• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me understand my friend

Flux

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey everyone. I have this friend that I've been trying to understand more and I think it might help knowing her type. It's interesting because my initial reaction was to type her as an ESFP but she has some OCD-like tendencies. I wonder if that can make Perceiving types look like Js? Anyway, that's another thread in of itself...I post some bullets to try and avoid a huge wall of text. I appreciate your input!

-is exceptionally organized: her clothes are always folded and put neatly in her drawers
-always has her bed made: sleeps on top of the comforter so she only has to fold her blanket
-loves animals: especially cats and her dog
-supports raising awareness about pit bulls and treating them with respect (her dog is a pit bull)
-loves her family and often misses them while away at college
-gets stressed out easily, doesn't handle it very well
-is usually very sociable and outgoing
-is usually bubbly and laughs loudly, she has a contagious happiness that she can spread to others
-in the same vein: when she is down she tends to bring others down to
-when depressed she becomes more introverted and cares less about her appearance
-is easily distracted and procrastinates
-listens to stereotypical girly music - Taylor Swift
-has a heart of gold, extremely caring
-can't study with others because she gets distracted
-believes that "everything happens for a reason" and that "there is no such thing as coincidence"
-has a tumblr/blog
-is single but doesn't like it, wants a boyfriend
-has a joke with another female friend that they will move in and get lots of cats if they aren't married by a certain age
-just my impression but... she seems to be pretty sensitive but walks around with a shell to protect herself

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't see why she couldn't be an esfj...

Flux

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yea, I thought about that too. She's not always appropriate and can be pretty outspoken about sex. But, we're in college and everyone is pretty liberal. I'm probably just over thinking it. Whatever type she is I don't really understand her or the type. She can be pretty emotionally reactive and unpredictable.