• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

help me type this boy

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
so I've been dating this guy about 3 months, and I have guesses for what his type could be but I'm not 100%

- comes off as pretty sociable and charming, but calls himself shy and socially retarded
- brutally honest and has a sick sense of humor
- was a bad student and didn't finish community college but very smart and knows a lot about certain subjects (especially science and religion). loves scrabble and word games. and jeopardy.
- likes fixing stuff, has worked in lots of hands on kind of jobs.
- calls himself a hoarder, collects a lot of weird little things and has about 1000 VHS tapes
- has travelled a lot for someone his age/income
- has experimented with pretty much every drug
- will try and read a lot into the things people say, overanalyzes
- has gotten into a lot of physical fights (not so much anymore)
- likes being in charge
- pretty lazy and disorganized

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sounds like an ESTP cp6 sp/sx. Se seems to be there, although he could be ISTP or even SFP. Enneagram 7 and 8 are also possible.

Any further information about him?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so I've been dating this guy about 3 months, and I have guesses for what his type could be but I'm not 100%

- comes off as pretty sociable and charming, but calls himself shy and socially retarded
- was a bad student and didn't finish community college but very smart and knows a lot about certain subjects (especially science and religion). loves scrabble and word games. and jeopardy.
- calls himself a hoarder, collects a lot of weird little things and has about 1000 VHS tapes
- likes being in charge

ISTP 7w8 Sp/Sx is my best guess possibly a 5, 6 or 9

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm I'd been thinking entp actually but I see Se and Ne traits in him

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
enneagram 7w8 seems fair, mbti type unknown

R

Riva

Is he good on bed?

If given a label to define his appetite for sex, what would you choose from? Is it -

Kinky?
or
Funky?

It would help to label him between ENTP and ISTP.

And provide us with entertainment :whistling:.

*Hopes Chana isn't under-aged*

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If given a label what would you choose from? Is it -

Kinky?
or
Funky?

It would help to label him between ENTP and ISTP.

And provide us with entertainment :whistling:.

*Hopes Chana isn't under-aged*

kinky, lol

I mean obviously not all SPs are going to be the same, but my ex was an ESFP and their thought processes seem really different to me. he's more into theory and is good at some practical things but I wouldn't say he's necessarily a practical person.

I was thinking 7w8 sp/sx too

jixmixfix

Permabanned

- likes being in charge

XSTP.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Possible ISTP, definitely. I can check "yes" to many of these.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm I'd been thinking entp actually but I see Se and Ne traits in him

I have trouble seeing an Ne dom enjoying doing things with their hands. we're usually like "eww!" fixing things (especially cars) is totally a S guy thing

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have trouble seeing an Ne dom enjoying doing things with their hands. we're usually like "eww!" fixing things (especially cars) is totally a S guy thing

he doesn't fix cars he installs solar panels. idk how much he actually enjoys it, but he's good at it. hat kind of work is probably the best money for a guy without a college degree.

oh I forgot to mention he has a few random inventions he's come up with and drawn and talked to patent lawyers about.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he doesn't fix cars he installs solar panels. idk how much he actually enjoys it, but he's good at it. hat kind of work is probably the best money for a guy without a college degree.

oh I forgot to mention he has a few random inventions he's come up with and drawn and talked to patent lawyers about.

the pendulum is now swinging towards NTP again...

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the pendulum is now swinging towards NTP again...

intp is really unlikely, im pretty sure he uses tertiary fe, he's very expressive, gives a lot of compliments. I mean we're dating so that's expected but I can't see someone wih inferior fe being very good at that. which is why istp seems off too.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
intp is really unlikely, im pretty sure he uses tertiary fe, he's very expressive, gives a lot of compliments. I mean we're dating so that's expected but I can't see someone wih inferior fe being very good at that. which is why istp seems off too.

Umm... so is this a game where we type him or we lead you to your own answer? :laugh:
So, he's got to be ExTP, no?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Umm... so is this a game where we type him or we lead you to your own answer? :laugh:
So, he's got to be ExTP, no?

lol I know I shouldn't be arguing. I was thinking entp estp or possibly enfp so all the istp guesses threw me off.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol I know I shouldn't be arguing. I was thinking entp estp or possibly enfp so all the istp guesses threw me off.

Yeah, I know :laugh:
I figure you can argue because you know more about him, plus it probably actually helps you figure out what type he is anyway. It works that way a lot with this I think. "Wait, what do you mean you think he's an INTP?"