So here I am. I am a n00b here, but not to the 16 type system, which I've known about since 1998. I was first an INTJ, then an INFJ, then several other things, in my own mind and in the mind of others. Vehement self-proclaimed type experts have insisted I'm any of the following types: INTJ, INFJ, ISTP, INTP, ENTP, and INFP. No other type has ever been claimed by me or others, except in Socionics, for what that is worth.
Things about me:
* always interested in trying to understand what life is all about
* excel in academics
* love participating in/watching many kinds of sports, especially basketball, MMA, weightlifting, and running
* enjoy a wide variety of music, especially prog rock, trip hop, and industrial
* failed epically as a receptionist and paralegal despite all my school success
* don't deal well with traditional cultural expectations of what women are like in most ways
* can lose myself daydreaming and thinking for hours, or just researching whatever I want, whenever
* bored by parties, clerical detail, and too much everyday/feeling talk
* organized in my interests and personal plans, not so much at work, although it depends on the topic there, too
A video of me:
Pics of me in different states:
http://i51.tinypic.com/6fwjt5.jpg athletic kickbutt
http://i55.tinypic.com/mi0utw.jpg crazy hair
Anything else, just ask.