User Tag List

First 12

Thread: IN __ ?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    What do I get in return for my opinion and do I have to read the op's for it, I cant read stuff longer than 3 sentences :/
    You really sound like an ENTP....

Well, let us just put it this way ... one guy's type is IN. Probably INT. However, he is unsure about the P/J aspect, because he cannot look at himself objectively enough. You could just answer : what is the main, most evident difference between an INTJ and an INTP mind?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by luismas View Post
    You really sound like an ENTP....

Well, let us just put it this way ... one guy's type is IN. Probably INT. However, he is unsure about the P/J aspect, because he cannot look at himself objectively enough. You could just answer : what is the main, most evident difference between an INTJ and an INTP mind?
    So far I only see a guy who seems to be quite sure about the things he says and does even seem to have a slight touch in the direction that he wards off or reformulates questions directed towards him by others about him, so people only ask him what he wants to be asked. Thats a sure IJ. The reason for this behaviour then is intresting: is it arrogance ? Or is it just shyness or carefulness that he doesnt want to show so much about himself, because he doesnt want to be recognized or touched. It doesnt feel like arrogance to me but since most things I do are based on instincts, intuition and some life experience I cant really explain you why. It feels to me tho that you seem to be at the start of something, of a discovery of self and it seems as well that you wont get your answer on the T/F thing right away, but that you rather should open up a bit and participate for some time on this forums; to get to know yourself and the reactions of others towards yourself. As long as you do that, I'd put in the place of the mbti letters you are unsure about a x and then people will understand that and automatically try helping you reflecting yourself.

I think when you thru that get to know your mbti in the end, this will be just a small result for you then. The much bigger result will be a lot of people giving you insigths about yourself and you can trust this people here, they are good at that. So if you carry on having that trust, which you seem that you want, cause otherwise you wouldnt have signed up here and open up slowly in the process, I think in the end you'll have your results.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I think when you thru that get to know your mbti in the end, this will be just a small result for you then. The much bigger result will be a lot of people giving you insigths about yourself and you can trust this people here, they are good at that. So if you carry on having that trust, which you seem that you want, cause otherwise you wouldnt have signed up here and open up slowly in the process, I think in the end you'll have your results.
    That is what I plan to do, thank you for the affirmation.