• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wolfy's most prominent function

wolfy

awsm
This is not a type me thread, I'm just curious what people think my most apparent function is. (Apart from amusement)

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is "laid-back coolness" a function?

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why don't we refer to it as Club Sandwich? It can be a special word that only you, me, other members that read this thread and anonymous guests know.

:laugh: awesome.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
There's little to go on in posts, but I'd say Te spiced with pleasant Fe.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

rav3n

Te spiced with Fe. Jenaphor mentioned my posts reminded her of Long Island Iced Tea.
I'm not certain there's a Te flavour. More precision than Te. Te is like a Louisville slugger, so not subtle. There's an element of subtlety to your posts.

But yes, predominantly Se mixed with a more subtle feelings touch. Perhaps Fe, modified by Ti.

wolfy

awsm
I'm not certain there's a Te flavour. More precision than Te. Te is like a Louisville slugger, so not subtle. There's an element of subtlety to your posts.

But yes, predominantly Se mixed with a more subtle feelings touch. Perhaps Fe, modified by Ti.

I've thought my functions go something like that. I think I have good Fe, I think moving to Japan gave me an understanding of how things work from an outside perspective, I was reading how that can affect Fe and Se.