• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Questioning Type Again

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13609]Hazashin[/MENTION]

Yes, from what you posted, you could be sx first; or alternatively sx second is possible, but certainly not sx last at the very least.

This is what I have been able to conclude, too. I'm just not sure whether I'm Sx/Sp, Sp/Sx, or So/Sx (I don't think I'm intense enough to be Sx/So). This has stumped me for the longest time.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is what I have been able to conclude, too. I'm just not sure whether I'm Sx/Sp, Sp/Sx, or So/Sx (I don't think I'm intense enough to be Sx/So). This has stumped me for the longest time.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more it seems to me that the instinctual stackings are nothing more than a false trichotomy; that to treat one as automatically inferior to another is inherently untrue.

But overall, in terms of deciding which instinct fits best, these links should provide some worthy information:

http://www.ocean-moonshine.net/e142857369/index.php?&MMN_position=12:12
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/133-Instinctual-Stackings
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneagram/53211-27-type-chart-titles.html
http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/163-Enneagram-Instinctual-Subtypes
http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/

Hope that helps :)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Oh, and I almost forgot that I love, love, LOVE hugs and snuggling. :laugh:

But I have heard somewhere that this is actually related to Self-preservation rather than Sexual because it is physical... Is that true? :huh:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, and I almost forgot that I love, love, LOVE hugs and snuggling. :laugh:

But I have heard somewhere that this is actually related to Self-preservation rather than Sexual because it is physical... Is that true? :huh:

I'm not sure. :shrug:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Hey, have you thought about answering the questionnaire linked in SI's sig? :)

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't think this page's description has successfully disengaged itself from 6-ness in general.

I'm sorry, but I don't get what you mean. :/ (sorry for my bad english)

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought I was a sp/sx, but then I saw this site and now I think I'm a so/I-don't-know. Maybe it's helpful somehow?

http://www.9types.com/descr/?type=6&book=baron2

Based on this, I'm Sp/Sx. I relate to the Sp about 80%. It fits me well. However, the Sx description is way too vague and dumb-downed, in my opinion, and I don't relate to either Sx or So. Not every Sexual 6 is aggressive and counterphobic. In general, I think I relate to Sx slightly more than Sp, though. There are some aspects of all the instincts that I don't relate with at all.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sorry, but I don't get what you mean. :/ (sorry for my bad english)

Why sorry? That was perfect English, far better than most English-speaking natives on this forum.

What I mean is that some of what I'm reading on that page simply describes the type 6.

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Why sorry? That was perfect English, far better than most English-speaking natives on this forum.

Heh, thanks. ^^

What I mean is that some of what I'm reading on that page simply describes the type 6.

Hum... Yeah, that page describes the type 6, but it describes in a way in which you could identify your instinctual variant. In my case, what I found a little weird is that depending on the instinctual variant profile I read, I identify with a different variant. I really thought I was sp/sx, but in the 4's page of this site (I'm an e4), I see myself clearly in the so variant... While not identifying neither with sp or sx.

It's varying too much for me, I'll just keep myself to mbti and enneagram. xD

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heh, thanks. ^^

Hum... Yeah, that page describes the type 6, but it describes in a way in which you could identify your instinctual variant. In my case, what I found a little weird is that depending on the instinctual variant profile I read, I identify with a different variant. I really thought I was sp/sx, but in the 4's page of this site (I'm an e4), I see myself clearly in the so variant... While not identifying neither with sp or sx.

Instinctual variant is usually the hardest to determine. :yes:
Especially in my case. :laugh:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heh, thanks. ^^

How does that solve anything? Unfortunately, there is also more than one enneagram theory. So which one are you going to keep to?

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
How does that solve anything? Unfortunately, there is also more than one enneagram theory. So which one are you going to keep to?

That doesn't solve anything about the instinctual variant... And I didn't know there was more than one enneagram theory...

I don't know what I'm gonna keep. I've just made a test that said I'm a social 4, and I identify with the 9types.com social 4 profile, so I'm leaning to social 4. Do you know any other site that could help me typing myself? Maybe it could help Hazashin too?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That doesn't solve anything about the instinctual variant... And I didn't know there was more than one enneagram theory...

I don't know what I'm gonna keep. I've just made a test that said I'm a social 4, and I identify with the 9types.com social 4 profile, so I'm leaning to social 4. Do you know any other site that could help me typing myself? Maybe it could help Hazashin too?

Just the oceans-moonshine site.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

http://pastebin.com/vxtXUddk
http://pastebin.com/gsAhzZqW