User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: ENFP or ENFJ?

SingSmileShine

Wink ENFP or ENFJ?

Okay. I'm definitely an ENF and have always defined myself as an ENFP, but what do you think? Here's a little bit about me, taken from my Tumblr. (ship-smoke-on-the-horizon.tumblr.com).

I am the most passionate, fiery, ardent, outspoken, opinionated, spirited girl you could ever hope to meet. I am unafraid to stand up for what I believe in and I am more ambitious than anyone in my age group. I’m adventurous and easily bored, and I always want to be doing something but don’t have as many opportunities as I’d like. I crave the limelight and follow my heart. I’m extremely optimistic and idealistic, and my personality’s pretty odd and quirky. But I’m very nice and always willing to lend anyone a hand. I’m the kind of girl who trusts only a few people completely, and everybody to some degree, unless they screw me over. I am a leader - not a follower. I’m a very complex and many-layered and chaotic person inside and I don’t even know what on earth is going through my own mind half the time. I’m extremely into aesthetics. Nothing fascinates me more than theatre and literature. Astrology’s neat, too. Singing is my passion - I’m a soprano - and I also love to act. I can kind of dance, but not too well - I think it’s a very respectable art and I have great respect for those who do dance a lot. Philosophy interests me greatly, and so does visual art. I’m quite the “oh-what-the-heck” kind of person, and I thrive on confrontation. I’m also as absent-minded as a rock. That’s gotten me into trouble before. Lots of it. If you don’t have a sense of humor and take everything seriously, then…please. I don’t have time for you. I have an anxiety disorder, but I'm a fighter, so I don't let it hurt me.

What do you think?
    Thank you so much! (:

Glycerine

ENFP no doubt. lol. I bet you are enneagram 7w8. In the theory, there is no such thing as 7w3.

SingSmileShine

Hey, thank you! And really? I didn't know that, haha. I thought it was just whichever one you were more associated with.
    -feels silly- Thanks so much! I'm going to look more into enneagrams now. (:

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

You've helped me confirm that theres no way I could ever be ENFP :P ... Too much chaos!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

You sound like ENFP with strong Fe.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I don't see much Fe at all to be honest. Most of it is quite Fi to me. Most surely ENFP.

SingSmileShine

Thank you so much, everyone! It's really great to hear your input. The thing with me is that I love people so much and love being around anyone - I'm always the first one to go up to a random person and say hello - but I am also the kind of person who just can't tolerate intolerance, which has led to many a confrontation. Thank you so much, and I'm sorry if my description of myself seemed at all "hey-everyone-I-like-to-talk-about-myself".

Thanks again!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    You sound like ENFP with strong Fe.
    ?? where do you see that?

Babe, you sound like me and I'm an ENFP. Also, I'd really like to meet you, you sound like fun! Welcome to the ENFP world

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    ?? where do you see that?

Babe, you sound like me and I'm an ENFP. Also, I'd really like to meet you, you sound like fun! Welcome to the ENFP world
    SingSmileShine sounds very similar to myself and I'm ENFP with very strong Fe.

MBTI
    INFJ

I'd say ENFP as well. As I could most certainly see the ENFPs I know writing that nearly word for word!
    INFJ; 9w1 so/sp/sx; EII; RCOAI; Neutral Good