MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise Bones View Post
    @Owfin

What do you mean by Si being the making of models? This seems an odd description for what Si is. I *sort of* agree Ne is partly about generating new ideas.

Judging functions make decisions - not Perceiving ones.
    I am using more of the mathematical definition of model.

Model: A description of a system using mathematical concepts and language (except without math here)

System: A set of interacting or interdependent components forming an integrated whole
    I don't see any invisible treasure chests.

• MBTI? ISTJ
    • Enneagram? 6 with a strong 7 wing
    • Brony? Yes
    • Stereotypes?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Owfin View Post
    I am using more of the mathematical definition of model.

Model: A description of a system using mathematical concepts and language (except without math here)

System: A set of interacting or interdependent components forming an integrated whole
    Huh??

How is this Si vs. Ne? It doesn't have anything to do with either lol - unless I'm completely clueless!!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise Bones View Post
    Huh??

How is this Si vs. Ne? It doesn't have anything to do with either lol - unless I'm completely clueless!!
    I came up with that whole thing from discussing with NJs about perceiving. My previous attempts at figuring out Ni-Se thinking usually ended up being Si in disguise, and Se-Ni, Ne in disguise. I'm still trying to pick up things about Ni and especially Se to form a coherent theory as to what the differences are between all the percieving functions and what connections there are between them. Some of what I have gathered suggest that the framework extroverted percieving functions gather information in is systems, and introverted perception, models. But it conflicted a bit with how Ni types seem to start at system thinking. I have explanations for certain things, but not a whole picture.

But the bits and pieces I do have seem to be consistent among members of the types they are from, so I thought they might be useful for typing others.
    I don't see any invisible treasure chests.

• MBTI? ISTJ
    • Enneagram? 6 with a strong 7 wing
    • Brony? Yes
    • Stereotypes?

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

@Turquoise Bones I've taken that quiz multiple times, it's too long for me, and like the others it keeps changing. What I was asking was to clarify the difference between J/P and T/F so I can better determine what they are and which fit my personality better, that's what I was asking. I've also done multiple questionnaires, I just don't know how to separate the two in each of those and determine which I use more. Also the idea was if there were questions you could ask to help me, feel free. I appreciate that you're helping, but maybe my post wasn't clear enough because it seemed to have been misread.

And one last thing, I GREATLY DISLIKE when someone takes over my thread to better their own personal understanding of themselves, to me this is rude and that person should get their own thread if they're that curious about themselves.

Sorry to be snippy

Best to all,

ScarletRose
    Everyone is perfect, in their imperfections.

There is no such thing as normal, since everyone has something about them that others find strange.

MBTI
    ISxx
    Enneagram
    4w5

@Turquoise Bones I did the quiz anyways, but I don't know how honest it was (since most of those things on there really confused me). Here is what I got.

extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************** (28)

introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.4)

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37)

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************** (26.6)

extraverted Thinking (Te) *************** (15.3)

introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************** (26)

extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************** (34.7)

introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************* (45)

The first type it gave me was INFP (but I know for sure I'm more Sensing that Intuitive. The next two were ENFP (but I know for certain I'm an introvert, so this isn't me) and ISFP

I don't trust this test though, since the way it was worded was very confusing for me (that's why I hate tests like that). And I remember last time I took this quiz the person couldn't understand how i got such results.

I think I answered honestly, but there's no telling, but there are my results.

Sorry about being snippy earlier, I've just gone through those things so many times and it gets annoying when I just want to clarify the differences between J/P and T/F to see what fits into my personality more.

I will say this though, one thing that appears to be consistent here is the Fi being high, but maybe it's a fluke of the test? Don't know really.
    Everyone is perfect, in their imperfections.

There is no such thing as normal, since everyone has something about them that others find strange.