User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Type this non-J

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Thanks! ISXP it is, and I gave some thought for the ISFP. She isn't more T when withdrawn in some public situations, she's just less of everything But but but she seems very much influenced by her feelings, as evidenced today and yesterday .. but so were I. It's difficult to find out how a T is influenced by feelings and F by rationality.

I shouldn't have been so direct so as to describe her T/F preference, as that's exactly the thing I'm trying to determine. I'm bringing an error to this judgment. OK. So I should describe observations instead.

I'm thinking if I've already decided her as F or T, but I haven't
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

If it helps, I am very very F when it comes to romantic relationships and associated decisions...but in life in general, I'm definitely T. Maybe it's a girl thing, or just a quirk, I don't know. I'd still call myself a T. So just keep it in mind to look at how she makes more objective decisions as well.

Also, I find the general feel of an ISTP is very very different from ISFP (I have a few friends of both types). Ti-dom vs Fi-dom. The ISFPs are way more flakey and fun-seeking while the ISTPs seem more grounded (I'm biased though, of course )

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    She hated the idea of personality types when hearing about it the first time.
    We'll help you type her behind her back
    read "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin to learn how the Federal Reserve is robbing Americans blind and destroying this nation and others.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    If it helps, I am very very F when it comes to romantic relationships and associated decisions...but in life in general, I'm definitely T. Maybe it's a girl thing, or just a quirk, I don't know. I'd still call myself a T. So just keep it in mind to look at how she makes more objective decisions as well.

Also, I find the general feel of an ISTP is very very different from ISFP (I have a few friends of both types). Ti-dom vs Fi-dom. The ISFPs are way more flakey and fun-seeking while the ISTPs seem more grounded (I'm biased though, of course )
    Sounds sensible. I'd think of ISTP then It's hard to think of a person who wouldn't get their F up when falling in love Yeah she's a grounded person and not flakey at all, tho values influence her decisions a lot.. like volunteering her time for some environmental causes, and of course deciding with feelings about whom to spend some time with

But, having a balance of T and F is more like a norm, not an exception. ISTP sounds believable. With high Fi and low Fe (I think) her functions just don't follow the pattern. No biggie tho. Person's two first functions determine their type, and others may or may not follow the theoretical model.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]