User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 33

  1. #11
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    @Jaqcues Le Paul
    I could see
    - 4w3
    - 4w5
    - 5w4
    - 7w6
    - 7w8
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #12
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Elaborate please
    like you said, you are a thinker (puts you quite distinctly in the head type, 5, 6 or 7), but you seem a little image focused. Maybe it's just that this is a type me thread and that requires you to be that way. Probably.

    I'm leaning towards 7.
    5 3 9

  3. #13
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asterion View Post
    like you said, you are a thinker (puts you quite distinctly in the head type, 5, 6 or 7), but you seem a little image focused. Maybe it's just that this is a type me thread and that requires you to be that way. Probably.

    I'm leaning towards 7.
    lots of people are thinkers. not just head triad people. 4s in particular can be quite intellectual (I'm starting to lean 4w3 for him personally)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  4. #14
    Senior Member VagrantFarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    lots of people are thinkers. not just head triad people. 4s in particular can be quite intellectual (I'm starting to lean 4w3 for him personally)
    But the head types identify with their minds, and the fact that he mentioned his thoughts more than his emotions or physical presence helps to betray his leanings.
    Hello

  5. #15
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    893

    Default

    I'm a emotional lone wolf. I go by the motto "no friends, but a million acquaintances." To be frank, some people consider me their friend, but I have a detachment which I've noticed from most people. When I'm at my worst or in a new environment I appear like a stereotypical introvert. I can't stand seeing people sad through, cursed empathy!!!!!
    Always forward, never back!

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"



    My blog in regular blogs

  6. #16
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    I'm a emotional lone wolf. I go by the motto "no friends, but a million acquaintances." To be frank, some people consider me their friend, but I have a detachment which I've noticed from most people. When I'm at my worst or in a new environment I appear like a stereotypical introvert. I can't stand seeing people sad through, cursed empathy!!!!!
    Sp/Sx
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #17
    Senior Member Vizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    But the head types identify with their minds, and the fact that he mentioned his thoughts more than his emotions or physical presence helps to betray his leanings.
    I don't think it betrays anything. At most, it just shows that he believed it was relevant to mention his thoughts in a typing thread - the least a 'typee' should do.
    I'm guessing 6w7 or 7w6...or maybe even 7w8.

    Mind me asking some more questions to clarify things in your original post?
    What does it mean when someone is your"equal"?
    What do you judge individuals on?
    Why do you feel the need to become the outgoing one if no one else in the group plays that role? What do you gain from doing this?
    When you say you're "two-faced" or (multi- faced), how so? How different do you become?
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

  8. #18
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vizzy View Post
    I don't think it betrays anything. At most, it just shows that he believed it was relevant to mention his thoughts in a typing thread - the least a 'typee' should do.
    I'm guessing 6w7 or 7w6...or maybe even 7w8.

    Mind me asking some more questions to clarify things in your original post?
    What does it mean when someone is your"equal"?
    What do you judge individuals on?
    Why do you feel the need to become the outgoing one if no one else in the group plays that role? What do you gain from doing this?
    When you say you're "two-faced" or (multi- faced), how so? How different do you become?
    Well a majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis IRL I look down on. Mainly for being clones along with frustrations about me always having to dumb things down in my opinion. I see such and many similarities in people it's sad and it bores me to death. I can class people into groups easier than what most people think.

    To be frank my criteria on judging people in general in it's most limited form is this


    Are they interesting? I cannot stress this enough, I hate clones.
    Are they intelligent? <- I've met people who can't even pronounce the names they were born with. Their names would be like (Cheyenne or Alexander)

    I hate boredom and boredom for me eventually turns into an agitation and/or a bland emotion manifests which I despise! As it's nothing, pure and simple. Lets say I hear something funny and laugh with this creeper emotion in my mind I don't feel the laughter. I get agitated too if I don't have a bit by myself, totally alone which is what I love . However if I'm with people in a forced social situation (School) if it's not positive or negative in a more neutral like situation I attempt to make is positive or at least not negative. Negativity would kill my mood and I'd react by turning into my own head and detaching myself from the environment around me. By this I'd usually be talking to people near me, telling a story, giving a witty display of skill or knowledge.

    Worst part is I can become "Indulged" within a positive and fun environment. When I'm like this, a more child like me manifests and I'm emotionally bubbly, where I'm enjoying just about everything and nothing gets to me. However, nothing good lasts forever. When I'm out of that environment long term effects can manifest. Leaving me constantly bored, the bland creeper emotion sets in and everything seems more and more boring and uninteresting to me. Where the bubbliness is left with low energy. It's hard for me to end up "indulged" in my environment as I really don't like people. However, when it does happen. Even the worst of people readers can notice this.


    What I gain from this is one a good day, I go from mood to mood, but I hate being in a bad mood to extreme lengths, because to be frank. this is where good memories come into play. I haven't had the most enjoyable of lives. I'm very young, but still. I hate being in bad moods because it leaves bad memories.


    What do I mean by two faced?

    Well I tend to go through "Personas" through out the day. however if my inner peace is disturbed. Usually by negativity I go from Mr. nice to everyone to nasty as heck to the first person I see. A near Dr. Jackyl and Mr. Hylde complex I'd say.
    Always forward, never back!

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"



    My blog in regular blogs

  9. #19
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Well a majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis IRL I look down on. Mainly for being clones along with frustrations about me always having to dumb things down in my opinion. I see such and many similarities in people it's sad and it bores me to death. I can class people into groups easier than what most people think.

    To be frank my criteria on judging people in general in it's most limited form is this


    Are they interesting? I cannot stress this enough, I hate clones.
    Are they intelligent? <- I've met people who can't even pronounce the names they were born with. Their names would be like (Cheyenne or Alexander)

    I hate boredom and boredom for me eventually turns into an agitation. I get agitated too if I don't have a bit by myself, totally alone which is what I love . However if I'm with people in a forced social situation (School) if it's not positive or negative in a more neutral like situation I attempt to make is positive or at least not negative. Negativity would kill my mood and I'd react by turning into my own head and detaching myself from the environment around me. By this I'd usually be talking to people near me, telling a story, giving a witty display of skill or knowledge.

    What I gain from this is one a good day, I go from mood to mood, but I hate being in a bad mood to extreme lengths, because to be frank. this is where good memories come into play. I haven't had the most enjoyable of lives. I'm very young, but still. I hate being in bad moods because it leaves bad memories.


    What do I mean by two faced?

    Well I tend to go through "Personas" through out the day. however if my inner peace is disturbed. Usually by negativity I go from Mr. nice to everyone to nasty as heck to the first person I see. A near Dr. Jackyl and Mr. Hylde complex I'd say.
    this doesn't tell me a lot about your enneatype, what it does tell me is that you are a young, bored INTJ who has realized that most of the world is extremely stupid.

    @Jaqcues Le Paul
    Edit: considering your edits. you sound like a 7w8. if that's the case, welcome to the club
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    2,841

    Default

    I'd say 7w6p > 4w3 > f9w8 sp/sx

Similar Threads

  1. What's my enneagram type?
    By Daniel's in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:16 PM
  2. Really confused what is my enneagram type?
    By Forever in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:35 PM
  3. What is my enneagram type?
    By Fay in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 05:45 PM
  4. What is my enneagram type?
    By Eckhart in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:51 PM
  5. What's my enneagram type ?
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 12:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO