First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Plaminal,

Welcome to the forum, seems you have good character traits. Don't let MBTI convince you otherwise. If you have a spouse, best friend, close parent, etc. You may want to have them take a MBTI test using what they know and perceive about your personality and character, compare it to your honest results (not what you perceive the ideal version of you is but the average baseline summation of self) and see how close they are. It is one way to see yourself from a different perspective and may help you to pin down the elusive typologically indexed self.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by plaminal View Post
    Addenda from same person: I have a few lifelong traits.

Moral
    Honest
    Intelligent
    Love nature and puppies
    Hate it when someone else suffers--help them unless it costs me a lot
    Make lists
    Books
    Lists of books
    Like to spend a lot of time researching things that interest me
    Creative and inventive
    Kind of sloppy
    Somewhat emotional
    Hmmm, from this you seem to be F something in dom or aux functions, so either ISFP, ESFP, INFP, ENFP, INFJ, ENFJ, ISFJ, and ESFJ are all possible. Enneagram wise, 4 and 5 seem possible.

MBTI
    xSFP
    Enneagram
    7?

Ambitypical. Thanks. If anyone wants me, I'll be on Google.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ambitypical. Thanks. If anyone wants me, I'll be on Google.
    Your results will vary considerably if you take the assessment based on current mood. Try to think about who you are in the big picture and take a psychological average as it were. Also, your results will often change as years go by because we all (hopefully) grow, mature, change and gain wisdom and self understanding as we progress in life. Your results may be consistent or they may vary wildly between teens and on through the decades.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    xSFP
    Enneagram
    7?

Default Some progress

After some more testing and use of your hints, I've narrowed it down to two: INTP or INFP.

INTP: one of my favorite things is going wild researching a subject that interests me. I use the internet until parts of my body are sore, and go to the library, read in the reference section, check out books... copy and paste on the computer and make lists on paper, and love getting closer and closer to the answer or understanding I was looking for. And sometimes people tell me I think too much.

INFP: when I read maybe 50 posts in that forum, I saw a lot of posts by people who do the same somewhat odd things I do. Also, I feel a little warmer emotionally than a lot of the people in the INTP. I wouldn't call myself an idealist, though, although I think I was when I was younger.

So, maybe both? I'm pretty sure about the I, N, and P.

When I looked at a list of another way of looking at it, I most identified with Se, Ne, and Ni, and not at all with Te and Si. I should go look up how those correlate and not expect people to do it for me, but hey, as long as I'm posting...if you like, enlighten me.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

After some more testing and use of your hints, I've narrowed it down to two: INTP or INFP.

INTP: one of my favorite things is going wild researching a subject that interests me. I use the internet until parts of my body are sore, and go to the library, read in the reference section, check out books... copy and paste on the computer and make lists on paper, and love getting closer and closer to the answer or understanding I was looking for. And sometimes people tell me I think too much.

INFP: when I read maybe 50 posts in that forum, I saw a lot of posts by people who do the same somewhat odd things I do. Also, I feel a little warmer emotionally than a lot of the people in the INTP. I wouldn't call myself an idealist, though, although I think I was when I was younger.

When I looked at a list of another way of looking at it, I most identified with Se, Ne, and Ni, and not at all with Te and Si. I should go look up how those correlate and not expect people to do it for me, but hey, as long as I'm posting...if you like, enlighten me.
    INTP seems more likely here, although if you feel 'warmer' than most other INTP's and don't use Si at all, that would indicate being ENTP.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Is there a name for people who get lots of different results? Such as getting INTJ years ago, something else earlier this year, INFP last week, ESTP today?

In other words, for very variable people? Sometimes I want more people in my life, sometimes fewer; sometimes I think I want to help change the world, sometimes I think people are messing iti up so much I'd better just enjoy it while there's still some fresh air in some places... you get the idea.

Deranged isn't the word I'm looking for.
    Still looking for a word for those... people who answer about who they are as they feel it in that moment? Flash typers? I don't know, but it seems pretty common though to get a lot of different results on the tests. It's only weird people such as myself who are terribly type-consistent, probably because most of the time I don't know what type I feel at the moment. Anyway, I would throw away the tests if your results are going all over the place.

If you identify with Se and Ni, I would recommend also looking into ISFP and ISTP. The Se/Ni combination in these types can be easily mistaken for N sometimes. With your style of flexibility on this and not identifying with Te or Si you do seem P at least. So, some sort of INP would also work.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    INTP seems more likely here, although if you feel 'warmer' than most other INTP's and don't use Si at all, that would indicate being ENTP.
    Or ENFP of course I haven't picked up much indication of being extraverted though...

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Or ENFP of course I haven't picked up much indication of being extraverted though...
    Oh yeah, true that