• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge: type me based on my music!

letsplaytwister

I thought this might be a fun challenge. I know what my type is, but I was wondering if, by listening to some of my music and music-related videos, others would be able to type me accurately!

Here is where you can hear my past several albums:

My Bandcamp page

And maybe some video would help? If so:

My YouTube channel

I could give you guys more info about my music and whatnot, but that might give too much away! :)

Got nuts!

Komakino

My answer was a pretty flimsy guess; I didn't listen to many songs, or really analyse them. After listening to the first two songs from the first link, the only impression I was getting was Se. Then a few of the YouTube videos reminded me of songs I know by ENTPS.

My guesses in order would probably have been ESTP>ENTP/ESFP>ISTP, but I wouldn't be surprised If I was way off.

Was I anywhere near?

letsplaytwister

I am totally INFP! It is really interesting for me to see how others might see me based on my livelihood (and how I mostly earn my living).

Thanks for taking the time to listen to and think about my music and type! I'd really be interested to see what others have to say about this.