I can only say with almost certainty that i am an introvert. Everything else changes somehow from test to test.
I will use this questionnaire and if questions occur, just ask.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
It is not really an aspect of my personality, it is just the fact that I am interested in personality-psychology but the more I read and think about this topic, the more I get uncertain about my type.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Contentment and everything which makes it last for the longest possible time.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
It was a time where I had more freedoms than other people in my age group and where I went almost careless through life knowing that the time passed is still working for me and for my benefits in the future:
In high school I got good grades with almost no effort so I could spend the time the way I liked it.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Being disadvantaged for things for which I am not responsible.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Depends mostly on the topic and the possible consequences of the decision:
Unimportant decisions are made spontaneously and "out-of-the-gut" (eg. which meal I'm gonna eat now), but with increasing importance (which means: possible impact on my life and the time-range of this) I try to make them as reasonable as possible.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
If I could benefit from it, then yes.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
It was the same time I described above and I keep in my memory that I laughed far more than now and that I enjoyed the easyness of living.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
When it interests me, it goes somehow "automatically" without a consciousness for the process itself (somehow all information comes together).
Else I prefer visualisations of systems and necessary facts ordered and described in lists.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Not as organized as I should be. "Lazyness" is the cause for many difficulties in my life.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Principles and sense.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Both but more being myself.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Depends on the situation and the topic. If it is something I am interested in, the words somehow flow out of my mouth except for those few moments when I have to find to "convert" thoughts to language.
13) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends on my mood and if I can record the show or watch it later.
14) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Mostly with compulsive behaviour.
15) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Hipocrisy, unfairness and indiscretion.
16) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Mostly about current interests...but that depends on the people I'm talking with too.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
There must be so many things I have not paid any attention yet so i couldn't even mention them.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They percieve me as a reliable, eccentric and lazy friend.
Search for those descriptions which are not in context with the mentioned ones.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Getting so much money/resources as possible to be able to live as contented as possible in the time after this day.