• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type these characters

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) 16 year old male.
brash, idealistic, constantly putting others first to his detriment, desire to prove himself, ready-fire-aim approach to life, high pain tolerance (frequently gets injured and doesn't realize it), insists on fighting fair even against an opponent who is clearly cheating, wins through sheer determination, chivalrous, naive

2) 17 year old female.
perverted, conniving, wears her thoughts on her sleeve, entrepreneurial, sings gigs at jazz restaurants to earn tuition money, enjoys making people sexually uncomfortable, emo-ish fashion sense (her personality isn't though), dark/morbid sense humor
on the outside: fun, chill, irreverent, entertaining yet not in the spot light
on the inside: lonely, vulnerable, intimate, sexually passionate, comforting

3) 27 year old male
disciplined, restrained, used to be a violent murderer, polite, cares about certain people but confused as to how to show it, intensity junky, has a soft spot for cats, constantly drinking tea (either leaning against a wall in the background or drinking tea when people walk in on him), straightforward and practical, but extremely picky, somehow makes a ton of money, but no one knows what he does, enjoys going to the spa, frequently seen getting back rubs from multiple women in various exotic outfits.

he grew up in a poor, abusive family. his mother killed herself when he was 5 and his father was an ex-military commander and military commander suffering from severe post traumatic stress disorder, so he resolved to become an assassin and learn to defend himself and protect his little brother (an INFP 6w7 Sp/Sx). however, in order to pay for his lessons, he had to perform assassinations and collect large bounties (which gave him plenty of extra money which he hides). eventually, he was able to kill his father, take custody of his little brother and move to a safe apartment...or so he thought. you see, the assassin organization he joined is kinda like the mob.... you don't just leave and live to tell about it. so he spend the next few years moving from place with his little brother on the run from mobster assassins. naturally, they caught up to him several times and he was forced to kill a lot of them. eventually, he decided to do a 180, go beatrix kiddo on their ass, and eventually hunted down every last one of them including their leader. at this point, his brother was finally old enough to move out on his own and he could finally settle down and enjoy his life, investing the several hundred thousand dollars he'd earned as an assassin in a number of real estate properties and living off the cashflow from that.*

PS: there were initially 4, but I've already done a type me thread on the 4th one

Edit: new information added to character 3

Last edited:

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1) 16 year old male.
brash, idealistic, constantly putting others first to his detriment, desire to prove himself, ready-fire-aim approach to life, high pain tolerance (frequently gets injured and doesn't realize it), insists on fighting fair even against an opponent who is clearly cheating, wins through sheer determination, chivalrous, naive

2) 17 year old female.
perverted, conniving, wears her thoughts on her sleeve, entrepreneurial, sings gigs at jazz restaurants to earn tuition money, enjoys making people sexually uncomfortable, emo-ish fashion sense (her personality isn't though), dark/morbid sense humor
on the outside: fun, chill, irreverent, entertaining yet not in the spot light
on the inside: lonely, vulnerable, intimate, sexually passionate, comforting

3) 27 year old male
disciplined, restrained, used to be a violent murderer, polite, cares about certain people but confused as to how to show it, intensity junky, has a soft spot for cats, constantly drinking tea (either leaning against a wall in the background or drinking tea when people walk in on him), straightforward and practical, but extremely picky, somehow makes a ton of money, but no one knows what he does, enjoys going to the spa, frequently seen getting back rubs from multiple women in various exotic outfits.

PS: there were initially 4, but I've already done a type me thread on the 4th one
ES/NFP

ESTJ, maybe ESTP

ESFP again?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my first thoughts were

estj/enfp/ estp

(the third one made me laugh a lot- "used to be a violent murderer- polite" sounds like a character from a ridiculous fiction novel.)

"sorry, but I'm going to shoot you and then feast on your large intestine now. I hate to be a bother. Thank you."

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5489]shortnsweet[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13550]Jaqcues Le Paul[/MENTION]

could you elaborate on your choices for any of them?

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=5489]shortnsweet[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13550]Jaqcues Le Paul[/MENTION]

could you elaborate on your choices for any of them?
1. Has a desire to prove himself, his idealism is N like, but is rather chivorlous meaning he has a sense of inner morals. naive to things so it almost seems contradictory to the N vibe he gives off at first. He could be an N, but he'd be a low N

2.I knew an ISFP girl sort of like this once, however I'm saying she's more of an ISFP or an ENFP. Meh I'd love to meet her through.:D Sounds like a type 4 also

3. Does things he loves to do almost seems to be doing them a lot. Sounds like an unhealthy 7

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. Has a desire to prove himself, his idealism is N like, but is rather chivorlous meaning he has a sense of inner morals. naive to things so it almost seems contradictory to the N vibe he gives off at first. He could be an N, but he'd be a low N
but you think he's ESTP or ESTJ?

2.I knew an ISFP girl sort of like this once, however I'm saying she's more of an ISFP or an ENFP. Meh I'd love to meet her through.:D Sounds like a type 4 also
certainly possible, although 4 is certainly not my first guess for her personally

3. Does things he loves to do almost seems to be doing them a lot. Sounds like an unhealthy 7
healthy 7s (and healthy people who have learned to loosen up a bit lol) do this too, as long as it isn't to their detriment. what makes him sound ESFP though?

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
but you think he's ESTP or ESTJ?

certainly possible, although 4 is certainly not my first guess for her personally

healthy 7s (and healthy people who have learned to loosen up a bit lol) do this too, as long as it isn't to their detriment. what makes him sound ESFP though?

Yeah for 1. Unless I have a misconception about them in general...

3. reminds me of naruto almost, just older and with a real bad past.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah for 1. Unless I have a misconception about them in general...
I sorta think you do. the behavior I described was extremely EXFX :yes:

3. reminds me of naruto almost, just older and with a real bad past.
he's much more chill and low energy than an ESFP imo

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1) ESFP 3w4 sx/so SLE/ESTp

2) ENFJ 7w8 sx/sp ESE/ESFj

3) ISTJ 9w8 sx/sp ESI/ISFp

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
1. ESTP

2. ESFP

3. INFJ, with more of a Ti flavour than usual.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
possible, what makes you think 3w4 as opposed to 1, 2 or 3w2?

"desire to prove himself" seems to indicate a 3 fix, although now that I think about it, 8w7 might actually make more sense for him.

possibly. where do you see the Fe?

"conniving, entrepreneurial, enjoys making people sexually uncomfortable," seems to indicate that she is quite good at social manipulation and the split between who she is on the outside compared to who she is on the inside seems to indicate that she is tryinh to fit into an external social role. However, ESTP could also be a good type for her.

an enneatype 9 who used to be a murderer? :huh:

There's no reason why a 9 couln't have been a killer; people murder for different reasons and no such reason was specified for him. The rest of his personality reveals someone who seems to be trying to attain peace in his life; going to the spa, drinking tea, etc.

EDIT: you're characters are quite interesting btw :yes:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"desire to prove himself" seems to indicate a 3 fix, although now that I think about it, 8w7 might actually make more sense for him.

"conniving, entrepreneurial, enjoys making people sexually uncomfortable," seems to indicate that she is quite good at social manipulation and the split between who she is on the outside compared to who she is on the inside seems to indicate that she is tryinh to fit into an external social role. However, ESTP could also be a good type for her
this makes more sense to me, the above much more like Tertiary Fe + Se (or possibly Ne) and a little bit of Ti. EFJs tend to be more "I want to help you and make you comfortable"

There's no reason why a 9 couln't have been a killer; people murder for different reasons and no such reason was specified for him. The rest of his personality reveals someone who seems to be trying to attain peace in his life; going to the spa, drinking tea, etc.
I suppose I'll fill you in on the back story.
he grew up in a poor, abusive family. his mother killed herself when he was 5 and his father was an ex-military commander and military commander suffering from severe post traumatic stress disorder, so he resolved to become an assassin and learn to defend himself and protect his little brother (an INFP 6w7 Sp/Sx). however, in order to pay for his lessons, he had to perform assassinations and collect large bounties (which gave him plenty of extra money which he hides). eventually, he was able to kill his father, take custody of his little brother and move to a safe apartment...or so he thought. you see, the assassin organization he joined is kinda like the mob.... you don't just leave and live to tell about it. so he spend the next few years moving from place with his little brother on the run from mobster assassins. naturally, they caught up to him several times and he was forced to kill a lot of them. eventually, he decided to do a 180, go beatrix kiddo on their ass, and eventually hunted down every last one of them including their leader. at this point, his brother was finally old enough to move out on his own and he could finally settle down and enjoy his life, investing the several hundred thousand dollars he'd earned as an assassin in a number of real estate properties and living off the cashflow from that.

EDIT: you're characters are quite interesting btw :yes:
arrigato gozaimas! :D

Edit: I'm adding this to the OP :D

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
.I suppose I'll fill you in on the back story.
he grew up in a poor, abusive family. his mother killed herself when he was 5 and his father was an ex-military commander and military commander suffering from severe post traumatic stress disorder, so he resolved to become an assassin and learn to defend himself and protect his little brother (an INFP 6w7 Sp/Sx). however, in order to pay for his lessons, he had to perform assassinations and collect large bounties (which gave him plenty of extra money which he hides). eventually, he was able to kill his father, take custody of his little brother and move to a safe apartment...or so he thought. you see, the assassin organization he joined is kinda like the mob.... you don't just leave and live to tell about it. so he spend the next few years moving from place with his little brother on the run from mobster assassins. naturally, they caught up to him several times and he was forced to kill a lot of them. eventually, he decided to do a 180, go beatrix kiddo on their ass, and eventually hunted down every last one of them including their leader. at this point, his brother was finally old enough to move out on his own and he could finally settle down and enjoy his life, investing the several hundred thousand dollars he'd earned as an assassin in a number of real estate properties and living off the cashflow from that.

In that case, 6w5 sp/sx could also work in addition to 9.

arrigato gozaimas! :D

Not sure what that means, but alright! :D