User Tag List

View Poll Results: What Type Is I?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

22 64.71%
  • ESFP

3 8.82%
  • Belongs to some alternate reality where type is irrelevant on account of awesomesauce

12 35.29%
  • Other (please specify)

3 8.82%
  • Awesome Sauce

16 47.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 456

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    i wants real examples....
    ESFP.

Naw, just kidding; that joke was too obvious.

ENFP, mostly because of what @Swivelinglight said.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I believe you are ENFP based on your posts (eep...I better vote in the poll)...but I wanna watch your video and it's saying it's private? Is there some pass-code I don't know about? we are forum friends...but I don't know if that matters with the privacy. <--- I hope that post made sense. I could get kicked off the site here any minute anyway...so I'm typing super fast and crossing my fingers.
    Oh ker-woops! I had set it to private on youtube...silly me. Have made it viewable to all with link now...should be good to go and thanks man/maam for taking the time. yeah.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Okay...yah ha...you're ENFP...at least in my mind. There's something about watching your own type in action that I can't really seem to find the words to describe. It was almost like I was getting *chills* or *butterflies in my stomach* watching the vid...because I was like...omg, omg...this person is talking about what I would talk about... all the pauses...going-off on the same tangents I would go off on...making up your own jokes in your head...laughing at what I would laugh at...(and when you are ENFP you often laugh at stuff that...you have learned over time...other people would think...'what the hell are you laughing at?'' haha). Forgetting to use the microphone... yah...everything.

^^whoa...I'm not even sure if that made any sense. Anyway...main point...ENFP definitely.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Okay...yah ha...you're ENFP...at least in my mind. There's something about watching your own type in action that I can't really seem to find the words to describe. It was almost like I was getting *chills* or *butterflies in my stomach* watching the vid...because I was like...omg, omg...this person is talking about what I would talk about... all the pauses...going-off on the same tangents I would go off on...making up your own jokes in your head...laughing at what I would laugh at...(and when you are ENFP you often laugh at stuff that...you have learned over time...other people would think...'what the hell are you laughing at?'' haha). Forgetting to use the microphone... yah...everything.

^^whoa...I'm not even sure if that made any sense. Anyway...main point...ENFP definitely.

Haha, feelin the identity love *hi fives n squiggles*
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I always get either 7 or 2 on enneagram depending on my mood. I'd say it is evenly split. Apparently i'm not allowed.
    Pft i say, i am both.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Right then, After a convo some small time back with the learned BlackCat i am now certain of enneagram 7. 7w6 to be precise... which ties in nicely with instinctual variant.

So the final verdict...

ENFP 7w6 sx/sp/so

All those who disagree can buy a ticket to ride in the windmills of my mind (1 week bed and breakfast only)

*Terms and Conditions apply