User Tag List

Default I am ENFJ AND ENTJ!!!

I took this test and got ENFJ and ENTJ and my counselor said that some people do get double personalities..but the problem i see with mine is that it says ENFJ and ENTJ do not get along together yet I am both of them....

honestly most of the ENFJ is relates to me highly and some of the ENTJ does too...it would explain why i'm crazy, i always knew i had 2 different personalities but the ENFJ is veryyyy verryy dominant..i kind of want that to change

Most people have trouble getting along with themselves. Learn more about the two and decide, sounds like enfj. But who knows...

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by kogama View Post
    I took this test and got ENFJ and ENTJ and my counselor said that some people do get double personalities..but the problem i see with mine is that it says ENFJ and ENTJ do not get along together yet I am both of them....

honestly most of the ENFJ is relates to me highly and some of the ENTJ does too...it would explain why i'm crazy, i always knew i had 2 different personalities but the ENFJ is veryyyy verryy dominant..i kind of want that to change
    how much have you studied the cognitive functions?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

by cognitive functions do you mean the way both of them act..then if so yes i have and i would ENFJ highly relates to me but ENTJ is in there too...but i know there is a 3rd personality in there for sure...and yes i have trouble getting along with myself..it is very hard and i have conflicting thoughts

edit: this would explain why no one can successfully read my thoughts/tell what im thinking/feeling i dont know if its the ENFJ alone or both together that has created the ultimate facade ( for good or bad..sometimes i think bad ) and thought i always want to greet people with smiles sometimes i greet them with disgust or a indifferent face..guess its all on the mood..im a very strange person , and find it hard to hold conversations with people for longs periods of time if they are not ..idk i can only hold those forever neverending conversations with very few people who are close to me..even if they are my friends sometimes i cant have those but all i want to do is be able to have a conversation with anyone...

Glycerine

The "!!!" and how you emphasize "veryyyy verryy" is more indicative of ENFJ. The intensity and the qualifiers is unscientifically more ENFJ.