges, good eating, etc.)? Do you focus finely on physical sensations, carefully savoring them? First question, sometimes.
    Second question, no.
    Third question, sometimes.
    Probable Si>Se. Si focuses on intensity rather than extensity of experiences.


    11) Do you focus more on what you need to take care of at the moment, or on the end goal? Do you prefer an attitude of leaving no stone left unturned, or do you only focus on what you feel is necessary to reach your end goals? Are you thorough or sloppy? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
    I tend to do both depending on the situation. You can bet that if something is important to me I'm going to become a perfectionist about it. However, if I don't consider it that important I will likely cut corners wherever I can.
    Ji primary, Pe secondary...

    12) Are you forever chasing after new ideas and possibilities, or do you prefer dreaming up imaginative scenarios and fully fleshed-out plans? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people? I wish I could focus, but I tend to just come up with tons of unrelated random ideas. Which is really annoying when I'm trying to do something like write a story and all I can do is come up with unrelated scenes... [/QUOTE]

    Ne secondary (almost looks like tertiary, but that doesn't fit with the rest of this). Typical of INPs to see this flow of ideas as something distracting and sometimes even annoying but still held in high regard.

    14) Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind?
    Pick the most likely and plan for it.
    Ixxx, maybe Ji dominant

    15) Are you prone to uncertainty or indecisiveness? When you have multiple opportunities to choose from, do you analyze them all? Or do you want to cut out the ones that aren’t likely or are least likely; pick just one?
    Pfft, this question was made for me, I'm the most indecisive person I know, or maybe I'm not. I tend to analyze all options, and I usually can find both good and bad for both/all of them so I end up being unable to determine a best choice.
    P (with INP flavor)

    16) Are you open to any avenue that might offer potential opportunities? Or do you prefer to make sure the odds are in favor of a new avenue bringing benefits?
    A little of both, I'm open to new opportunities, but if I don't feel there is any hope for a new opportunity I will disregard it.
    Pe kept in check by Ji.

    21) Are you passionate? Emotional? Given to performance or histrionics? Do you enjoy those qualities in other people?
    I'm emotional, but I don't display much emotion. I do enjoy it to some extent in others as it can bring my emotions to the surface, but I often think people take it too far, and too much emotion is annoying... (Plus I tend to be a little emotionally reactive, so getting angry at me leads to me being angry with you, etc.)
    Interesting.... would need more info on this one. Can you expand upon the "too much emotion is annoying" part?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Si: I often do try to relate things back to past experiences, however this doesn't work well for me because my recall of past experiences isn't very accurate. In fact when I try to recall past experiences I tend to distort them quite a bit, and end up surprised by how far off base I was. I'm the kind of person who can't remember what he had for lunch earlier in the day, though I'm not completely sure that is Si... I like how the poster described the difference between Si and Ne using music, and that kind of leads me to think I may use Ne. I don't recognize notes on their own, when trying to figure out what note is next I find myself humming the notes that lead up to that one more often than the note itself.
    Probably Si in tertiary. Distorted probably by Ne being prioritized, but not shown in much of a negative light like it would take on if inferior.

    Se: I probably use this more than Si. When I'm not spacing out (when I can bring myself to pay attention.) I tend to notice a lot more than other people. My brother always seems to be in awe of me noticing something that seemed like an obvious observation to me... The thing that I'm not sure of is that it says something about Se users being on the leading edge of trends, which I've never actually followed... Though I have had fun in the past reading other people's reactions.
    To some extent, the liking of reading people's reactions and noticing things that others don't could be more Ne probing.


    Te: I use this from time to time, but usually only when I'm trying to convince someone of something, and other methods don't work. It seems kind of... I don't know... cheap... (I can't find the right word) to say that "because x says this it must be true" So usually when I use what they describe as Te it's because I know the person I'm trying to persuade will believe it. Hehe, the scientific method is boring, consensus is boring, etc. I'm not efficient at all...
    Could be inferior Te, as it is used but the worth of it is diminished and 'boring', and also viewed in kind of a simplified way.

    Fe: My views of morality often conflict with those of the people around me, not sure what that says, but it seems to conflict a bit with the Fe description. I tend to irritate people by not aligning with what they believe. I don't know for sure, I've never felt much desire to align with other peoples moral standards.
    Not an xxFJ.

    Ti:Got that from the post, and I thought it was hilarious, especially how it kind of agrees with what I said above under Te. I definitely use Ti over Te, however I don't think it is a dominant function, based largely on how often I go against what I know would be the more logical thing to do... Somewhat confusingly however, I would side with the INTJ here. I generally don't see the point in trying to convince people of anything. Great, more contradictions, I would side with the Te in this quote again. So now I'm confused, I relate more to the simple description of Ti, but in all of the application scenarios I side with Te...
    This last part has me think that whatever T you have is undifferentiated so not preferred.

    Fi:It is definitely my belief that just about everything on this planet is completely subjective. Good, evil, right, wrong, morality, ethics. What I consider right can easily be considered wrong to another, and in fact that seems to happen to me a lot...(Meaning what others consider a great wrong, I really don't care about.) I think I use Fi a lot, but I think it isn't quite developed to the level I try to use it at, seeing as how I'm not so in tune with emotions... However, that being said, I definitely agree with and strongly use everything in Fi that doesn't have to do with emotions. But yeah, I experience emotions strongly, but I don't understand them at all, neither in myself or in others. That is a major theme in my life.
    The whole emotion thing throws everything out of whack :P If that's the only part that you don't identify with then you are probably a strong Fi user. "Ethical perfectionist" really gets a lot closer to what Fi is about than anything about emotions.

    Also in summary, your writing is riddled with the structure and style that shows up so much in aux Ne'ers questioning their type. An open-ended exploratory style, with lots of questioning of the context and very little specific explanation, vividly illustrating examples, or abrupt directness that may indicate Se aux. Clear intro-judginess tone but upon closer inspection seems more Fi than Ti, though your answers to a couple of my questions may make that part clearer.


    Wow, that was more than a bit Good thing you have a nice hangout here.... this means I get to crash your couch and raid your snack food drawer, right?

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    @Tyrinth

    From what you posted there, INFP seems likely. You definitely vale Te as opposed to Ti, and value Fi as opposed to Fe, so some sort of Te+Fi user is definite. You also seem to value Si, and as for N, I'm not too sure, But as Luna mentioned, you do seem to have that 'exploratory style' usually associated with Ne aux types. So overall INFP seems sbout right.

  6. #16
    ... Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Interesting.... would need more info on this one. Can you expand upon the "too much emotion is annoying" part?
    I don't like it when emotion completely takes over, it makes people difficult to deal with. Like I mean when they get so emotional that nothing you can say or do makes any difference, that is annoying to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Wow, that was more than a bit Good thing you have a nice hangout here.... this means I get to crash your couch and raid your snack food drawer, right?
    Hehe, if you really want to, I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    From what you posted there, INFP seems likely. You definitely vale Te as opposed to Ti, and value Fi as opposed to Fe, so some sort of Te+Fi user is definite. You also seem to value Si, and as for N, I'm not too sure, But as Luna mentioned, you do seem to have that 'exploratory style' usually associated with Ne aux types. So overall INFP seems sbout right.
    So... My previous typing of INFP IEI 6w5 (649) sp/sx was likely correct?
    ...

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    So... My previous typing of INFP IEI 6w5 (649) sp/sx was likely correct?
    Basically, yeah.

  8. #18
    ... Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Basically, yeah.
    Heh, I was pretty set on that a while ago, but something just didn't seem right about the INFP part (probably going off of stereotyped descriptions too much).

    Thanks for all of your help everyone.
    ...

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Heh, I was pretty set on that a while ago, but something just didn't seem right about the INFP part (probably going off of stereotyped descriptions too much).
    I know the feeling.

    Thanks for all of your help everyone.
    Sure thing man, glad to be of help

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-12-2015, 01:34 PM
  2. Just dumping this here: An argument for a flat earth.
    By xisnotx in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 10:03 AM
  3. Alleviate your "Forum Boredom" - hang out here!
    By PeaceBaby in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:35 PM
  4. I have 2000 dollars I need a new laptop (fight it out here for your favorite models!)
    By Billy in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 09:07 PM
  5. I Don’t Believe In Anything. I’m Just Here for the Violence.
    By onceuponatime in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO