• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wanna type me? Please? Pretty please?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay still think you're an infp...very likeable too. :)
really like the questions also. would enjoy reading others answers to them...probably.

maybe a so/sx?? 6w7?? not sure

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]

i think I'm a 6w7 btw.

What do you think you're instinctual variant is? I'm personally leaning toward So/Sx.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=14475]SiriusSeverusSnape[/MENTION]
INFP 6w7 So/Sx if you believe in tritype theory, I think you're a 6-2-9

SiriusSeverusSnape

MBTI Type
SVRS
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]

I read over the descriptions and I was actually thinking sp/so or so/sp. i didn't relate much to the sx description.

also, im not sure what tri-type is yet.

and lady x, thank you for the compliment!

i have another questionaire that I filled out on personalitycafe if any of you want to read it. I'll put the link just in case (although I understand if you don't want to since everyone thinks INFP 6w7 is right. :))
http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my...igure-out-one-i-am-questionaire-answered.html

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I read over the descriptions and I was actually thinking sp/so or so/sp. i didn't relate much to the sx description.

you could be So/Sp (you don't strike me as Sp dom though)

personally I see 629, possibly 639

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=14475]SiriusSeverusSnape[/MENTION]
INFP 6w7 So/Sx if you believe in tritype theory, I think you're a 6-2-9

Another "Good Samaritan."

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]

i have another questionaire that I filled out on personalitycafe if any of you want to read it. I'll put the link just in case (although I understand if you don't want to since everyone thinks INFP 6w7 is right. :))
http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my...igure-out-one-i-am-questionaire-answered.html

Here, I've analyzed your completed questionairre from Personality Café:

I am driven by love, loyalty, and doing the right thing. Doing the right thing for the people that I need to do right by drives me. I look for people and situations that I can be loyal to and that will be loyal to me as well.

INFP, E-types 6 and 1

I seek strong, genuine bonds.

E-type 6 Sx

I hope to be surrounded with true love and I hope to experience the joys that the world has to offer. I want to look back on my life and know that I didn't miss out on the important things.

So/Sx instinctual variant

I want to avoid missing out on the important things in life like I mentioned above.

Sx instinct, wing 7

I want to avoid being someone who gets so caught up in the stupid details that I miss whats important.

Ne + Fi functions

I also want to avoid being someone who is too scared get out there and explore the world. Love, loyalty, and trying to be a good person are the values that are important to me.

INFP 6w7, with some counterphobicness.

I fear regret. I hate the idea of looking back on my life and realizing that I did it all wrong and now I am out of time. I hate the idea of missing out and never getting a second chance.

INFP, wing 7

I also fear being alone forever. I fear spending my whole life only having superficial bonds with people.

E-type 6 Sx!

I want others to see me as wise, smart, caring, loyal, sweet, and valuable. I see myself as most of these things, most of the time. But I also see myself as being somewhat afraid of the world. I don't take enough risks and I forget to live in the moment.

E-types 6 and 2

I feel my best when I know that I am valuable to others and that I have value as a person. I feel my worst when I feel incompetent, or like I'm not contributing anything to society. I also feel my worst when I feel stagnant or stuck.

2w1 So/Sx, wing 7

Anger: I have found that anger usually comes in the form of resentment. I resent that anyone would do anything to make me angry. I also feel guilty for being angry a lot of the time because it is either irrational on my part, or I feel like I should be able to rise above it. Something about anger seems wrong to me when I feel it, but I also know that it is justified a lot of the time. I've never been violent and I usually don't yell, but sometimes I really want to. But again, it feels wrong to do so, like I should be able to handle it better than that.

INFP 6, integrated to 9

Shame: Shame usually comes in the form of extreme guilt. I feel guilty for not being better. I also don't like the embarassment that comes from shame. I feel mad at myself for having or doing things in my life that bring me shameful feelings.

1w2?

Anxiety: Anxiety usually leads to avoidance. I tend to avoid things that make me anxious unless I'm being courageous and decide to face the anxiety head on.

E-type 6, both phobic and counterphobic

Stress: Stress makes me very tired. It also makes me resentful or anxious. I don't know that I feel a lot of stress to be honest. I usually get stressed out when I'm worried about somebody's safety being in jeopardy or some other kind of catastrophe happening in life.

INFP 6, possibly 9

Unexpected Change: It depends. If its a positive unexpected change then I get really excited. Like a rush of excitement and relief for the unexpected positivity. If its a negative unexpected change then I feel disappointment and start thinking of how everything is going to play out. I instantly start thinking of ways to soften the blow and deal with whatever is happening.

E-type 6

Conflict: Conflict doesn't necessarily bother me unless there is no point to it. Some conflicts are just so stupid that its not even worth it. But other conflicts lead to positive change, so I know that those are worth it. I'm not very good fighting though. I like working out a conflict, but I'm pretty bad at "winning a fight" in the sense that I don't have much desire to take another person down. I just want things to be resolved. Sometimes I look back and wish I had been more fierce during a conflict. This leads me to sometimes secretly wish for revenge (although I would never actually go through with it).

Hmm... counterphobic 6, I do believe.

Authority: Authority doesn't necessarily bother me as long as they are actually making things better. Authority that makes things worse is just ridiculous. I understand that authority needs to exist for many reasons so it doesn't bother me too much.

E-type 6!

Power: Um, I don't really know how I feel about power. I don't really seek power although I like having a say in how things turn out. I guess I like a little power when I have it, but I don't look for it and can manage without it. I'm not really sure to be honest.

E-type 6

I don't even know how to begin with this one. Such a specific question about such a vague thing. I suppose my outlook would be that nobody really knows why we're here on earth, what our purpose is, or what is really good or bad. Because of this, we all just try our best. People make mistakes and people do bad things on purpose sometimes. People also create miracles and do wonderful things on purpose sometimes. Everyone's just trying to figure out how to live and since everyone's perspective on this differs, there tends to be conflicts (ranging from minor spats to full blown world wars). I guess that's my view on life and humanity. You just try your best.

INFP

I got taken out of my parent's custody for a couple months when I was 11 since our home conditions were deemed unfit to live in. I responded by being traumatized for about 10 years. I felt that I was inferior to everyone because of the way we had lived, I ended up getting an anxiety disorder, and I isolated myself to protect myself from the rejection that I "knew" I would receive if people knew about my life. I have always been extremely protective over my family and the idea of us being split up pretty much destroyed me. I felt like everything was at risk of being taken away from me. I remember yelling at the cops and threatening them when they were in our house telling them that they better not mess with my family and that if they really wanted to help us they would just leave us alone. I felt like it was my responsibility to keep my family safe and that I had failed somehow. It damn near destroyed me. I finally started getting my life back when I was about 21. I think I was finally able to look back at my 11 year old self and think "Wow, I was just a kid. There's no way I could've prevented any of that."

E-type 6!

I tend to being very trusting on a superficial level and pretty distrustful on a deeper level. I never assume that people are going to do basic bad things to me but I tend to assume that people dislike me or have a secret agenda against me. I also heavily distrust anything or anyone that is blatantly trying to convince me of something. Understanding something fully is what will ultimately decide whether I'm convinced or not.

E-type 6

Like: I'm nice, good-hearted, willing to listen and help, smart, analytical, loyal, and understanding

INFP 6

Dislike: Hold back my opinion too much, don't take enough risks, paranoid, self-defeating.

INFP 6

I notice motives in other people. A lot of people just look at actions, but I don't think actions are the end all be all. Any action can make sense if you know the motive behind it.

E-type 6

If a stranger insults me I think "What an idiot." I feel like that person is really ridiculous for taking time out of their life to insult a stranger. If they compliment me I think "Ooooo, I got a compliment! Yay!", and then I feel kind of warm and fuzzy for a little while. Also, I don't ever expect to get compliments so I kind of get confused if a stranger compliments me. It's like "Hmm, I can't believe that person actually saw something they wanted to compliment. Thats weird."

I totally relate to the second part! But INFP 6 for this section. :yes:

Thankful: I'm thankful for my family. My immediate family is my life.

E-type 6, though this isn't exactly type-related.

Wish: I wish I was in love with someone. I've never been in love before and I am dying to have it. And to have it be mutual.

Sx instinct!

My conclusion is that you are an INFP 6w7 So/Sx, with a 6-1-2 tritype. You could be a 6-2-9, though. Perhaps the E-type 1 tendencies I'm seeing is the result of you being an So-first INFP.

SiriusSeverusSnape

MBTI Type
SVRS
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]

thank you so much! I really must be a hardcore INFP 6w7 since everyone's agreeing on it. Usually I get a million different answers when I ask my type.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...and just so ya know..i didn't read anyone's responses before i wrote my answer either and i definitely see sx before sp.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]

thank you so much! I really must be a hardcore INFP 6w7 since everyone's agreeing on it. Usually I get a million different answers when I ask my type.

You're welcome. I'm like 99.9% sure you're a Type 6, and pretty darn sure you're an INFP. The only thing that is questionable to me is your instinctual variant. But I'm pretty sure you're not Sx-last or Sp-first. So you're either Sx/So, So/Sx, or Sx/Sp. I'm leaning toward So/Sx though. Does this sound like you?

Type 6 So/Sx:

This type can be very different from the other social type, because with this type, security comes from making alliances with individuals. Their weakness comes from their self-pres instinct being last, so they are not as independent as the self-pres/soc. They rely on key people in their lives when doubt sets in. Their security comes from maintaining close bonds. They fear rejection much more then the soc/self-pres. This softens the strong stances seen in the soc/self-pres, because the soc/sex doesn’t find its security in organizations and government. They go through life looking for the people they think will be able to direct them. On the down side, they can make individuals into their authority figures and rely too much on them. They are a lighter Six. They go with the flow more than the other subtypes. They are likely to use humor to charm people, but on the down side may whine and complain about their circumstances to garner support. When healthier, their charm, enthusiasm and curiosity are infectious. They are very loyal friends, although that can be said more or less about all reasonably healthy Sixes. But with the self-pres/soc and the soc/sex nothing much more then your support is required, for maintaining their friendship.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're welcome. I'm like 99.9% sure you're a Type 6, and pretty darn sure you're an INFP. The only thing that is questionable to me is your instinctual variant. But I'm pretty sure you're not Sx-last or Sp-first. So you're either Sx/So, So/Sx, or Sx/Sp. I'm leaning toward So/Sx though. Does this sound like you?

We're very much duplicating our efforts here. :)