User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 12

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    690

    Default Through the kindness of your heart

    Please type me. I've been going through these phases of curiosity (on the verge of insanity) with the lust for self realization. I know it's a bit silly but I'm banking on the possibility that through the help and guidance of more experienced users here I may gain some insight on the inner workings of my mind.


    I don't know how to start off but I could give a glimpse into my usual perspective on things. I tend to view people as individuals who carry a story on their face. Each and every single one is unique in their own way and just wishing to be divulged. Some are tales of courage and others defeat. I generally allow the other person to do most of the talking in conversations. It's a bit odd but I don't actually listen to the literal things they're saying. Instead it's as if I'm just using the words as a conduit into the inner workings of this persons mind. Almost as if connecting dots to form a overall picture. I generally listen because this process is fascinating.

    I don't have much else to say at this moment but I'd love to hear some responses from you all

  2. #2
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Going by this post alone, you sound like an ENFP. Based on the rest of what I know of you, I'm unconvinced that this is what you actually are, but the post sounds like something an ENFP would say.

  3. #3
    Member luismas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    Please type me. I've been going through these phases of curiosity (on the verge of insanity) with the lust for self realization. I know it's a bit silly but I'm banking on the possibility that through the help and guidance of more experienced users here I may gain some insight on the inner workings of my mind.


    I don't know how to start off but I could give a glimpse into my usual perspective on things. I tend to view people as individuals who carry a story on their face. Each and every single one is unique in their own way and just wishing to be divulged. Some are tales of courage and others defeat. I generally allow the other person to do most of the talking in conversations. It's a bit odd but I don't actually listen to the literal things they're saying. Instead it's as if I'm just using the words as a conduit into the inner workings of this persons mind. Almost as if connecting dots to form a overall picture. I generally listen because this process is fascinating.

    I don't have much else to say at this moment but I'd love to hear some responses from you all
    From this alone, I would say that you are most likely an INFP : valuing individuality and uniqueness of people is the domain of Fi ; being inspired by other's conversations, and connecting the dots to form an overall picture instead of paying attention to details is the domain of Ne. Because of your preference to listening over talking, it is more probable that you are an Introvert. ENFP would be acceptable as well, as they have the same two top functions. However, this should only apply IF what you state above is indeed accurate. Or you could just give us more information.

  4. #4
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Yah uhuh wow. This does sound terribly ENFP to me!
    *is surprised*
    Why are you making me doubt ESTP???
    Maybe @Vala Faye was right after all.

    I think we needs more estuff to chew on.
    Ok hows about telling us a little bit more of your "story"...?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    ENFP, or possibly INFP. NFP I'm certain of.

    However more information would be needed before I could make any more tentative statements concerning the rest of your type.

  6. #6
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Is this a troll, Swiveling?
    .... I've already lumped you into the Ti group recently and I don't think this is going to help me change my mind.
    ENTP, or ESTP.... with a knack for making yourself look like an NFP for a thread. Sorry. Outed.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    690

    Default

    I'm somewhat hurt.

    I believed I had conducted myself in a consistent manner during my time in vent. To hear some say otherwise kind of makes me feel bad. I dont want to say that maybe you're trolling but if this is a joke I hope we can talk about it later on ventrilo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    However more information would be needed before I could make any more tentative statements concerning the rest of your type.
    I hadn't given much information to fill in all the gaps, I'm sorry.

    I have taken some tests since I've created this thread, in almost all of them except one, I scored as an INFJ. The other result I received was INTJ.

    I mean at times I can understand the INTJ method. But I feel as though during these times I become very pessimistic and cold. Things are often black and white and sucks the color out of things. This kind of inconsistency (maybe what some posters have noticed above?) is what drives my curiosity. I was hoping no one could notice this but maybe they can...

  8. #8
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    I'm somewhat hurt.

    STFU!

    ESTP
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    I hadn't given much information to fill in all the gaps, I'm sorry.

    I have taken some tests since I've created this thread, in almost all of them except one, I scored as an INFJ. The other result I received was INTJ.

    I mean at times I can understand the INTJ method. But I feel as though during these times I become very pessimistic and cold. Things are often black and white and sucks the color out of things. This kind of inconsistency (maybe what some posters have noticed above?) is what drives my curiosity. I was hoping no one could notice this but maybe they can...
    Don't place too much faith in tests, thy often aren't reliable. As for INTJ, your op wouldn't suggest that but it could be possible.

    Do you relate at all to ENFP? And in terms of function order, how would you consider INTJ, NFP, etc.? I mean why do you consider yourself to use certain functions?

  10. #10
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    The sound of your voice on Ventrilo is that of an ENP.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] The bane of your existence and intuitve narcissism
    By proteanmix in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 11:24 AM
  2. [ESFP] ESFPs: Are you successful at wooing the objects of your desire?
    By iwakar in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 02:09 PM
  3. The order of your functions
    By animenagai in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 07:51 PM
  4. What is your number for the sake of your loved one?
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 07:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO