User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    And why, pray tell, should I be different from most everybody else? Tell me. Please.
    Why do you believe you are like most everyone else? I don't see anyone else here saying they know for a fact what type the OP is describing. Creating an argument is one thing; claiming to know for a fact is another.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ICUP View Post
    Why do you believe you are like most everyone else? I don't see anyone else here saying they know for a fact what type the OP is describing. Creating an argument is one thing; claiming to know for a fact is another.
    I haven't used the word "fact" in this thread, but I will state a FACT right now. You are purposefully trying to tear down my character. And in FACT, if you look around at my other posts, you will see me using a lot of words such as "looks like" and "evidence."

Now why don't you scamper off and play somewhere else?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Just wow again...
    wow what? If I'm not sure whether they are N or S, I lean towards S. Also, for the record, I didn't say that the OP was "good enough" to type her, nothing is going to be "good enough" fully, I can't give you all the knowledge I have. I said that the OP had more weight in it than the blog post.

I think you're being a little too defensive, actually. Since it is clear to me that I will know more than anyone in this thread, it will be difficult for any one person to convince me one way or the other. Will request that the mods move all the petty fighting.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I haven't used the word "fact" in this thread, but I will state a FACT right now. You are purposefully trying to tear down my character. And in FACT, if you look around at my other posts, you will see me using a lot of words such as "looks like" and "evidence."

Now why don't you scamper off and play somewhere else?
    Dream the hell on. Now I know why you irritate the hell out of other people.

"Your friend is clearly an INFJ" right off the top, and after this I wrote INFJ and iNtuitive a few times when commenting on parts of the OP.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    wow what? If I'm not sure whether they are N or S, I lean towards S. Also, for the record, I didn't say that the OP was "good enough" to type her, nothing is going to be "good enough" fully, I can't give you all the knowledge I have. I said that the OP had more weight in it than the blog post.

I think you're being a little too defensive, actually. Since it is clear to me that I will know more than anyone in this thread, it will be difficult for any one person to convince me one way or the other. Will request that the mods move all the petty fighting.
    Yes, move the petty fighting that I don't want to get involved in every time somebody wants to try the ad hominem approach with me. It doesn't work, people. You only mess up threads that way.

If you know your friend so well then you should have posted some Sensor elements to her personality. But you have done little if any of this. Somebody mentioned her church - as if only Sensors (or as they say nowadays, the Si-doms) go to church.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

"Your friend is clearly an INFJ" right off the top, and after this I wrote INFJ and iNtuitive a few times when commenting on parts of the OP."

That's right, now show me some EVIDENCE of Sensing traits instead of always hammering on my character like a broken record.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Yes, move the petty fighting that I don't want to get involved in every time somebody wants to try the ad hominem approach with me. It doesn't work, people. You only mess up threads that way.
    With the bullshit you pull, don't even think about convicting anyone else of anything. What a crock.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

If you know your friend so well then you should have posted some Sensor elements to her personality. But you have done little if any of this. Somebody mentioned her church - as if only Sensors (or as they say nowadays, the Si-doms) go to church.
    All I'm saying is that you can type her intuitive, but no one is having "knee jerk skepticism", it's just no one is running straight to your judgment, (or anyone elses.) I'm not agreeing "just because you said so." You can have your opinion and it's taken into consideration, but the pushing and pushing your opinion that is already clear and insisting that people are just having knee jerk skepticism if they don't 100% agree is just destroying any discussion.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

"Your friend is clearly an INFJ" right off the top, and after this I wrote INFJ and iNtuitive a few times when commenting on parts of the OP."

That's right, now show me some EVIDENCE of Sensing traits instead of always hammering on my character like a broken record.
    I'm not trying to change your opinion towards sensing........ you said INFJ and that was fine, and not everyone agreed with you. And that was fine, too. Hell, I'm not even in full disagreement. I just want other people to be able to talk without getting bulldozed. Your part is done in this thread.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    All I'm saying is that you can type her intuitive, but no one is having "knee jerk skepticism", it's just no one is running straight to your judgment, (or anyone elses.) I'm not agreeing "just because you said so." You can have your opinion and it's taken into consideration, but the pushing and pushing your opinion that is already clear and insisting that people are just having knee jerk skepticism if they don't 100% agree is just destroying any discussion.
    Don't agree - but present evidence. The kind of evidence that says going to church is an Si-dom trait is simply not applicable to actual church membership which consists of all kinds of types.