User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 104

Thread: Type Me Again

  1. #51
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    So is anyone going to help type me now? How about some questions?

  2. #52
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    So is anyone going to help type me now? How about some questions?

    What kind of pets do you like?


    Do you have any addictions?


    Do you fall in love often?


    Do you like to dress eccentrically? Do you have a raiment collection of some sort; say old fashioned dresses?


    Are you usually the one to break up?


    Do you get offended for others easily?


    How's that?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  3. #53
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Why are we talking about personality disorders? Unless @RevlisZero is significantly functionally impaired and has a lot of distress and discomfort, chances are she doesn't have one.
    That's not at all true, but if she is seriously introverted and detached then something like a personality disorder may be going on. It is possible to detach from suffering. I'm talking about it because "I'm just trying to point out that 'loyalty' has a different meaning for this or that context." Dependent Personality Disorder has a kind of loyalty trait attached to it. And she's a type 9 which correlates with Dependent and/or Schizoid. The ISTJ has a different kind of loyalty trait having to do with following traditions. She kept "loyalty" for three type-descriptions: ISTJ, INFP, and ISFP, but those are different kinds of loyalty. Type 9 has been correlated well with either ISFP or INFP (as well as ENFP and probably some others). I want to eliminate ISTJ and I wonder how someone who scores higher on the P scale would even be considered as an ISTJ. I'm thinking she's INFP because of her interest in languages and other less-than-concrete topics, and I'm not considering INTP because she tries to avoid conflict with others. "Task-oriented" persons may inadvertently step on toes, but only because they aren't people-oriented doormats.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  4. #54
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    That's not at all true, but if she is seriously introverted and detached then something like a personality disorder may be going on. It is possible to detach from suffering. I'm talking about it because "I'm just trying to point out that 'loyalty' has a different meaning for this or that context." Dependent Personality Disorder has a kind of loyalty trait attached to it. And she's a type 9 which correlates with Dependent and/or Schizoid. The ISTJ has a different kind of loyalty trait having to do with following traditions. She kept "loyalty" for three type-descriptions: ISTJ, INFP, and ISFP, but those are different kinds of loyalty. Type 9 has been correlated well with either ISFP or INFP (as well as ENFP and probably some others). I want to eliminate ISTJ and I wonder how someone who scores higher on the P scale would even be considered as an ISTJ. I'm thinking she's INFP because of her interest in languages and other less-than-concrete topics, and I'm not considering INTP because she tries to avoid conflict with others. "Task-oriented" persons may inadvertently step on toes, but only because they aren't people-oriented doormats.
    The "functional impairment", discomfort/distress, and or statically abnormality (at the far end of the bell curve) is how CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS typically diagnose disorders. We do not know her well enough, have not seen her in enough contexts or have the proper training to assess whether or not she has a personality disorder.

    EDIT: If it doesn't have much impact, then it's seen as a "quirk".

  5. #55
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    How's that?
    I'm not sure how relevant these questions are, but sure, I'll answer them.

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    What kind of pets do you like?
    Cats and dogs. Kitties are adorable and soft and cuddly. But they're also kind of fickle. Dogs are much more loyal and friendly. And you can take them places, so they would probably make better companions.

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Do you have any addictions?
    No, though I sometimes go through phases where I'm addicted to video games. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Do you fall in love often?
    I've never fallen in love before, so that would be a no.

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Do you like to dress eccentrically? Do you have a raiment collection of some sort; say old fashioned dresses?
    No. I'm far too self-conscious to wear anything even slightly unusual. I'm not a collector either.

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Are you usually the one to break up?
    I have no idea, since I've never been in a relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Do you get offended for others easily?
    I don't know. I honestly can't think of a time when I was in that kind of situation. I'm going to make this question "Are you easily offended?" I can be sensitive and easily hurt, but I very rarely turn it into resentment or anger toward the offender, so it depends on what you mean by "offended". I wonder if it would be different if someone offended one of my friends?

  6. #56
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    I'm not sure how relevant these questions are, but sure, I'll answer them.



    Cats and dogs. Kitties are adorable and soft and cuddly. But they're also kind of fickle. Dogs are much more loyal and friendly. And you can take them places, so they would probably make better companions.



    No, though I sometimes go through phases where I'm addicted to video games. :P



    I've never fallen in love before, so that would be a no.



    No. I'm far too self-conscious to wear anything even slightly unusual. I'm not a collector either.



    I have no idea, since I've never been in a relationship.



    I don't know. I honestly can't think of a time when I was in that kind of situation. I'm going to make this question "Are you easily offended?" I can be sensitive and easily hurt, but I very rarely turn it into resentment or anger toward the offender, so it depends on what you mean by "offended". I wonder if it would be different if someone offended one of my friends?
    All of those questions were relevant in my mind for infp...my little Aphrodite test. Esp the last; it is an Fi question.


    And you basically failed all of them. So you must not be an infp. And you don't sound Si dom either (from yesterday's test). And you don't sound INTP. Maybe you are some sort of SP?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  7. #57
    Senior Member Silveresque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    All of those questions were relevant in my mind for infp...my little Aphrodite test. Esp the last; it is an Fi question.


    And you basically failed all of them. So you must not be an infp. And you don't sound Si dom either (from yesterday's test). And you don't sound INTP. Maybe you are some sort of SP?
    I could be ISFP, unless those questions were for Fi users in general. ISTP is less likely.

  8. #58
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    I could be ISFP, unless those questions were for Fi users in general. ISTP is less likely.
    Yeah, ISFP sounds good.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  9. #59
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    The "functional impairment", discomfort/distress, and or statically abnormality (at the far end of the bell curve) is how CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGISTS typically diagnose disorders. We do not know her well enough, have not seen her in enough contexts or have the proper training to assess whether or not she has a personality disorder.

    EDIT: If it doesn't have much impact, then it's seen as a "quirk".
    Clinical diagnosis is made on the basis of asking a battery of test questions, such as "have you experienced weight loss or gain?" Patients enter the clinics on the basis of various complaints. Sometimes those are the complaints of others about the patients, not of the patients themselves.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #60
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    ^And one mustn't forget the importance of dream interpretation either. For example, INTJs dream about being ganged up on and kicking ass/killing. INFJs dream about falling and getting lost in mazes. And INTPs dream about capturing, interrogating, and procreating with Bigfoot and the cuckaburra. And ISFPs dream about......?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


Similar Threads

  1. Type me again
    By Clegane in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-20-2017, 06:02 AM
  2. Help type me AGAIN.
    By Melodrama in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-25-2016, 11:05 AM
  3. Type me, again
    By _Jack_ in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 01:44 PM
  4. Type me again?
    By Jet Stream in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2015, 03:24 PM
  5. type me, again, por favor!!
    By kanye west in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO