• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think?

MEC

My partener won't test,:cry:definite F hurt easily gets revenge.
I or E very private but more social with strangers than me?:hug:
S or N practical but a dreamer?:headphne:
P/J doesn't like to plan but very tidy?:huh:
Feel free to ask questions

Last edited:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Do a test answering as you'd guess he would answer, and take note of the unsure items. Ask him some innocent sampler questions, some that are representative of whole functions?

MEC

Do a test answering as you'd guess he would answer, and take note of the unsure items. Ask him some innocent sampler questions, some that are representative of whole functions?
Such as?

Badlands

MBTI Type
INTP
I would very uneducatedly guess that he's an INFP. Could you tell us a little more about the types of hobbies he does, and which cognitive functions you see him using a lot so you can get a better answer? :)

MEC

I would very uneducatedly guess that he's an INFP. Could you tell us a little more about the types of hobbies he does, and which cognitive functions you see him using a lot so you can get a better answer? :)
Sorry I have had computer problems.He is into music ,restoring cars, helps people,sports,documentries and very active,but looks at old house and imagines the people that lived there over the years.I checked out your link si,ne,te,fi.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Sorry I have had computer problems.He is into music ,restoring cars, helps people,sports,documentries and very active,but looks at old house and imagines the people that lived there over the years.I checked out your link si,ne,te,fi.

Hmm. Some sort of SP with the like of sports, being active and restoring cars.

ESTP maybe... Is he competitive? Easy going, and a bit late? His easily-hurt-revenge thing could be a shadow function (badly developed feelings rather than a surface function).

MEC

Hmm. Some sort of SP with the like of sports, being active and restoring cars.

ESTP maybe... Is he competitive? Easy going, and a bit late? His easily-hurt-revenge thing could be a shadow function (badly developed feelings rather than a surface function).
I thought ISFP or INFP or the E version.He is always late and slow at doing things hates been rushed.Loves outdoors ,kids and animals.Bit of a loner said people drain him.:huh:maybe not E.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
For example, adapted from an MBTI test in here..

You are more interested in a general idea than in the details of its realization
=>
If he's interested of some ideas, figure out if he cared about some practical side of it, or just entertaining the ideas for fun?

You usually plan your actions in advance
=>
Does he?

You get bored if you have to read theoretical books
=>
Does he?

You avoid being bound by obligations
=>
Does he think contracts and promises as something that secures a planned outcome, or something that restricts him from other options?

MEC

For example, adapted from an MBTI test in here..

You are more interested in a general idea than in the details of its realization
=>
If he's interested of some ideas, figure out if he cared about some practical side of it, or just entertaining the ideas for fun?

You usually plan your actions in advance
=>
Does he?

You get bored if you have to read theoretical books
=>
Does he?

You avoid being bound by obligations
=>
Does he think contracts and promises as something that secures a planned outcome, or something that restricts him from other options?
I took the test for him a couple of answers could have been either,a couple I was unsure on,same with his functions.Result INFP : I 100 N 38 F25 P 11
My husband and I have a difference of opinion, on what to do when our works done, I want to escape to fantasy eg movies,comedies.He wants currant affairs.Is this N or S behaviour?

Last edited:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
how does he ask for things ?

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
ISTP or ISFP would be my answer without bothering to read future posts.

In fact that almost describes an ISTP friend of mine.

MEC

Earth to Averex what you doing?So he is a P it's the N/S I am having a problem with.