First 34567 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Okay, that's good. All I meant was that if you got INFJ from OP and humor solidified your answer, it's fine. If she was an ISFJ and a sudden INFJ from the blog entry, I would be skeptical.
    I don't think you read my first comment all the way through, or perhaps not at all. Because I wrote "Your friend is clearly an INFJ" right off the top, and after this I wrote INFJ and iNtuitive a few times when commenting on parts of the OP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    She seems ISFJ. (I was going to say ESFJ originally... she kinda reminds me of my ESFJ friend who is also brilliant.)

As for INFJ, does she obsess about abstract theories? Ni-doms are usually pretty easy to spot if you get them going about something theoretical.
    Um, she doesn't go trailing off ad nauseum like some of the people in here- not intellectual in the sense of just getting lost down and down deeper into the theoretical abyss. It's more like some personal stuff that comes up in casual conversation like how the educational system could go, people analysis topics, (not gossip, just like talking about how people's interactions go or how we think they got that way- well like a regular type c conversation minus types pretty much.) Food and recipes, our family dynamics, etc. Lighthearted humor is laced through the whole thing, (because we're good friends of course.) Well, we pretty much talk about anything and everything. I wouldn't put it in the category of super physical- like "what we did today". Nor super out there either, though it can get very physical or super out there depending on the circumstance. It's hard to say again because it's like I've known her for so long we can talk about anything. Heavy duty on the people psychology.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Um, she doesn't go trailing off ad nauseum like some of the people in here- not intellectual in the sense of just getting lost down and down deeper into the theoretical abyss. It's more like some personal stuff that comes up in casual conversation like how the educational system could go, people analysis topics, (not gossip, just like talking about how people's interactions go or how we think they got that way- well like a regular type c conversation minus types pretty much.) Food and recipes, our family dynamics, etc. Lighthearted humor is laced through the whole thing, (because we're good friends of course.) Well, we pretty much talk about anything and everything. I wouldn't put it in the category of super physical- like what we did today. Nor super out there either, though it can get very physical or super out there depending on the circumstance. It's hard to say again because it's like I've known her for so long we can talk about anything. Heavy duty on the people psychology.
    And Type c conversation means, somewhat depressed?

"how the educational system could go" - possibilities "coulds" = intuition.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Um, she doesn't go trailing off ad nauseum like some of the people in here- not intellectual in the sense of just getting lost down and down deeper into the theoretical abyss. It's more like some personal stuff that comes up in casual conversation like how the educational system could go, people analysis topics, (not gossip, just like talking about how people's interactions go or how we think they got that way- well like a regular type c conversation minus types pretty much.) Food and recipes, our family dynamics, etc. Lighthearted humor is laced through the whole thing, (because we're good friends of course.) Well, we pretty much talk about anything and everything. I wouldn't put it in the category of super physical- like what we did today. Nor super out there either, though it can get very physical or super out there depending on the circumstance. It's hard to say again because it's like I've known her for so long we can talk about anything. Heavy duty on the people psychology.
    That doesn't sound particularly Ni to me (I'm sticking to ISFJ as my guess), but it's really hard to tell from written summaries. I'd be skeptical of anyone's analysis here if I were you.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

That doesn't sound particularly Ni to me (I'm sticking to ISFJ as my guess), but it's really hard to tell from written summaries. I'd be skeptical of anyone's analysis here if I were you.
    Yeah. It's like I know too much and you guys know too little, so it's hard for anyone to be objective. I'm still on the ISFJ side of the line, too.. It's usually what I land on at the end of the day. (Really not being influenced too much at all, I wish I could have someone who just knew her, but maybe not as close as I do, have a guess.) I've considered ENFJ for her too before.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    And Type c conversation means, somewhat depressed?

"how the educational system could go" - possibilities "coulds" = intuition.
    Who doesn't use "coulds" when they talk? I agree that the actual usage of could is an instance of intuition, but that doesn't really help determine preference. Like, if I were to say "did you see that?" I would be using sensing, but that doesn't help determine whether I'm a sensor.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Including your own "guess"?

I am completely skeptical now of the function analysis around here. I have played along with this forum for months now, after being slapped in the face with this JCF crap at the very beginning and told, in effect, to "toe the line" and "get on the same page as everybody else."

Sorry, but it's crap. Complete crap.

Here's the lesson I have learned. Not everything you read will be covered by JCF types. Most of it, indeed is not. Usually someone comes across a traditionalist type and declares Si, as if this has anything to do with Jungianism.

What I am finding, and have found over the months, is that the original MBTI is the superior system for determining type.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Who doesn't use "coulds" when they talk? I agree that the actual usage of could is an instance of intuition, but that doesn't really help determine preference. Like, if I were to say "did you see that?" I would be using sensing, but that doesn't help determine whether I'm a sensor.
    It is just a small piece of the evidence I have presented, which you didn't read.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Yeah. It's like I know too much and you guys know too little, so it's hard for anyone to be objective. I'm still on the ISFJ side of the line, too.. It's usually what I land on at the end of the day. I've considered ENFJ for her too before.
    I've considered ENFJ a bit but she seems on the introverted side.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Yeah. It's like I know too much and you guys know too little, so it's hard for anyone to be objective. I'm still on the ISFJ side of the line, too.. It's usually what I land on at the end of the day. I've considered ENFJ for her too before.
    I struggled a lot with my ESFJ friend's typing as well as my ESFP friend. I think deep down I have a bias towards typing people as Ns if I have really good conversations with them. I had to make sure I wasn't mistyping them as Ns just because they were smart AND I had to make sure I wasn't overcompensation for my tendency to mistype smart people as Ns by typing them as Ss.