User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Well, Fi is just about values... What you value/ good and bad, how you apply it is entirely up to the user.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I actually searched for a better example of a cognitive functions test result for me, and found this one which is a bit more conclusive.

I really don't know why I posted that other one, it was kind of one of those "What?!" results that I usually retest because it seems so out there...

This one even kind of explains why I tested as INTP from time to time (at least I think it does).

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    I actually searched for a better example of a cognitive functions test result for me, and found this one which is a bit more conclusive.

I really don't know why I posted that other one, it was kind of one of those "What?!" results that I usually retest because it seems so out there...
    Wow... now I know who to call with help with my feeling-decisions

This one even kind of explains why I tested as INTP from time to time (at least I think it does).
    Where are you seeing that?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Wow... now I know who to call with help with my feeling-decisions
    Well, I'm good with staying true to, and relying upon, my own feelings, other people's... not so much.

Where are you seeing that?
    The fact that it shows Ti as one of my higher functions, back when I was on mood stabilizers my feelings weren't exactly reliable so it would have meant I relied more on Ti wouldn't it? I don't know, I don't fully understand this stuff yet so I may just be guessing...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    The fact that it shows Ti as one of my higher functions,
    Okay, yeah I suppose it is, but it's still less than half of what you marked for Fi...

back when I was on mood stabilizers my feelings weren't exactly reliable so it would have meant I relied more on Ti wouldn't it? I don't know, I don't fully understand this stuff yet so I may just be guessing...
    Not really.... because Fi isn't really about the actual experiencing of emotions. It's not "just guessing" it's just kind of hard to understand.... I would try to explain it better but I don't understand it much either

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Not really.... because Fi isn't really about the actual experiencing of emotions. It's not "just guessing" it's just kind of hard to understand.... I would try to explain it better but I don't understand it much either
    Oh well... Like I said, I don't really understand it. I kind of feel like I'm wasting my (and other people's) time here anyway, because of how I seem to think. While INFP and INTP are my common results, if you were to include all of the results I have ever tested I would literally be an XXXX... Even which cognitive functions I use seems to change with my mood, albeit not quite as drastically as my type...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Your not alone in your doubts.
    Yes, I do not believe you are an INTJ MBTI-wise or Jungian psychological types-wise. You also do not show introversion well enough for the order to work in the way you believe it may work. You have not yet presented any significant deal of Ni in difference to Ne.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I don't consider MBTI to be separate from cognitive functions at all really since that is originally what it was based on - the ordering of cognitive functions that you have. It got simplified/bastardized for the masses in later books, but the origin was with Jung's work. You can see this if you read Gifts Differing carefully.
    Good advice. Gifts Differing is what I usually recommend if someone wants an introduction to MBTI. It explains the history and origins of the theory, is relatively short and very readable.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

This brings up a good question: does anyone past the age of 16 truly have a very weak or unused aux. function?
    I wouldn't see why not; the psychology of people still developes and changes over thier life.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Yes, I do not believe you are an INTJ MBTI-wise or Jungian psychological types-wise. You also do not show introversion well enough for the order to work in the way you believe it may work. You have not yet presented any significant deal of Ni in difference to Ne.
    It is possible that I have just mis-typed myself as usual; that really I'm ENFP (N dom with good Fi+Te), ISFP (Fi+Ni loop), or simply just INFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

You might be INFP with strong Ni.