User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I've never been called or tested a 3 before. But it's been mentioned a few times here... Why do you think im a 3?
    I wasnt on typoc for about 5 months, so I dont remember, i guess you changed your nickname right ? but just from the OP and some things you wrote in thread it's obvious you're a 3..

this is 3;

Me being high or low energy just really depends: When I'm in a situation that needs my skills, I've worked 75 to 90 hours a week for months! But if people don't need me, I basically just shut down. I'm a responder in that sense.

how successful are you at being a J... ? you know, are you J who acts J, or J who is failing at being a J ?

EDIT: haha, just checked your profile - your profile picture - success pyramid ? common! lil three

you were JoSunshine right ? lol, babylonCandle..

so you're a male?! good to know.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    I wasnt on typoc for about 5 months, so I dont remember, i guess you changed your nickname right ? but just from the OP and some things you wrote in thread it's obvious you're a 3..

this is 3;

how successful are you at being a J... ? you know, are you J who acts J, or J who is failing at being a J ?

EDIT: haha, just checked your profile - your profile picture - success pyramid ? common! lil three

you were JoSunshine right ? lol, babylonCandle..

so you're a male?! good to know.
    Wowwwwww. I think u know me better than I know myself :P.

This site had a cool topic on 3s, E vs I and INs not wNting to be 3s!!! http://personalityjunkie.com/2010/01...ntp-infj-intj/

So what does this have to do with the Enneagram Three?* Based on my observations from forums and type communities, it seems that INFPs, INFJs, INTPs, and INTJs are often slow to identify*themselves as 3’s.* There are a number of possible reasons for this.* One is the strong attraction that INTPs and INTJs have to the Enneagram Five (5) profile.* The Five’s self-identity is oriented*to the intellect and INT types are often likeminded in this regard.* INFP s and INFJs may be*slower to consent to the Three designation because the Three is commonly described as displaying an element of vanity, diminished authenticity, and insincerity.* In other words, the Three, from their perspective, may come across as morally deficient in the areas they find important.
    I'm good at being a J. Sometimes though, a lot lately, I jus sort of give up not on being a J, but hard work in general. The 3 thing could explain it if there was some sort of 3 inferior mode of "give up" when they don't see it possible to be successful.

three is far away from only vanity.. its simplistic view at 3, so dont be afraid my friend... join the dark side...

3s lead the world. no matter what they say..this is true. without 3s the human kind would be progressing 3x slower.

i was asking how natural without effort are you J? because P 3s can live as J but its always forced of course.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I had a funny thought that your talk of 3s made me think of: someone joked that I just need to win the lottery and then I could do what I wanted. But as my head churned that passing comment over a few days, I had this strong gut feeling of "I wouldn't WANT to win the lottery". I think it's because I recognize that it would rob me of the ability to ever be "successful". Know what I mean?

I'm not a good P. I dont like leaving social activities to be decided later. I like to decide ahead of time that "were going to go to dinner at ____ at _ time". I don't like the "ya let's do something Saturday like maybe bla bal bla or whatever..". I sometimes say these things myself though because I actually don't want to do anything! I'm a responder, if things are "open" at the last minute, ill just stay in and relax :lol:. I also dont like being woken up on saturday morning with a "dude were going to ____ let's go!". Work stuff I like to plan out as well. Not down to the latest details. I don't like details. I'm a good J I'd say. I'm a good improviser in acting/talking situations mainly because I'm good at reading what the other person needs to hear, not because I thrive on "no plan no problem!". Maybe this is why I can't improvise by phone as well... I can't read the facial expressions and energy as well!

Glycerine

BBC, I can't see you as anything else but an ENFJ.

babylon, yeah i understand about the lottery lol this is the same reason why I wouldnt want to be born in rich family - i would never be able to succeed it would always be "bc she had good start"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    babylon, yeah i understand about the lottery lol this is the same reason why I wouldnt want to be born in rich family - i would never be able to succeed it would always be "bc she had good start"
    It's VENOM!!!!