• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I wish I knew of an attention grabbing title.

Mr. TickTock

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
I don't. So from here I simply discuss each function and letter as they apply to me. I apologize for my grammar and spelling in advance.

Extravert and Introverted - I consider myself naturally an extravert. But from a rather young age I found very little people I well...liked. I have many acquaintances. People's whose company I slightly enjoy which I might meet under forcible circumstances. Such as a teacher assigned group or something. And because I am so undoubtedly kind I usually do my best to make whatever misery experience we have to go threw the most bearable. I simply don't like to see people unhappy. So if this includes changing my personality for the sake of there entertainment and enjoyment I will do so. Which is why I have so many acquaintances. I'm very good at blending in but as soon as they realize I'm not the way they seem out of that environment then our friendship is pretty much over and void. I really don't mind though. Although I developed many ways of entertaining myself when I'm alone just with my mind simply because most of the time I don't like the people I'm around. Most people who I really like would normally call me crazy and hyperactive. My family thinks I'm anti-social because...I don't like most of them. I tend to ramble alot. I'm a clutz. Although I'm really kinda a bad friend. I lack basic empathy skills. So I pretty much stick with people for the good times and try to help for the bad. For the most part I'm useless. Even though I would like to help when faced with a situation I would not be good at fixing it. I'd just kinda stand there clueless poking somewhere else literally saying "fix it". When I'm alone I don't act shy. If someone was sitting in a corner reading a book you normally would expect them to have a queit shy voice. Come talk to me and I will be as loud and friendly as anyone. Although in the end I really believe I prefer to be alone in my own head wandering thoughts. I usually carry around books to hold in front of me so I don't look crazy looking completely interested in thin air.

N/S - I am extremely creative. I hate to be egotistic but I would say I'm ingenious. See in my head I just rather stopped for about a minute or too because I was lost in thought about why "Ingenious" is a good thing if genius is also a good thing and if you add the suffix "In" in front of it usually changes the mean to something opposite. Such as direct and indirect. But as the same time I am very practical. I prefer to take concrete facts and make theories and idea's out of them. Not to float around in a fantasy world. I don't think too far out of the box. My ideas are simple yet creative. I'm not A Da Vinchi making fly machines and thinking like 500 years ahead of the time period. I think "What would be possible for me to do tomorrow. That was never done before?". Most people say I don't pay attention. I find I just pay attention to different things to most people. Like in a car ride I pay very little attention to street names and cars and more to the pattern of the houses. Such as window formations and amount of floors and pattern between each house. For example every 3rd house on the block has 2 floors. I seem to be the only one who find that interesting and realized.

T/F I feel as if the difference between T and F and the meaning of them are often disputed. If I put I talk about emotions I assure someone out there will be like "feeling is not about EMOTIONS. ITS ABOUT ......". and "T IS NOT ABOUT INTELLIGENCE ITS ABOUT........". So I'm just gonna talk about various definitions. First off the only emotions I ever really feel is happiness. I overall am a very smiley and happy person. But I politely honest. I would never lie to a friend in attempt to spare there feelings. Unless I know this person is a complete crybaby and everything I say will make them cry. In that incase I won't lie I usually just avoid people like that in general. But I am never brutally honest with anyone. Despite how much I hate them. My gentlemenly personality usually always left me as an outcast. I'm the type of guy if you pushed me against the locker and threatened to hurt I would politely ask you let go of me and remind you of the conqeunces of such actions and how it would negatively effect you. I live in a school of "thugs" that have a curse in every other word and saf there pants and get arrested and crap. Often lead to people making fun of me. I'm not gonna lie. It has hurt my feelings before and I have questions various times if my personality in some sort of way was "Wrong". But I always come to the conclusion its not and dare not change myself for the sake of fitting in. I have a fairly strong artificial sense of self simply because I have my entire life around whiney and over emotional people so I always had to be some sort of pillar of strength. Although I really would prefer not have be so strong for the sake of other people. So I really consider most emotions to be well...annoying. I am not at all afraid of conflict. I honestly believe I am the only person in the entire universe capable of withholding personal ties with a debate. I tend to avoid arguments for that reason because people tend to get bitter when they loose and always get personal feelings all up in it. Although some people deserve a good dose of reality and those people I will purposely seek to argue with and shut down.

P/J I am probably the laziest person you will ever me. Also the most adaptable. I usually wing school presentations and get 100's. I also have an inherent talent at inprov comedy. I am a complete mess appearance wise. MY hairs usually a mess. I usually have dress shirts on. But they are always unbuttoned and underneath them is usually a silly shirt like some sort of cartoon character. Baggy clothes. 20$ shoes. Care very little about materials and quality of most physical things. My room is usually messy. But I know where everything is. Yes my scarf is in my pillow case. I like it there. In my system it works there. And I will not forget where it is. Yes I do have a light bulb in my dresser.

Functions coming sooon.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Welcome to the funny farm. :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Most probably type, ENFJ. I saw instances of Fe (in the first paragraph) and Ni (the second paragraph). INFJ could also be possible, as could several other types I suppose.

Enneagram wise, I'm not really sure but 9w1 seems somewhat likley, perhaps of the so/sp or sp/so variety. But again not really that sure on it as of yet.

Also, welcome to the forums :hi:

Mr. TickTock

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Most probably type, ENFJ. I saw instances of Fe (in the first paragraph) and Ni (the second paragraph). INFJ could also be possible, as could several other types I suppose.

Enneagram wise, I'm not really sure but 9w1 seems somewhat likley, perhaps of the so/sp or sp/so variety. But again not really that sure on it as of yet.

Also, welcome to the forums :hi:

I never considered an NFJ before simply because as much as I love to help people I'm rather bad at it. Most NFJ's I've known just have a natural talent with people and lifting them out of bad moods and being so caring and compassionate. I might be an NFJ whose just bad at my job I guess?

:D We're a tad strange here. Hopefully you'll fit right in.

Tim Burton fan?

Kinda. He's very hit or miss with me. He either makes a great film or a completely terrible one.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I never considered an NFJ before simply because as much as I love to help people I'm rather bad at it. Most NFJ's I've known just have a natural talent with people and lifting them out of bad moods and being so caring and compassionate. I might be an NFJ whose just bad at my job I guess?

Well the functions that determine type are but a mindset as to who we intake information and accordingly process it; it does not necessarily mean that one has to excel at it perfectly. However, it may also mean that whatever Fe you do use is but slightly undeveloped, or perhaps a well developed tertiary function that you haven't gotten used to (which would make ENTP and ESTP possible ttypes, although if I've mistaken your Ni as actually Ne, then I would straight up say that you may be ENTP).

Mr. TickTock

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
I really mean to do the functions. But I've really just haven't felt like it....If anyone is waiting for them then don't get your hopes up. :p

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP. It's pretty obvious. I'm avoiding hazy function analysis which has way too many ways of 'peeling the onion.' And Enneatype 9 (because of laziness and the like).

Mr. TickTock

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
Ah, but the functions are so fun! :saturned:

OK edit. I can do this. Even if its 12 in the morning and I have finals tomorrow.

(this was planned to be an edit. Then I needed to bump the thread)

Ne - I love patterns. I find patterns. I make games out of them in my mind. But my mind is not that of "chaos" as an Ne dominant person. I don't jump to idea to idea. And I sure as hell don't brainstorm. Nor do I enjoy doing. I wing it hope for the best and let my mouth do the rest. School wise anyway. Stuff I actually care about wise my mind is usually singlely focused. For idea's. I usually have separate operations on my mind working on there own project. Its less like a storm of chaos and more like an office when everyone has there own neat little cubicle working diligently and heartlessly.

Fe - I love Fe as a function. I love helping people. I love the idea of making people feel better and just being a loving person. Probably my favorite of all of them. Plus the perks of slight manipulation I see in most FJ's in my life don't make it seem that bad either. But I simply can't do it. I don't have the heart. My feelings are sensitive to those around me. I can never be happy if my friend is sad. If someone else is angry I will get angry. My feelings are very promptly effected by those around me. So maybe I like Fe out of selfishness? If someone else is sad the most I can do is offer a very convincing fake smile and the awkward "it will be okay". Sometimes. Other times I just panic and get someone else to fix it. Ok most of the time. Although I think it is possible that maybe my sensitivity to the feelings of others has to do with some sort of Fe in my development.

Ni - I would say I'm rather good with this function. I find it the most useful. Although while doing this my mind will usually split off. Ni as I understand goes further and further into 1 possibility. My mind prefers to expand on these possibilities due to my innate paranoia. So it branches off into a kind of tree of possibilities each with its own solution and idea's and possible outcome. Plus what If one of my possibilities come through what I can do to push it into my favor and how I can take advantage of certain otherwise bad situations. Although I wonder if this is some more organized Ne.

Se - I really just consider the function necessary to my survival in a social environment. I have to pick up on social gestures and my surroundings if I want to make what I want to happen happen. Even with all the possibilities I have sometimes things don't go according to plan. Being able to quickly pick up on your environment and immediately adapt is important to me.

Si - I find this also important. If you do not learn from the past how can you improve the future? I judge myself rather harshness in my past. I regret most things I ever done. They all could of been done so much better if I just thought ahead. I hate myself for the tiniest mistake. I am critical of my past and do my best to correct it in the future. If I ever make the same mistake more then once I am usually mad at myself. I seek for improvement.

Te - I have no desire to organize nor control people. I don't like being the boss. But 90% of the time people are untrustworthy and flat out stupid and don't know what to do. So lots of the time I find myself being in charge. Because I'm the only one capable. I have no need to organize objects. Messes don't bother me. I really for the most part have little desire to control things unless they directly effect me. Because I consider myself a fairly passive person unless I'm near someone I don't like. I dislike systems. I dislike what most people call efficiency. If something is the same all the time it is never efficent. Effiency requires adaptability and change. No system or idea works for everything. And apply ideas to things the idea does not fit on is ridiculous. When theres a goal or something I care about I reach it. But never by the same system. Although in reality. I have very few goals. Or things I think are worth planning for in general. As I said earlier. I wing stuff all the time. And it always works out for me.

Ti - I am curious of how things work. I question all and everything. Nothing is not worth learning. But I don't deconstruct and tear things apart like Ti. I reconstruct. I take existing idea's and do not find flaws in them but find the good things and I use them for my own plans. I consider almost everything in the world flawed. Even a victory is always bitter-sweet for me because I look back and say I could of won better. The question "Why" is important to me. I always run into problems with authority with this. I deconstruct rules and even other peoples morals. This usually made people call me "Rebellious". Simply because If I see no use in a rule I won't follow it. Its simple as that. I find questions are the most important things in life. Analytical thinking helps me achieve such reconstruction and manipulation of rules and systems. Although I'm sure I would probably deconstruct such things if I had a chance. Its just I'm rarely in such positions of power to do such a thing.

Fi - Ok. I don't really have morals to be completely honest. Internal sets of values..what I'm reading about Fi right now...Eh. I have no such things. Such rules could easily be turned against me. Values like that seem like they would hold me back if anything. I just see no gain from this. Nothing is this simple. I can't just create a rule like "Killing people is bad" then 20 years later my family is being held at gunpoint and I have a knife and the only way to save them to is to kill him. Having such an internal set of rules is...risky business at minimum. Even if I dead set such rules I would probably break them myself. Its impossible not too. Sure I have limits. So does everyone. But so narrowly defining them and even calling them "Values" is ridiculous to me. I'm not gonna bound my life by such terms.

There I think thats all of them. Maybe I should of done them in order.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=14966]Mr. TickTock[/MENTION]: going by your function description, I'd say ENFJ.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't like function analysis, but I'll say ENFP. Your disliking Fi doesn't contribute to my call here, it's about how your 4 letters fit together.