• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
all in all
i'd say he's an ISFP
lives in the moment( the news )(Se)
doesn't like to plan, but his surroundings must be well kept

imagines who lived there in the houses
p. 222: "...draws our attention to immediate sensory phenomena. ... It prompts an interest in perception itself--the process of recognizing and interpreting what we take in."

As a Tertiary Function, Ni typically leads ISPs to suspect others of hypocrisy and cheating and putting on appearances aimed at exploiting people's credulity--especially hypocrisy inherent in social institutions. Sometimes ISPs draw upon Ni to find ways to throw a monkey wrench into social systems that call them into some kind of obligation: to respond in ways that don't make sense within the system's explicitly stated ways of interpreting behavior as cooperative or hostile (but are indeed hostile).

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Too much information LOL,where you going?

to an associates(male INTJ) tomorrow
although i do miss the Female INTJ that was in my life
aww

MEC

all in all
i'd say he's an ISFP
lives in the moment( the news )(Se)
doesn't like to plan, but his surroundings must be well kept

imagines who lived there in the houses
p. 222: "...draws our attention to immediate sensory phenomena. ... It prompts an interest in perception itself--the process of recognizing and interpreting what we take in."

As a Tertiary Function, Ni typically leads ISPs to suspect others of hypocrisy and cheating and putting on appearances aimed at exploiting people's credulity--especially hypocrisy inherent in social institutions. Sometimes ISPs draw upon Ni to find ways to throw a monkey wrench into social systems that call them into some kind of obligation: to respond in ways that don't make sense within the system's explicitly stated ways of interpreting behavior as cooperative or hostile (but are indeed hostile).
If he is a S does that make me the N? we're so different.His function were SI FI TE NE I thought

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If he is a S does that make me the N? we're so different.His function were SI FI TE NE I thought

it would seem so
i was thinking about your type too
have you always tested ISFJ ?
perhaps he is the ISFJ

MEC

it would seem so
i was thinking about your type too
have you always tested ISFJ ?
perhaps he is the ISFJ
I thought he was ISFP or INFP.I thought I was INFJ or INFP originally ,but have always tested ISFJ or ISFP once ,I was raised by I/E S F J/Ps would that make a difference?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought he was ISFP or INFP.I thought I was INFJ or INFP originally ,but have always tested ISFJ or ISFP once ,I was raised by I/E S F J/Ps would that make a difference?

yes and no
it either mitigates or augments your inherent characteristics

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A lot of help that is;)

thats what i am here for