I'm just gonna skip the ones that were on the previous one.
3) What are your interests? Why?
Music, manga, reading, writing, drawing, my knives, learning about things that interest me.
Because I enjoy them, why else would they interest me?
4) What do you want out of life?
To be happy, to better understand myself.
6) What do you like in other people? Why?
Loyalty, how close I tend to get to people is often dependent on how much I think I can trust them, among other things of course, but that is what came to mind first...
7) What do you dislike in other people? Why?
People that have no sense of boundaries/ people who don't learn. Few things are more annoying than when I want to be left alone and having someone want to bug me...
8) What would your ideal partner be like?
Combine the previous two questions... Although, shared interests would be very important as well. I don't get along with people if they aren't interested in at least some of the same things.
9) Do you enjoy comfort, sensory indulgence, relaxation? Are you physically hedonistic (parties, dancing, binges, good eating, etc.)? Do you focus finely on physical sensations, carefully savoring them? First question, sometimes.
Second question, no.
Third question, sometimes.
10) Do you find yourself neglecting bodily concerns and pushing your body beyond reasonable limits (like skipping sleep or meals or the like)? If so, do you appreciate being encouraged to slow down and take care of yourself, or does it make you feel annoyed or mollycoddled?
Yes, I do so often unfortunately. It usually annoys me, but not always.
11) Do you focus more on what you need to take care of at the moment, or on the end goal? Do you prefer an attitude of leaving no stone left unturned, or do you only focus on what you feel is necessary to reach your end goals? Are you thorough or sloppy? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people?
I tend to do both depending on the situation. You can bet that if something is important to me I'm going to become a perfectionist about it. However, if I don't consider it that important I will likely cut corners wherever I can.
12) Are you forever chasing after new ideas and possibilities, or do you prefer dreaming up imaginative scenarios and fully fleshed-out plans? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people? I wish I could focus, but I tend to just come up with tons of unrelated random ideas. Which is really annoying when I'm trying to do something like write a story and all I can do is come up with unrelated scenes...
13) Do you look for the hidden implications of concepts in analysis, and what they lead to? Or do you prefer to examine how concepts relate to each other? If neither applies to you, which do you prefer in other people? I don't look for them, but often enough I just tend to think of strange implications of things.
14) Do you solve all variables, difficulties and contingencies as they come up? Or do you prefer to pick the most likely outcome or most likely conclusion and plan with it in mind?
Pick the most likely and plan for it.
15) Are you prone to uncertainty or indecisiveness? When you have multiple opportunities to choose from, do you analyze them all? Or do you want to cut out the ones that aren’t likely or are least likely; pick just one?
Pfft, this question was made for me, I'm the most indecisive person I know, or maybe I'm not. I tend to analyze all options, and I usually can find both good and bad for both/all of them so I end up being unable to determine a best choice.
16) Are you open to any avenue that might offer potential opportunities? Or do you prefer to make sure the odds are in favor of a new avenue bringing benefits?
A little of both, I'm open to new opportunities, but if I don't feel there is any hope for a new opportunity I will disregard it.
17) Are you assertive? Aggressive? Do you like it when other people are?
Most of the time, no. However, I have noticed that I have a point when pushed too far I become assertive/aggressive, but I can't seem to act that way at will.
18) Are you able to relax? Or are you restless and fidgety?
Restless and fidgety.
19) Do you prefer concepts, principles, rules, procedures, etc. to be precise and lack ambiguity, or do you prefer simple solutions that offer (or as long as they offer) greater efficiency and productivity?Usually greater efficiency, as long as the ambiguity doesn't lead to excessive loophole finding that therefore hurts the situation.
20) Are you a practical person in general? Elaborate.
It depends on what situation you're talking about. I can't elaborate because it is too context specific.
21) Are you passionate? Emotional? Given to performance or histrionics? Do you enjoy those qualities in other people?
I'm emotional, but I don't display much emotion. I do enjoy it to some extent in others as it can bring my emotions to the surface, but I often think people take it too far, and too much emotion is annoying... (Plus I tend to be a little emotionally reactive, so getting angry at me leads to me being angry with you, etc.)
22) Are you aware of when you're stepping on other peoples' toes, or offend them? When you're not liked? Usually, yes. People in my life tend to not believe that I know when I'm doing this, but chances are, if I offend you, I intended to do so (usually anyways).
23) Are you sensitive to others being emotionally hurt or offended?
For a very very select few people, yes. A vast majority of the time, no.
24) Would you say that the status of your personal relationships with people, your distance to them, is an important criterion for guiding your behavior?
Without a doubt.