I used a form that I found helpful to narrow down the choices for my personality type, I am confused about it.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Based on the cognitive functions, I am unsure if my primary and secondary functions are either Introverted Thinking paired with Extraverted Intuition or Introverted Thinking and Extraverted Sensing with a developed Extraverted Intuition.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Learning, knowledge and success in having a deeper understanding of various opinions and point of view that others have made. I might believe in an opinion that agrees with others but when conversing with them about a certain topic, I would usually oppose them to have an understand of their thoughts and opinions if there are any informative or valuable information that I could retrieve. Even so, it is a possibility to consider if it is not informative. Sometimes whenever I am discussing about the contradiction of omnipotence and omniscience and someone else have stated their opinion about it, I would have a blank mind. It seems simple to me that this cannot be explained because of uncertainties and our lack of knowledge in this field. This is an example.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Sharing knowledge with an open minded person that is willing to talk to me about their thoughts on some subjects that is imaginary becoming an invention in the future.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I don't know an answer to something. That's why I often research for several hours about a topic before formulating an opinion or thought since I don't want to 'not know' an answer to something I feel I should know about. Being cornered to a faster resolution of 'yes' and 'no' is a pet peeve. I need an explanation to everything since I explore the corners of possibilities and this would need time for me to explain everything (hoping that it'd make sense and sometimes it doesn't) this can make me feel inferior. Whenever I lack of knowledge in a certain topic and I'm being challenged about it (without any resources or the time to research about it) I speak and correspond similarly using the knowledge that I know and connections hoping that it'd make sense also. I might derail more since I do not know much about the subject. This might seem like I don't know the answer to a statement sometimes Anyway, this is what makes me feel inferior. Sometimes speaking randomly can make me feel like that sometimes
I often jump from one aspect to another such as the Marxist theory to studying Kant the next day. I like touching on the surfaces and not master the concept entirely since I don't have enough time for this. Enough knowledge on a certain thought would be enough of a reason to move onto the next one or I never finish it since I am always eager to learn. I eventually forget them though as time passes
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
Pros and cons.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Depends. If necessary, then it is needed to have control over the outcome. We have made similar decisions and this one is not any different.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Enjoying the present moment such as going to a trip and sight seeing. I also enjoy reading and contemplating on possibilities (this repeats in a circular motion since I believe that this can be applied in any concept and theoretical explanations). This is often perceived by others to be a confused individual.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
All of the above. I feel that it is natural for me to theorize, memorize and have hands on experience. It also depends what I am doing since I am also very flexible and can easily adapt to situations. I will apply what is needed for me to learn something new. This could also be a work experience where a hands on experience is needed in this field.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Not organized. My flow of thinking is similar to brainstorming and synthesizing (we use this on a daily basis) rather than compartmentalizing and organizing my thoughts in sync with my physical movements. I am not organized. Perhaps I would attempt to clean my room for a change because it reminds me of my unorganized thoughts that often derails and confuses people. We could be mentioning about logical inefficiencies and I'm discussing about animal abomination in other countries that is considered to be immoral and connect it with a logical inefficiency for example.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Both of them operate on a different scale, so it might work in some situations so I'd say it depends.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Think before speaking.
13) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I don't watch television and I don't have many friends. I might seldomly say yes to an opportunity of superficial activities. We all do this.
14) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Stay calm and find a resolution to the problem that is causing me to be stressed.
15) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
16) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Well I realized I can't answer questions that is along the lines of how are you and how are you doing? It seems pointless. I can't say I am good, it's a meaningless answer. I can't correspond similar to the answer, "I drove in the mountain for several hours and it was cold there. The scenery was great."
It seems exhaustive.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
What I consider to be irrelevant.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Very quiet, detached and reserved.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Reading or playing video games.
I seem to have a good use of both Se and Ne, so I am not sure whether I use Se or Ne second to Ti. My intuition is poorly used and I do not dwell much in the future. I have an interest looking into philosophical and scientific perspectives for learning purposes. I think that I look into the past, present and future fairly well and it is a mix in between the three whenever necessary. I can't feel people or upcoming situations that others can see twenty steps ahead. So whenever people play psychological or mind games at a workplace or at home, I seem to always be the last to know. Despite of this, is this Ni and not Ne since this is known to rely on perception?
I also appreciate good clothing since I dress up in various colors that match together. I suppose that I am a neutral and not necessarily feminine (I have my philosophies on femininity so I do not follow that same trend), though most of my clothing is perceived to be feminine by others. I also do moderate shopping when it comes to clothing but I also appreciate natural beauty, so I don't wear as much cosmetic make up. It's kept simple. I believe that simplicity in the best answer to some statements that is being overcomplicated by some people using circular reasoning and the conclusion ends with a logical fallacy or sophism.
I don't like literature at all, since this can be comprehended in so many ways including its symbolic meanings. I also do not like mathematics as well. I do have interest for scientific explanations using mathematics though, like chemistry and physics. As long as it has its meaning and purpose, it sits in well with me.