• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

help me type this boy

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
I mean, does she ask questions of a religious nature. Does she show any intellectual curiosity, and by that I mean concerning things more of the mind as in religious theory, etc. And does she show any curiosity about human nature?

Both of us didn't talk much to each other due to our different schedule, plus she is my junior. All I know she likes to read bible and went to church every week.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, but then there is the question of how "intellectual" an ISTJ can be, whether occasionally pursuing religious questions or whatever.

let me clarify, he's not a religious person he's just read a lot about different religions. i don't understand why would make him an istj anyway.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
let me clarify, he's not a religious person he's just read a lot about different religions. i don't understand why would make him an istj anyway.

Some things that you've stated go that way, such as "he's just read a lot about different religions." The "just" doesn't detract from this as a trait to take into account. Other traits you mentioned go toward ISTP. This is going on too long.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm bringing this thread back to life because i've been wondering about his enneagram type. i thought 7w8 before but now i'm considering 8w7.. what would be a good way to tell the differences between the two?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The strategy games, science, religion, and arguing part makes me think INTP 5w6.

Don't confuse hedonistic with SP. NTP can be equally if not more crazy!

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i can think of good arguments for se and ne, so it's confusing for me. i'm at least certain that he's a ti user. he is pretty concrete and down-to-earth, and a lot of his interests/skills are physical in nature. like he'll come over to my house and the chair he's sitting on is wobbly so he fixes it, little things like that. he always refers to himself as a "problem solver." but like i said in the op, he is interested in a lot of theoretical subjects, and has some pretty out-there conspiracy theory type beliefs (i guess that could be ti+ni too though.)

when i first met him i thought he was an extrovert, just because he has a very large social group, and starts conversations with strangers all the time, and loves starting long debates with people for fun. but he scored pretty introverted on the test i had him take, and he describes himself as a loner and said he was quieter when he was younger and has learned to talk a lot because he feels "obligated." so i accept him as an introvert, but i definitely don't think he's in his head enough to be an enneagram 5. maybe even 6w5 could be a possibility.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i can think of good arguments for se and ne, so it's confusing for me. i'm at least certain that he's a ti user. he is pretty concrete and down-to-earth, and a lot of his interests/skills are physical in nature. like he'll come over to my house and the chair he's sitting on is wobbly so he fixes it, little things like that. he always refers to himself as a "problem solver." but like i said in the op, he is interested in a lot of theoretical subjects, and has some pretty out-there conspiracy theory type beliefs (i guess that could be ti+ni too though.)

when i first met him i thought he was an extrovert, just because he has a very large social group, and starts conversations with strangers all the time, and loves starting long debates with people for fun. but he scored pretty introverted on the test i had him take, and he describes himself as a loner and said he was quieter when he was younger and has learned to talk a lot because he feels "obligated." so i accept him as an introvert, but i definitely don't think he's in his head enough to be an enneagram 5. maybe even 6w5 could be a possibility.

He sounds a lot like me. I am in a Ti-Ni loop and am an ISTP 5.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well I am going with ISTP again. (Assuming I typed what I though earlier.) ISTPs are the most philosophically inclined of the SPs. I wouldn't be mistaken if I said all S types. His social skills maybe coming from his S which he seems to only reserve for his socializing moments. He probably has well developed Ni too.

Does he like sports?

He probably does and is good at them but is not very well committed to excel at any one of them. Just a feeling I have. This could happen to ISTPs with well developed Ni. They (like all ISTPs) seem to like sports and have a natural level of athleticism. But the ones with strong Ni might lose interest in sports since they take pleasure in Ni too much and not so much from Se activities. I could be wrong. I am just assuming here.

Hmmm....Maybe we should ask an ISTP. Summons [MENTION=5356]Speed Gavroche[/MENTION]. Speed I have a feeling you have a tendency towards what I just explained?

You want to see how strong an ISTPs Ni can be? BEHOLD!

The meaning of life, the quest of Albert Einstein for the Creative Force and the Holy Grail Vortex of Nikola Tesla sparks the immortal journey of Divine Destiny, the White Hole of Creation and Light and the Black Hole of Darkness and Destruction, the voice of hyperspace, controlling the cosmos and chaos of water, fire, frost, and lighting, channeling the electric fluids of the Ether, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical wizardry, ripping the fabric of space and time, opening gateways to every possible plane of existence within the quantum realm of the infinite multiverse, harmoniously orchestrating superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes of knowledge and awakening the mind of wisdom to all conscious perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci and the prophetic revelations of Isaac Newton, magically manifesting dreams by focused willpower, shape shifting the physical world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, freely flying away, becoming one with the inscrutable source of Baruch Spinoza and from which springs the Perfect All of Gottfried Leibniz, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, sprouting the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, above and beyond the loftiest levels of the Tree of Life, the crowning ascension besides the Creator, Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Aeon, the Final Fate of God.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You want to see how strong an ISTPs Ni can be? BEHOLD!

The meaning of life, the quest of Albert Einstein for the Creative Force and the Holy Grail Vortex of Nikola Tesla sparks the immortal journey of Divine Destiny, the White Hole of Creation and Light and the Black Hole of Darkness and Destruction, the voice of hyperspace, controlling the cosmos and chaos of water, fire, frost, and lighting, channeling the electric fluids of the Ether, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical wizardry, ripping the fabric of space and time, opening gateways to every possible plane of existence within the quantum realm of the infinite multiverse, harmoniously orchestrating superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes of knowledge and awakening the mind of wisdom to all conscious perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci and the prophetic revelations of Isaac Newton, magically manifesting dreams by focused willpower, shape shifting the physical world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, freely flying away, becoming one with the inscrutable source of Baruch Spinoza and from which springs the Perfect All of Gottfried Leibniz, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, sprouting the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, above and beyond the loftiest levels of the Tree of Life, the crowning ascension besides the Creator, Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Aeon, the Final Fate of God.

Ti/Ni really would explain your special brand of crazy, you know.