User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Default What's my enneagram type?

I'm sorta bored so I figured I'd post a challenge to you enneagram guys/girls

Try figuring out my enneagram type.....

I'll go ahead and say a bit about myself

I'm an amazing planner, through I tend not to plan 100% of the time. My eyes are in the moment and my mind is in the future and past. I'm very capable of being adaptive however.
    purpose.

I however hate, hate,hate boring things however. If the environment is boring or overly negative, I'll "zone out" and retreat into my own head.

I tend to gravitate towards outgoing people, however if there's not a person who catches my fancy in terms of being outgoing I turn into the outgoing one.

I'm a harsh critic of people. I've only met few people who I consider my equal.

I'm two faced however, I tend to seem like entirely different people most of the time. You can obviously guess by reading this most people find me to be eccentric.

I attempt to find people of like mind, but of better moods To be honest, I like humanity, it's just the people I don't like. I'm an avid thinker, I think all the time. To the point where I have intrusive thoughts..

People tell me I look somber all the time

My primary motivation at the moment is good Memories, with my secondary being maintaining my individuality.

If I have any defense mechanisms than it's this, when stressed about something. I always do research... force of habit.
    I'm great at reading people and adapting a reaction to them.

I'm a neutral Evil alignment supposedly, which is sorta true. As I'm even willing to betray myself if necessary.
    Last edited by Jacques Le Paul; 10-30-2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Yanked that bit from my What's my type MBTI post
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    I'm sorta bored so I figured I'd post a challenge to you enneagram guys/girls

Try figuring out my enneagram type.....
    I think you're a 5w4 Sx/So
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I think you're a 5w4 Sx/So
    Evidence to that statement?

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Evidence to that statement?
    you have the cool, objective feel of an INTJ 5, but you're also friendly and engaging and seem to lock on to people. Hannibal Lechter is a good example of 5w4 Sx/So if you needed one
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    5w4

I'm not sure if you're a 5. As a 5, I don't think I'm ever out of my head enough to, as you describe, "retreat" into it anyway. Also, regarding boring things, I think a 5 wouldn't be that easily bored. There are many who say things like "I'm DYING of boredom" or "This is so boring, it's torture!" which I don't relate with. As a 5, there's always something to preoccupy myself with. I rarely get bored, and even if I do, it doesn't affect me half as much as it does others because there's always plenty of material around.

And wow, you must be a very extroverted introvert.

What do you think of the 6 description? http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type6.php
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Either 7w6 or 6w7 sx/so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzy View Post
    I'm not sure if you're a 5. As a 5, I don't think I'm ever out of my head enough to, as you describe, "retreat" into it anyway. Also, regarding boring things, I think a 5 wouldn't be that easily bored. There are many who say things like "I'm DYING of boredom" or "This is so boring, it's torture!" which I don't relate with. As a 5, there's always something to preoccupy myself with. I rarely get bored, and even if I do, it doesn't affect me half as much as it does others because there's always plenty of material around.

And wow, you must be a very extroverted introvert.

What do you think of the 6 description? http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type6.php
    It's not really me, I don't search for something to believe in. I'm one to follow causes and such unless I can milk it for what it's worth. Yep sorta greedy like that. Oh and about being a extroverted introvert I tend to test as a 51 - 52% I/E preference

My blog in regular blogs

I'd go with 7 or 5, but what do I know. Typing someone via message board is like looking for water with a dowsing rod.
    Hello

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

You sound like a head type that doesn't want to be a head type. I could see you as any one of them, 5, 6 or 7, though 5 seems less likely, you do have some 5 qualities. Need more info (or at least, a different kind of information).
    5 3 9

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Asterion View Post
    You sound like a head type that doesn't want to be a head type. I could see you as any one of them, 5, 6 or 7, though 5 seems less likely, you do have some 5 qualities. Need more info (or at least, a different kind of information).
    Elaborate please

through I tested as a RLUEI Recently on the global 5

My blog in regular blogs