User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 15

  1. #1
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default Type these characters

    1) 16 year old male.
    brash, idealistic, constantly putting others first to his detriment, desire to prove himself, ready-fire-aim approach to life, high pain tolerance (frequently gets injured and doesn't realize it), insists on fighting fair even against an opponent who is clearly cheating, wins through sheer determination, chivalrous, naive

    2) 17 year old female.
    perverted, conniving, wears her thoughts on her sleeve, entrepreneurial, sings gigs at jazz restaurants to earn tuition money, enjoys making people sexually uncomfortable, emo-ish fashion sense (her personality isn't though), dark/morbid sense humor
    on the outside: fun, chill, irreverent, entertaining yet not in the spot light
    on the inside: lonely, vulnerable, intimate, sexually passionate, comforting

    3) 27 year old male
    disciplined, restrained, used to be a violent murderer, polite, cares about certain people but confused as to how to show it, intensity junky, has a soft spot for cats, constantly drinking tea (either leaning against a wall in the background or drinking tea when people walk in on him), straightforward and practical, but extremely picky, somehow makes a ton of money, but no one knows what he does, enjoys going to the spa, frequently seen getting back rubs from multiple women in various exotic outfits.

    he grew up in a poor, abusive family. his mother killed herself when he was 5 and his father was an ex-military commander and military commander suffering from severe post traumatic stress disorder, so he resolved to become an assassin and learn to defend himself and protect his little brother (an INFP 6w7 Sp/Sx). however, in order to pay for his lessons, he had to perform assassinations and collect large bounties (which gave him plenty of extra money which he hides). eventually, he was able to kill his father, take custody of his little brother and move to a safe apartment...or so he thought. you see, the assassin organization he joined is kinda like the mob.... you don't just leave and live to tell about it. so he spend the next few years moving from place with his little brother on the run from mobster assassins. naturally, they caught up to him several times and he was forced to kill a lot of them. eventually, he decided to do a 180, go beatrix kiddo on their ass, and eventually hunted down every last one of them including their leader. at this point, his brother was finally old enough to move out on his own and he could finally settle down and enjoy his life, investing the several hundred thousand dollars he'd earned as an assassin in a number of real estate properties and living off the cashflow from that.*


    PS: there were initially 4, but I've already done a type me thread on the 4th one

    Edit: new information added to character 3
    Last edited by Elfboy; 11-09-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #2
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    1) 16 year old male.
    brash, idealistic, constantly putting others first to his detriment, desire to prove himself, ready-fire-aim approach to life, high pain tolerance (frequently gets injured and doesn't realize it), insists on fighting fair even against an opponent who is clearly cheating, wins through sheer determination, chivalrous, naive

    2) 17 year old female.
    perverted, conniving, wears her thoughts on her sleeve, entrepreneurial, sings gigs at jazz restaurants to earn tuition money, enjoys making people sexually uncomfortable, emo-ish fashion sense (her personality isn't though), dark/morbid sense humor
    on the outside: fun, chill, irreverent, entertaining yet not in the spot light
    on the inside: lonely, vulnerable, intimate, sexually passionate, comforting

    3) 27 year old male
    disciplined, restrained, used to be a violent murderer, polite, cares about certain people but confused as to how to show it, intensity junky, has a soft spot for cats, constantly drinking tea (either leaning against a wall in the background or drinking tea when people walk in on him), straightforward and practical, but extremely picky, somehow makes a ton of money, but no one knows what he does, enjoys going to the spa, frequently seen getting back rubs from multiple women in various exotic outfits.

    PS: there were initially 4, but I've already done a type me thread on the 4th one
    2
    ES/NFP

    1.
    ESTJ, maybe ESTP

    3.
    ESFP again?
    Always forward, never back!

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"



    My blog in regular blogs

  3. #3
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    my first thoughts were

    estj/enfp/ estp

    (the third one made me laugh a lot- "used to be a violent murderer- polite" sounds like a character from a ridiculous fiction novel.)

    "sorry, but I'm going to shoot you and then feast on your large intestine now. I hate to be a bother. Thank you."
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  4. #4
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    @shortnsweet
    @Jaqcues Le Paul

    could you elaborate on your choices for any of them?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #5
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @shortnsweet
    @Jaqcues Le Paul

    could you elaborate on your choices for any of them?
    1. Has a desire to prove himself, his idealism is N like, but is rather chivorlous meaning he has a sense of inner morals. naive to things so it almost seems contradictory to the N vibe he gives off at first. He could be an N, but he'd be a low N

    2.I knew an ISFP girl sort of like this once, however I'm saying she's more of an ISFP or an ENFP. Meh I'd love to meet her through. Sounds like a type 4 also

    3. Does things he loves to do almost seems to be doing them a lot. Sounds like an unhealthy 7
    Always forward, never back!

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"



    My blog in regular blogs

  6. #6
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    1. Has a desire to prove himself, his idealism is N like, but is rather chivorlous meaning he has a sense of inner morals. naive to things so it almost seems contradictory to the N vibe he gives off at first. He could be an N, but he'd be a low N
    but you think he's ESTP or ESTJ?

    2.I knew an ISFP girl sort of like this once, however I'm saying she's more of an ISFP or an ENFP. Meh I'd love to meet her through. Sounds like a type 4 also
    certainly possible, although 4 is certainly not my first guess for her personally

    3. Does things he loves to do almost seems to be doing them a lot. Sounds like an unhealthy 7
    healthy 7s (and healthy people who have learned to loosen up a bit lol) do this too, as long as it isn't to their detriment. what makes him sound ESFP though?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #7
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    but you think he's ESTP or ESTJ?


    certainly possible, although 4 is certainly not my first guess for her personally


    healthy 7s (and healthy people who have learned to loosen up a bit lol) do this too, as long as it isn't to their detriment. what makes him sound ESFP though?
    Yeah for 1. Unless I have a misconception about them in general...

    3. reminds me of naruto almost, just older and with a real bad past.
    Always forward, never back!

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"



    My blog in regular blogs

  8. #8
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Yeah for 1. Unless I have a misconception about them in general...
    I sorta think you do. the behavior I described was extremely EXFX

    3. reminds me of naruto almost, just older and with a real bad past.
    he's much more chill and low energy than an ESFP imo
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    1) ESFP 3w4 sx/so SLE/ESTp

    2) ENFJ 7w8 sx/sp ESE/ESFj

    3) ISTJ 9w8 sx/sp ESI/ISFp

  10. #10
    Intergalactic Badass mujigay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    532

    Default

    1. ESTP

    2. ESFP

    3. INFJ, with more of a Ti flavour than usual.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

    All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Similar Threads

  1. What Would These Characters' Types Be?
    By Mondo in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:05 PM
  2. Type These Characters!
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 11:17 AM
  3. Help me type these characters?
    By IXTJ in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 05:51 AM
  4. Type These Characters!
    By MuraKoji in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 04:04 AM
  5. Type These Characters!
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 06:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO