User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Hap's Type

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    What do you mean by comparisons? You can learn about the functions if you search. I'm not doing all the work for you.
    I don't know, I thought you were going to be just a little more helpful. I ask you for specific information (difference between Te and Fe), you bring it. I can find it on my own, but still.

I don't trust this test. It was too obvious to me as to what functions corresponded to which function, so that naturally got me INTJ:

extraverted Sensing (Se) *************** (15.3)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***************** (17.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************** (30.2)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************************* (45.3)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************************** (35.4)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************** (46.3)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15.8)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************* (33.2)
    good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Also recommended INTP and ENTJ.

What was this about being chatty? What I'm like online is not representative of what I'm like in real life. If I can think of things to say, I'll say them, especially online, because the inhibitions seem to fly away -- you know, because the internet doesn't 'count' in real life. In real life I'm constantly measuring what I say, which I know won't come out right anyway.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Default 2 cents!

Think of Fe and Te as the executors of Ni, if you will. Methinks Ni as your perception function means you search for a metamorphosis. To change the world and yourself, in effect. How you seek to carry it out, is then dependent on your auxilliary, i.e. Te or Fe, your Judging functions.

Te auxiliary tends to shape systems, seek to form the boundaries and rules of the game, processes, to achieve the vision. Fi as a tertiary means they have an inner value system guiding the change they seek. External conflict stresses them less vs INFJs, in fact, they could see it as an opportunity to game something if the Fi is not strong.

Fe auxiliary tends to shape people, relationships, to achieve the vision. Means conflict stresses them. Ti tertiary is a criticality turned inwards. It means the INFJ appears warm to those who know them, but few really see them clearly, and they seldom open up to everyone. A tendency to take things personally and be affected by other's emotions, I'd say? Because of that, they evolve a certain guardedness that is rarely penetrated.

What're your cognitive functions results?

You seem pretty open for an INTJ. what is your arguing style?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hap, from reading quite a few of your posts on INTJforum, I am pretty confident that you are, in fact, an INTJ.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    You seem pretty open for an INTJ. what is your arguing style?
    Again, because the internet doesn't 'count' in real life -- i. e., I can always start over, I'm much, much more open. People tend to remember and take personally what I say in real life and that will affect everything later, which makes every word much more important.

My arguing style... if my argument is dismissed immediately, I get very upset. I try to use evidence but often I have trouble coming up with specific examples for things. If it's an intellectual debate, I hate when people bring up things like lack of experience on my part (again, a teenager) to invalidated my argument, accusing me of close-mindedness and therefore finding grounds to dismiss my argument without actually disproving me.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hap, from reading quite a few of your posts on INTJforum, I am pretty confident that you are, in fact, an INTJ.
    How do you figure?

MBTI
    type

Hap, you're not supposed to second guess and skew the results. answer honestly, as who you are most of the time, and not who you want to be.
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    Hap, you're not supposed to second guess and skew the results. answer honestly, as who you are most of the time, and not who you want to be.
    I am unable to not second guess and skew results. I've forgotten how to. My MBTI innocence is gone.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

How do you figure?
    I knew you were going to ask that.

I reverse type, i.e. I take the person as a whole and qualitatively analyze what type they project through their, in this case, posts.

You project an INTJ type personality to me, I know that isn't going to hold up in the courts or to most standards of deductive logic, but what can I say, I am an ENFP and I live in the world of inferences...
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    type

ok, not to let the game out too early, but my thought was that you were an INTP actually, based on your posts thus far in this forum. you're more....energetic than an INTJ.

plus, the implode-til-you-explode emotive situation is classic of an intp. tendency to get hyper and exuberant over things you are really interested in, and to get very upset if no one sees it *your* way, yet unable to deal with the conflict?

MBTI
    type

what do you think of Machiavelli?

If you see something wrong with the world, would you seek to impose your order upon it, because it is *better* for everyone if you assume control, or would you be more likely to let them find their own way? (like an anxious parent behind the toddling child)

How much thought do you give before you act?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    ok, not to let the game out too early, but my thought was that you were an INTP actually, based on your posts thus far in this forum. you're more....energetic than an INTJ.

plus, the implode-til-you-explode emotive situation is classic of an intp. tendency to get hyper and exuberant over things you are really interested in, and to get very upset if no one sees it *your* way, yet unable to deal with the conflict?
    Energetic?

Ma'am, there are several factors that can go into that. At the moment I'm under a lot of stress so maybe another side is showing up. I've got to admit, life is making me scared and feeling terrible and I've been trying to get my catharsis online rather than letting it spill out into any other source. I know that I have to maintain a perfect demeanor in real life or else I'll end up heavily medicated. It's really a tough job, staying calm and appearing normal when you're falling apart from the inside.

Or maybe... it's just late...