• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why I might not be an INFP

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Ok so everyone thinks I'm INFP, and I do too, but here's the thing when I took the test and figured out my type I was in the throes of major depression. Than I got sicker, so I'm wondering if all that hadn't happen if I would have typed INFP and if not what type would I be? I guess I'm not asking to be typed because i don't know where to begin. and because of everything i'll still appear INFP. So I'm sticking with INFP. THank you.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
maybe i was infp despite everything. I don't know, I really don't

plaminal

MBTI Type
xSFP
Enneagram
7?
When things settle down, if they haven't already, you can have the pleasure of taking the tests again. Good luck and best wishes.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was thinking ESTJ INFP for you, depression or not.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yeah I'm probably am an INFP but i might not be either.