First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    Alright, I would say INFJ too. What is her writing like?
    Um, let me try to find a sample
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I found an old funny ugly shoe blog she sent to my email a year or so ago, (I haven't read her blog in a while and have to sign in to look at it, so I just picked this one. Names changed to protect the innocent). The ISTJ sister was getting married.

Hello all!
    I just wanted to drop in and say "Hi!" forgive me as I drag you through my thoughts. You who innocently logged onto (blog site) either because
    A. You had nothing better to do.
    B. Are procrastinating what you should be doing.
    Or
    C. You are some sort of super perfect human being, who accomplished all of your goals for the day, and are completely justified in sitting down at the computer to waste X amount of hours browsing the web just to see what the latest scoops, diggs and happenings have been. *inhale*

As I sit here to ponder whether or not I'm an, "all of the above" person or a "none of the above" person. I'm reminded of my original thought train. Weddings. YesWeddings. With all of the weddings that have been going on over the years, I'm pretty sure we all have a pretty healthy understanding of how incredibly stressful they can be and how it never feel like you have enough time to get everything done.
    So as I sit here thinking these things, my mind lands on my sister who is single handedly planning a wedding with the skill and organization of a professional wedding planner. I decided I should be more helpful to my sister. As I was browsing online I figured she might need some help in the shoe department. Zappos.com is a reliable place and I know that my sister likes reliable. (Thus the name of her soon to be husband. R-J aka Reliable John).
    In next to no time at all I came across these amazing wedding shoes!

(Here she purposely posts really gaudy, hilarious looking ugly shoes)

Look how the white will match her dress! And how it has just a touch of red to match all of our bridal dresses. I know my sister will be pleased with my thoughtfulness.

Let's not forget us bridesmaids!

(Plastic gold high heels with big plastic red hearts on the toes)

We can wear these little cuties!
    Again the red goes with our dresses and the gold is because we are so golden in the heart of Rachel.
    As I was reading the product description I became elated as I read,
    "the extra inch on the heel adds to the convenience of getting in and out of a large sprinter." Bingo! "also perfect for hitch hiking should your vehicle need an oil change on the way."
    "non refundable" But that part was irrelevant because I know I'll use these shoes for all sorts of future occasions.

I didn't want to forget Jane. She as the Maid of Honor will need something a little different in order to stand out.

(more ugly shoes)

I chose these because they are so feminine and Jane is such an example of femininity. But then I realized they wouldn't go with her dress so decided on these next shoes instead.

(More ugly shoes, these are all pretty much the same pair in different colors)

Much Better! These will stand out! and they have just the splash of red needed to match our burgundy dresses.The best part is these shoes are all on sale for (this is the actual truth) 119.00!
    So with a bargain like that I know Rachel will be happy and I'm happy to know I took one more thing off her to do list.
    :-)
    Happy Wedding Planning Rachel!
    Hariette out~

(PS here is a collection of shoes in case you guests are looking for something to wear, Happy browsing!)

(More ugly shoes)
    Edit: Kind of sarcastic/ funny- could appear to go with any SF type really it's all I can find - her writing is usually light and humorous overall.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp

I don't see the sarcasm really being an SF quality per se. But her humor definitely seems more S oriented. ISFJ does seem most likely. And I get the sense from you that she comes across as an S foremost. Is that right?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    I don't see the sarcasm really being an SF quality per se. But her humor definitely seems more S oriented. ISFJ does seem most likely. And I get the sense from you that she comes across as an S foremost. Is that right?
    Um... I can't tell fully. Yeah, I agree that sarcasm isn't necessarily an SF quality, this blog entry overall has an SF quality. I do see Si very well in her,probably first, but I can't really compare her to most ISFJ's that I that I have known either. I suppose with the family she grew up in, "upholding traditions" can take on some interesting meanings. She's like a morph of ISFx's and INFJ's. Lots of SFP siblings (four of nine are sfp, and dad is isfp) , perhaps they rubbed off on her a lot and gave her some Fi and Ni.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFp

Alright, the way she maintains order strictly and has the picture perfect nuclear family just seems overwhelmingly Si. And given your impressions, I feel confident saying ISFJ.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6299013/friend

(*giggling*)
    I can't find her videos to me, there's a funny one about us in a needy friend argument at a fast food chain that I would like to see again.
    LMAO! I finally got this to work on my computer, hahahahahah

Oh, that is brilliant!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    LMAO! I finally got this to work on my computer, hahahahahah

Oh, that is brilliant!
    It's a classic. I just posted it on her facebook to remind her about it.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    It's a classic. I just posted it on her facebook to remind her about it.
    The line "thank you for the only good day i ever had" said in that robotic computer voice just slays me.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Your friend is clearly an INFJ. And thanks for the OP, as I was just looking for an opportunity to start practicing original non-JCF MBTI.

"She was always hiding in a tree or in whatever current bedroom she had which was cleaned to perfection and almost sterile." Judicious.

"She's an hsp, I introduced that one to her as soon as I learned it, and we both adopted it into our people-analysis conversations." INFJs are highly sensitive people. See this thread http://personalitycafe.com/infj-foru...ve-people.html

'As a kid she was pretty judgmental of other religions and other people's ways in general, but grew out of it when she broke away from the house. She can still try to "help" and "motivate" people a little too intensely at times.' J, obviously. Also, the INFJ wants to be of service to others, thus the need to "help" and "motivate" them.

'She had a bunch of super-religious Catholic friends for a while, (I honestly wasn't that close to her at the time) and now she's still a very devout catholic but lost the cliquey group, (who I accused of being "too religious, wearing doily veils on their head at mass and dressing their young children in table cloth dresses") and is out of state from them now and is making a group of new (more mainstream) Catholic friends and doesn't hold those intense values anymore.'

Intensity of value-system indicates an introverted attitude toward intuition and an extraverted attitude toward feeling. (There's a little function analysis anyway.)

Paragraph 9 (the longest one) indicates that your friend is the ANSIR Healer type. (Loves gardening and probably keeps a private journal or diary that you may not be aware of).

I did not understand this: "Edit: Love languages in (tentative) order- words, acts, quality time, touch, gifts."

"Mostly classical, opera, and country, and soft rock. Enjoys/enjoyed fantasy books like LOTR and the Hobbit. Star wars, Matrix amongst her favorite movies." Those appear to be iNtuitive likes.

I don't see why she has to know her type before joining this forum. Is that in the FAQ?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

'As I sit here to ponder whether or not I'm an, "all of the above" person or a "none of the above" person. I'm reminded of my original thought train. Weddings.'

It is difficult to imagine anything but an iNtuitive writing something like the above, but I suppose it is possible...

The entire blog entry practically screams imagination and "possibilities."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”