First 23456 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    He tested equally P and J. The test just chose J. Chana is saying that it's definitely P over J (from her observation.)
    I only noticed this thread tonight. I think it's funny that she said sometimes she couldn't shut him up and then people started calling him an E. But even I can ramble on verbally at times, it depends on who I'm with.

Nobody guessed J even though the penultimate description said "likes being in charge."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I only noticed this thread tonight. I think it's funny that she said sometimes she couldn't shut him up and then people started calling him an E. But even I can ramble on verbally at times, it depends on who I'm with.

Nobody guessed J even though the penultimate description said "likes being in charge."
    that wasn't the only reason, he has a ton of acquaintances, is really chatty and friendly with strangers. and he didn't seem fe-inferior to me, but i guess i can see it now.

maybe "in charge" wasn't the best choice of words, he likes doing his own thing and not following orders.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    that wasn't the only reason, he has a ton of acquaintances, is really chatty and friendly with strangers. and he didn't seem fe-inferior to me, but i guess i can see it now.

maybe "in charge" wasn't the best choice of words, he likes doing his own thing and not following orders.
    I think I know a guy just like that, I've worked with him a few hours a week for over 5 years.

Why Fe inferior and not Ne inferior?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Maybe he has more of a chart-the-course style than an in-charge style?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Maybe he has more of a chart-the-course style than an in-charge style?
    yeah that definitely sounds like him. getting to know him better he has seemed more introverted than i initially thought, i guess i just assumed he was extroverted because he's more socially skilled than i am. and thought he was intuitive because he's more interested in philisophical/intellectual subjects than i'd think an sp would be, but i can see it as ti and well developed ni too. plus he's from berkeley, that's going to make anyone seem slightly n-flavored, lol.

Riva

yeah that definitely sounds like him. getting to know him better he has seemed more introverted than i initially thought, i guess i just assumed he was extroverted because he's more socially skilled than i am. and thought he was intuitive because he's more interested in philisophical/intellectual subjects than i'd think an sp would be, but i can see it as ti and well developed ni too. plus he's from berkeley, that's going to make anyone seem slightly n-flavored, lol.
    Well I am going with ISTP again. (Assuming I typed what I though earlier.) ISTPs are the most philosophically inclined of the SPs. I wouldn't be mistaken if I said all S types. His social skills maybe coming from his S which he seems to only reserve for his socializing moments. He probably has well developed Ni too.

Does he like sports?

He probably does and is good at them but is not very well committed to excel at any one of them. Just a feeling I have. This could happen to ISTPs with well developed Ni. They (like all ISTPs) seem to like sports and have a natural level of athleticism. But the ones with strong Ni might lose interest in sports since they take pleasure in Ni too much and not so much from Se activities. I could be wrong. I am just assuming here.

Hmmm....Maybe we should ask an ISTP. Summons @Speed Gavroche. Speed I have a feeling you have a tendency towards what I just explained?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

yeah, he likes sports. he was the captain of the wrestling team in high school. he said he doesn't like playing team sports though, because he's competitive and doesn't like having to depend on other people to win. he actually does have a lot of se traits, i think i was just writing them off as being "guy things" before though.

Riva

Ah, I see. So I was wrong.

Anyway I hope you two enjoy each other's companies, have many adventures together and explore many naughty ideas together (on bed).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Ah, I see. So I was wrong.

Anyway I hope you two enjoy each other's companies, have many adventures together and explore many naughty ideas together (on bed).
    i will, now that i have your blessing

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Big time Jungian analysis fail. I'm not saying it's your fault, it's Jung's.

Your description sounds exactly like an ISTJ. You assume that an interest in intellectual subjects automatically means Ti. But, if you actually talk to an ISTJ, you will find that they have a relative interest in religious and similar topics. Also, the part about seeming extraverted is an ISTJ trait that I have picked up on in the past.