MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Hazashin View Post
    Then how does Ni differ from this?
    Looking at things through various perspectives, considering a netural stance of opposing viewpoints, and conceptualization of such ideas is ver Ni. This whole part:

"It is a stern position of mine, because I see the concept of 'absolutes' as being dubious because I understand that most everything is not a set of opposites but rather a ginormous collection of complex and interconnected systems and processes that work simultaneously, either in unison or separately, that can be fathomed in multiples of ways, especially with the subjective nature of human beings. Because I see it like this, it is my position that "right" and "wrong" can only be manifested in consciousness, and, in which case, means it is subjective."

Is about as Ni as you could get. Ne would be more conerned with mutiple possibilities and theoretical exploration. Okay, perhaps I'm not the best at defining the functions with words, but I usually recognize them when I see them.

The problem with me being either an INTJ or an ISFP is that I have weak Se, and my Te isn't strong enough to be auxillary.
    Being in a dom-tert loop means that your aux function is usually unused or poorly developed anyway. For example, an Fi-Ni ISFP would have the function order Fi > Ni > Se > Te and a Ni-Fi INTJ would have the function order Ni > Fi > Te > Se. In this case, the aux extrovert function is surpressed in favor of the two introverted functions. Subsequently, both dom-tert loop types would look very disimilar (it not completely different) from their original types.

Why do you say that?
    Actually, I'm not sure. Forget what I said there, Fi or Fe could probably apply to that; I'm not sure.

That's the problem: I do not know what my core motivation is. I guess... what type would be associated with being motivated for having/being with intimates & partner, love (both romantic and brotherly), making love, and having a good time?
    An sx varient, possibly 2 or 6.

Here's a couple enneagram + instinct varient charts that may help:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ctual-Subtypes
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rt-titles.html

Hmm... well, would you still say that I am an Sx-first type if I am too shy to post a video on here, or if I did make one and post it, I would be unengaged in the video? Because even though what I wrote is true, I might come across as formal and Sp/So because I would be bland.
    Sx types can be shy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Looking at things through various perspectives, considering a netural stance of opposing viewpoints, and conceptualization of such ideas is ver Ni. This whole part:

"It is a stern position of mine, because I see the concept of 'absolutes' as being dubious because I understand that most everything is not a set of opposites but rather a ginormous collection of complex and interconnected systems and processes that work simultaneously, either in unison or separately, that can be fathomed in multiples of ways, especially with the subjective nature of human beings. Because I see it like this, it is my position that "right" and "wrong" can only be manifested in consciousness, and, in which case, means it is subjective."

Is about as Ni as you could get. Ne would be more conerned with mutiple possibilities and theoretical exploration. Okay, perhaps I'm not the best at defining the functions with words, but I usually recognize them when I see them.
    So, how does that make me INFP again if I have strong Ni?

Being in a dom-tert loop means that your aux function is usually unused or poorly developed anyway. For example, an Fi-Ni ISFP would have the function order Fi > Ni > Se > Te and a Ni-Fi INTJ would have the function order Ni > Fi > Te > Se. In this case, the aux extrovert function is surpressed in favor of the two introverted functions. Subsequently, both dom-tert loop types would look very disimilar (it not completely different) from their original types.
    I understand, but what I'm saying is that my Se is TOO weak to be auxillary. Like, it would one of the last three, definitely. And Te is also too weak to be auxillary, but it's possible. I'd say it's more possible than having Se second.

Sx types can be shy.
    Well, wouldn't that be prone for mistyping then? If I were to make a video, I mean?
    MBTI: INFP
    Enneagram: 6w7, phobic
    Tritype: 6-9-2
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/Sp
    Temperament: Pure Supine
    D&D Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: Solid Liberal
    Religious Views: Atheist

Fi > Ne > Ti > Fe > Se > Si > Te > Ni

"Forgiveness means letting go of the past." ~ Gerald Jampolsky
    "I am justice!" ~ Light Yagami, Death Note
    "The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

So, how does that make me INFP again if I have strong Ni?
    Oh, I mean to say that that description makes you an Ni user, and thus not an INFP (yes, I relate to the description myself, however I'm also unsure of my current type; I myself might be an Ni user).

I understand, but what I'm saying is that my Se is TOO weak to be auxillary. Like, it would one of the last three, definitely. And Te is also too weak to be auxillary, but it's possible. I'd say it's more possible than having Se second.
    Ah, well I do beleive that the function can be neglected to the point of complete unuse (thus rendering it bascially inferior with the natural inferior function).

Well, wouldn't that be prone for mistyping then? If I were to make a video, I mean?
    It might I suppose. Perhaps a questionaire would be more up your alley?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

It might I suppose. Perhaps a questionaire would be more up your alley?
    Yes, that works. I just need to know the questions I'm going to answer now...

"The choices people make tell you a lot about a person, but the reasons [...] tell you even more." ~ Albus Dumbledore (paraphrased)

Tatiana ♥

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Yes, that works. I just need to know the questions I'm going to answer now...
    Look no further than my signature link!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...very-type.html

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Look no further than my signature link!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...very-type.html
    Thanks, what should I name the thread?

Tatiana ♥

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Thanks, what should I name the thread?
    Uhhhh, something catchy, or something that draws people in.

MBTI
    IxFP

Interesting. What in particular looked 9-ish to you?
    You said that you dont like conflict, keeping harmony for your own sake... Im not quoting exactly what you said.
    But this is a 6 trait too. Again, you sound like a friend 6w7 and he's very 9ish too in his behaviour.

6w5(sw5w4) Sx/Sp
    INTP

"Some people never go crazy... What truly horrible lives they must lead"- Charles Bukowski

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFj

As for instinct varient, you seem like an sx/sp or sx/so, sx first seems most likely given what you have presented. How do you usually relate to certain descriptions concerning the enneagram types and instinct vairents?
    Just curious, S.I., with what I presented about my relation to Sx...

And lastly, let's look at Sx. Here are my similarities I share with it:
    - love/fantasize about romance (but authentic, not the cliche stuff on movies)
    - passionate
    - get really obsessed/attached with interests
    - get very obsessed and attached with girls who I am infatuated with
    - love intense emotions (other than anger), even sadness
    - can get very lustful
    - have high sex drive
    - love one-on-one interaction
    - have a few but very close friendships
    - look for connection with almost every person I meet
    - care more about the quality of my interpersonal relationships than the quantity
    - very competitive
    Do you still think that I'm an Sx-first, even though that I am not usually fiery, energetic, enthusiastic, risk-taking, confident, merging, looking for something to "complete me", or aggressive, and do not engage much eye contact (due to shyness)? I mainly question it because I don't feel intense enough. What do you think?

Tatiana ♥

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

@Hazashin

Yes, from what you posted, you could be sx first; or alternatively sx second is possible, but certainly not sx last at the very least.