• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am ENFJ AND ENTJ!!!

kogama

Instinctual Variant
so
I took this test and got ENFJ and ENTJ and my counselor said that some people do get double personalities..but the problem i see with mine is that it says ENFJ and ENTJ do not get along together yet I am both of them....

honestly most of the ENFJ is relates to me highly and some of the ENTJ does too...it would explain why i'm crazy, i always knew i had 2 different personalities but the ENFJ is veryyyy verryy dominant..i kind of want that to change

wolfy

awsm
Most people have trouble getting along with themselves. Learn more about the two and decide, sounds like enfj. But who knows...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took this test and got ENFJ and ENTJ and my counselor said that some people do get double personalities..but the problem i see with mine is that it says ENFJ and ENTJ do not get along together yet I am both of them....

honestly most of the ENFJ is relates to me highly and some of the ENTJ does too...it would explain why i'm crazy, i always knew i had 2 different personalities but the ENFJ is veryyyy verryy dominant..i kind of want that to change

how much have you studied the cognitive functions?

kogama

Instinctual Variant
so
by cognitive functions do you mean the way both of them act..then if so yes i have and i would ENFJ highly relates to me but ENTJ is in there too...but i know there is a 3rd personality in there for sure...and yes i have trouble getting along with myself..it is very hard and i have conflicting thoughts

edit: this would explain why no one can successfully read my thoughts/tell what im thinking/feeling i dont know if its the ENFJ alone or both together that has created the ultimate facade ( for good or bad..sometimes i think bad ) and thought i always want to greet people with smiles sometimes i greet them with disgust or a indifferent face..guess its all on the mood..im a very strange person , and find it hard to hold conversations with people for longs periods of time if they are not ..idk i can only hold those forever neverending conversations with very few people who are close to me..even if they are my friends sometimes i cant have those but all i want to do is be able to have a conversation with anyone...

G

Glycerine

The "!!!" and how you emphasize "veryyyy verryy" is more indicative of ENFJ. The intensity and the qualifiers is unscientifically more ENFJ. :laugh: