User Tag List

12 Last

Enneagram
    7 so

Cool I wish I knew of an attention grabbing title.

I don't. So from here I simply discuss each function and letter as they apply to me. I apologize for my grammar and spelling in advance.

Extravert and Introverted - I consider myself naturally an extravert. But from a rather young age I found very little people I well...liked. I have many acquaintances. People's whose company I slightly enjoy which I might meet under forcible circumstances. Such as a teacher assigned group or something. And because I am so undoubtedly kind I usually do my best to make whatever misery experience we have to go threw the most bearable. I simply don't like to see people unhappy. So if this includes changing my personality for the sake of there entertainment and enjoyment I will do so. Which is why I have so many acquaintances. I'm very good at blending in but as soon as they realize I'm not the way they seem out of that environment then our friendship is pretty much over and void. I really don't mind though. Although I developed many ways of entertaining myself when I'm alone just with my mind simply because most of the time I don't like the people I'm around. Most people who I really like would normally call me crazy and hyperactive. My family thinks I'm anti-social because...I don't like most of them. I tend to ramble alot. I'm a clutz. Although I'm really kinda a bad friend. I lack basic empathy skills. So I pretty much stick with people for the good times and try to help for the bad. For the most part I'm useless. Even though I would like to help when faced with a situation I would not be good at fixing it. I'd just kinda stand there clueless poking somewhere else literally saying "fix it". When I'm alone I don't act shy. If someone was sitting in a corner reading a book you normally would expect them to have a queit shy voice. Come talk to me and I will be as loud and friendly as anyone. Although in the end I really believe I prefer to be alone in my own head wandering thoughts. I usually carry around books to hold in front of me so I don't look crazy looking completely interested in thin air.

N/S - I am extremely creative. I hate to be egotistic but I would say I'm ingenious. See in my head I just rather stopped for about a minute or too because I was lost in thought about why "Ingenious" is a good thing if genius is also a good thing and if you add the suffix "In" in front of it usually changes the mean to something opposite. Such as direct and indirect. But as the same time I am very practical. I prefer to take concrete facts and make theories and idea's out of them. Not to float around in a fantasy world. I don't think too far out of the box. My ideas are simple yet creative. I'm not A Da Vinchi making fly machines and thinking like 500 years ahead of the time period. I think "What would be possible for me to do tomorrow. That was never done before?". Most people say I don't pay attention. I find I just pay attention to different things to most people. Like in a car ride I pay very little attention to street names and cars and more to the pattern of the houses. Such as window formations and amount of floors and pattern between each house. For example every 3rd house on the block has 2 floors. I seem to be the only one who find that interesting and realized.

T/F I feel as if the difference between T and F and the meaning of them are often disputed. If I put I talk about emotions I assure someone out there will be like "feeling is not about EMOTIONS. ITS ABOUT ......". and "T IS NOT ABOUT INTELLIGENCE ITS ABOUT........". So I'm just gonna talk about various definitions. First off the only emotions I ever really feel is happiness. I overall am a very smiley and happy person. But I politely honest. I would never lie to a friend in attempt to spare there feelings. Unless I know this person is a complete crybaby and everything I say will make them cry. In that incase I won't lie I usually just avoid people like that in general. But I am never brutally honest with anyone. Despite how much I hate them. My gentlemenly personality usually always left me as an outcast. I'm the type of guy if you pushed me against the locker and threatened to hurt I would politely ask you let go of me and remind you of the conqeunces of such actions and how it would negatively effect you. I live in a school of "thugs" that have a curse in every other word and saf there pants and get arrested and crap. Often lead to people making fun of me. I'm not gonna lie. It has hurt my feelings before and I have questions various times if my personality in some sort of way was "Wrong". But I always come to the conclusion its not and dare not change myself for the sake of fitting in. I have a fairly strong artificial sense of self simply because I have my entire life around whiney and over emotional people so I always had to be some sort of pillar of strength. Although I really would prefer not have be so strong for the sake of other people. So I really consider most emotions to be well...annoying. I am not at all afraid of conflict. I honestly believe I am the only person in the entire universe capable of withholding personal ties with a debate. I tend to avoid arguments for that reason because people tend to get bitter when they loose and always get personal feelings all up in it. Although some people deserve a good dose of reality and those people I will purposely seek to argue with and shut down.

P/J I am probably the laziest person you will ever me. Also the most adaptable. I usually wing school presentations and get 100's. I also have an inherent talent at inprov comedy. I am a complete mess appearance wise. MY hairs usually a mess. I usually have dress shirts on. But they are always unbuttoned and underneath them is usually a silly shirt like some sort of cartoon character. Baggy clothes. 20$ shoes. Care very little about materials and quality of most physical things. My room is usually messy. But I know where everything is. Yes my scarf is in my pillow case. I like it there. In my system it works there. And I will not forget where it is. Yes I do have a light bulb in my dresser.

Functions coming sooon.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Welcome to the funny farm.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Enneagram
    7 so

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Welcome to the funny farm.
    I really have no idea what you mean.

But...thanks?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. TickTock View Post
    I really have no idea what you mean.

But...thanks?
    We're a tad strange here. Hopefully you'll fit right in.

Tim Burton fan?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Most probably type, ENFJ. I saw instances of Fe (in the first paragraph) and Ni (the second paragraph). INFJ could also be possible, as could several other types I suppose.

Enneagram wise, I'm not really sure but 9w1 seems somewhat likley, perhaps of the so/sp or sp/so variety. But again not really that sure on it as of yet.

Also, welcome to the forums

Enneagram
    7 so

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Most probably type, ENFJ. I saw instances of Fe (in the first paragraph) and Ni (the second paragraph). INFJ could also be possible, as could several other types I suppose.

Enneagram wise, I'm not really sure but 9w1 seems somewhat likley, perhaps of the so/sp or sp/so variety. But again not really that sure on it as of yet.

Also, welcome to the forums

I never considered an NFJ before simply because as much as I love to help people I'm rather bad at it. Most NFJ's I've known just have a natural talent with people and lifting them out of bad moods and being so caring and compassionate. I might be an NFJ whose just bad at my job I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    We're a tad strange here. Hopefully you'll fit right in.

Tim Burton fan?
    Kinda. He's very hit or miss with me. He either makes a great film or a completely terrible one.
    Glance into the world just as though time were gone: and everything crooked will become straight to you.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I never considered an NFJ before simply because as much as I love to help people I'm rather bad at it. Most NFJ's I've known just have a natural talent with people and lifting them out of bad moods and being so caring and compassionate. I might be an NFJ whose just bad at my job I guess?
    Well the functions that determine type are but a mindset as to who we intake information and accordingly process it; it does not necessarily mean that one has to excel at it perfectly. However, it may also mean that whatever Fe you do use is but slightly undeveloped, or perhaps a well developed tertiary function that you haven't gotten used to (which would make ENTP and ESTP possible ttypes, although if I've mistaken your Ni as actually Ne, then I would straight up say that you may be ENTP).

Enneagram
    7 so

I really mean to do the functions. But I've really just haven't felt like it....If anyone is waiting for them then don't get your hopes up. :P
    Glance into the world just as though time were gone: and everything crooked will become straight to you.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

ENFP. It's pretty obvious. I'm avoiding hazy function analysis which has way too many ways of 'peeling the onion.' And Enneatype 9 (because of laziness and the like).
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I really mean to do the functions. But I've really just haven't felt like it....If anyone is waiting for them then don't get your hopes up. :P
    Ah, but the functions are so fun!