• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So the investigation begins.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
Dear TypeC members,

I wish to figure out my type, and request your aid in the process. What sort of information do I need to divulge to make this happen?

Would you rather deal with good cop or bad cop or do you want to try both?

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
A cop whose attributes would be most suited to my goals at a given moment.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
A response like that puts you as probably XXTP to me. But I think it would be easier if you use the Google to find a quiz.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear TypeC members,

I wish to figure out my type, and request your aid in the process. What sort of information do I need to divulge to make this happen?

1. A detailed account of how you inatke information and data as well as how you make decisions from it.

2. You're own knowledge of the Jung Cognitive Functions and how you apply, or don't apply, to each of them.

3. You're underlying motivations and fears in life.

4. Weaknesses and how you act under stress.

5. Adjectives and traits about yourself.

6. Any other general facts regarding you inner self, outer self, and other relevant data concerning your character.