Here's some questions I answered somewhere else about my type:
I'm back for round 658485 of trying to figure out my type. Maybe you can guys can help.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
So many things. The biggest problem is that I cannot look at my self objectively. I know all the theory of the functions, how they work together, what they represent, etc. and I cannot for the life of me pin down which ones I use. Its almost to the point that I don't even care...except that I do. Sometimes I think it maybe it will give me some kind of insight or reassurance about myself, like maybe it'll help me realize that there's nothing wrong with me.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I could list a million things I yearn for, but I think they all pale in comparison to real love. Having that genuine bond where you know someone loves you for who you are and really wants you in their life is pretty amazing. I yearn to have a life filled with that feeling.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I was at my finest between the ages of 0-10. I spent my time learning at school (which I really liked) and just playing when I came home. I felt like I was a success at school and at home and that I was respected for that. I didn't have to do anything to impress anyone. I just existed, lived, played, and it was nice.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
I feel inferior when I fail at things and I absolutely hate the feeling of going nowhere. I also feel inferior when I feel misunderstood and have no way of communicating so that I make myself understandable. I also feel inferior when people don't listen to my opinion or underestimate me.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about if what I'm doing is right. If its right for me and if its right in general. I also think a lot about the consequences. Is what I'm about to do a bad idea? What'll the result be? Do I want to do something that results in that? I think about the overall effect.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I want the best possible outcome. It doesn't matter who has control really, but I just want the best outcome. If I feel like something is being done that will hurt the outcome then I'll speak up. But its not about having control at all. Its about the result.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I had a lot of fun when I was little and I used to play school with my stuffed animals. I felt very competent in being a pretend teacher, lol. I really enjoyed what I was doing and got very immersed into it. I took my playtime seriously. lol.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
When I want to learn something knew my first inclination is to research it to death, but I've noticed that researching something to death is totally useless. I really need to find a way to connect whatever I'm learning to in way that I understand. I need to see how it all works together.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I'm pretty naturally organized. Its not too hard for me. I like to make to do list sometimes, but I usually forget them right after I make them. I'm pretty good at arranging things around my room. I like having things function well more than anything.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand the principles behind it. I do look for info that supports it, but I don't necessarily need official info to understand something. I probably won't believe a person though if there's nothing to support what they're saying. But it still might be an interesting idea.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I like it when we can all be apart of the group, but I make sure that I follow what I believe and that I'm myself. Sometimes its hard to be myself with everyone though. A lot of the time it doesn't seem worth it to try and prove who I am to every single person. But if I'm having a real relationship with someone then I feel compelled to be totally honest. In fact, I actually have a friend who consistently wants me to lie and tell her that I miss her and love her but...I just can't. I can't compliment on command. It makes me want to never compliment her again. Then she tells me that I'm being unsupportive. I don't know how lying would be make me any more supportive though. Does handing out pre-packaged compliments on command really make me a better friend?
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
A little of both. I think before I speak most of the time. I do blurt some stupid stuff out though when I'm around my closest friends and family though. One on one communication can either be wonderful or really hardcore. It really depends on who I'm talking to. Group discussions are the same. If I feel like I'm being welcomed then it can be kind of nice to talk to a group and know that they understand what I'm saying or think I'm funny. On those occasions, I actually kind of like the attention.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I look before leaping most of the time. I think actions and words both speak. You can't really ignore either. Motives behind actions and words and the key though.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'd probably go out assuming that I'm not being lazy or needing time to myself. TV can wait in general though. But I'd make sure that my DVR was recording it. lol.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Either really emotionless and critical or really insecure about myself and fishing for some kind of connection or attention from others. I also tend to disappear sometimes. I get avoidant. I'm embarassed by all these behaviors, by the way.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Its hard to say, but one thing I've noticed that I really, really hate is being told what to do like I'm too stupid to do it myself. People seem to think I'm like this little innocent, naive baby that needs to be instructed on how to do things all the time. I don't like being treated like a naive person who can't figure things out for themselves.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I really like talking about how others live their lives, but only if its in an attempt to understand why they are how they are. I like hearing about what other people are doing with their lives and what their interests are.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I don't know what I pay the least attention to. I guess I pay so little attention to it that I can't even pinpoint it. Maybe, being tough. Yeah, I don't pay much attention to asserting dominance or being a outwardly tough.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They perceive me as apathetic about certain things and naive about others. They are wrong on both accounts. They also don't realize that I have hardcore feelings about a lot of things and a deep understanding of how things work. Some think I'm smart but also a little ditzy. Others think I'm so quiet that I must not have a personality. One told me that it seems like I don't worry about anything, ever. (All wrong, again.).
I've also been called nice, caring, and smart. My family seems to think that I'm smart enough to do anything that I want with my life. They also think I'm very loyal.
Most people seem to like me I guess.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
A day to do whatever I want... I'd probably want to listen to some music, play some video games, go to the beach or movies with someone I like, read some fanfiction, and eat some icecream and barbeque food.
If I'm being more unrealistic, then I want to get a on private jet with the people I love, fly to New York City (ore somewhere else like that) and fill up the day just seeing all the sights.