• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the Girl in this Video!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Watched til about 3:30...

I don't have a great read on her: but from the very beginning I was thinking ESTJ, and that thought stayed with me the whole time.

I started doubting it for a sec, because she seems to have the Ne creativity, but then I remembered TeNe is the ESTJ dominant loop.

So I'm sticking with ESTJ, but I don't put too much confidence in my opinion, and would be open to other suggestions.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm pretty sure I saw her tagged as an ENFP on another clip. However, when I watched the clip (which was similar to this one) I did not get a very ENFP vibe myself. I'd go with ESTP as well.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFJ. There's an STP vibe (tert Se plus inf Ti) because she's drunk and deliberately hamming it up.

"Do you ever feel like your cat is judging you?"

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ. There's an STP vibe (tert Se plus inf Ti) because she's drunk and deliberately hamming it up.

"Do you ever feel like your cat is judging you?"
Great guess, I agree. Also she reminds me of Justin Bieber. No ESTP reminds me of Justin Bieber. Case closed.

A

A window to the soul

Too much self-controlled drunked talking and not enough falling over laughing: ESTJ

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
N

NPcomplete

I follow a similar process when cooking.. :thelook: and I'm never ever drunk. I just see it as a big experiment. :thinking:

In her case, I don't know the type but it seemed like planned craziness somehow.

Rim

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
O____o she reminds me of Jay Leno...for some reason.

What is his type again? Seriously female counterpart right there.

ExTJ 6w7 So/Sp/Sx

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
O____o she reminds me of Jay Leno...for some reason.

What is his type again? Seriously female counterpart right there.

ExTJ 6w7 So/Sp/Sx

6w7 So/Sp sounds right.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's the same thing that you are. lol I wouldn't give her a type.

Actually she could have Fe, rather than Te.

Sunny Ghost

Watched til about 3:30...

I don't have a great read on her: but from the very beginning I was thinking ESTJ, and that thought stayed with me the whole time.

I started doubting it for a sec, because she seems to have the Ne creativity, but then I remembered TeNe is the ESTJ dominant loop.

So I'm sticking with ESTJ, but I don't put too much confidence in my opinion, and would be open to other suggestions.
I agree. ESTJ.