User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Try typing me

  1. #1
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    889

    Default Try typing me

    Ennagram and MBTI

    I'll go ahead and say a bit about myself

    I'm an amazing planner, through I tend not to plan 100% of the time. My eyes are in the moment and my mind is in the future and past. I'm very capable of being adaptive however.

    I keep my stuff in a organized, disorganized mess. All around me in the case I may need it for a later purpose. I however hate, hate,hate boring things however. If the environment is boring or overly negative, I'll "zone out" and retreat into my own head.

    I have a tendaciy to gravitate towards outgoing people, however if there's not a person who catches my fancy in terms of being outgoing I turn into the outgoing one. While i'm out going I would actually seem ENT/F J to some.

    I'm mostly apathetic and I tend to consider few people my actual equal, not in narcissism. I'm far from it, however I'm a harsh critic of people. I've only met few people who I consider my equal.

    I'm two faced however, I tend to seem like entirely different people most of the time. You can obviously guess by reading this most people find me to be eccentric.

    I attempt to find people of like mind, but of better moods To be honest, I like humanity, it's just the people I don't like. People influence my mood 1/4 of the time.
    I'm an avid thinker, I think all the time. I even think I have 3 different personas all most. An intellectual like persona, a Machiavelli one and a Ambassador like one.

    People tell me I look somber all the time

    My primary motivation at the moment is good Memories, with my secondary being maintaining my individuality.

    If I have any defense mechanisms than it's this, when stressed about something. I always do research... force of habit.
    I'm great at reading people and adapting a reaction to them.

    I'm a neutral Evil alignment supposedly, which is sorta true. As I'm even willing to betray myself if necessary.
    Last edited by Jacques Le Paul; 10-19-2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: added about alignment
    Always forward, never back!

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"



    My blog in regular blogs

  2. #2
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Ennagram and MBTI
    INTJ ENTP 5w4 or 4w5 Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  3. #3
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    INTJ ENTP 5w4 or 4w5 Sp/Sx or Sx/Sp
    Meh I thought someone would say ENTP

    I test as ENTP, INTP, ENTJ (Socionics tests) and INTJ ironically, once I even tested on a socionics test as a ENFP with F sub type (Socionics test).

    I still remember the last time I tested as an ENTP as I had 51% E as a result.
    Always forward, never back!

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"



    My blog in regular blogs

  4. #4
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Meh I thought someone would say ENTP

    I test as ENTP, INTP, ENTJ and INTJ ironically, once I even tested on a socionics test as a ENFP with F sub type.
    I could see you as
    - ENTP
    - INTP
    - INFP
    - INTJ

    but not ENTJ, unless IRL you're extremely strong, assertive and masculine and I've read you completely wrong
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  5. #5
    Senior Member Idealatious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    91?
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    ....
    I'm mostly apathetic and I tend to consider few people my actual equal, not in narcissism. I'm far from it, however I'm a harsh critic of people. I've only met few people who I consider my equal.

    I'm two faced however, I tend to seem like entirely different people most of the time. You can obviously guess by reading this most people find me to be eccentric.

    I attempt to find people of like mind, but of better moods To be honest, I like humanity, it's just the people I don't like. People influence my mood 1/4 of the time.
    I'm an avid thinker, I think all the time. I even think I have 3 different personas all most. An intellectual like persona, a Machiavelli one and a Ambassador like one.

    People tell me I look somber all the time

    My primary motivation at the moment is good Memories, with my secondary being maintaining my individuality.

    If I have any defense mechanisms than it's this, when stressed about something. I always do research... force of habit.
    I'm great at reading people and adapting a reaction to them.
    Er, I have no idea.

    But you sound interesting, so now I want to find out, heh.

  6. #6
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idealatious View Post
    Er, I have no idea.

    But you sound interesting, so now I want to find out, heh.
    Meh
    Always forward, never back!

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"



    My blog in regular blogs

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    I would guess INTJ 5w6. Your sig saying "I will make you my pawn, and you shall be sacrificed if necessary" sounds exactly like something from an INTJ motivational poster. That's not the only evidence I used, I just happened to notice your sig at the last moment before settling down to write this.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #8
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    I would guess INTJ 5w6. Your sig saying "I will make you my pawn, and you shall be sacrificed if necessary" sounds exactly like something from an INTJ motivational poster. That's not the only evidence I used, I just happened to notice your sig at the last moment before settling down to write this.
    Care to elaborate?
    Always forward, never back!

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"



    My blog in regular blogs

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    It only requires bits and pieces of your OP. "My eyes are in the moment and my mind is in the future and past." That's exactly like the INTJ.

    The INTJs intuitively bridge past and future, and as a result aren't quite in the moment, which is why they tend to drive all over the road and walk in a less than direct manner.

    "I'm mostly apathetic and I tend to consider few people my actual equal, not in narcissism. I'm far from it, however I'm a harsh critic of people. I've only met few people who I consider my equal." That has INTJ written all over it. This type can easily be seen as narcissistic. But that's not the reality of this type. INTJs don't have to pretend they are 'all that,' they already are in a lot of ways. And while the INTJ manner of thinking is often rife with irrational defense mechanisms (e.g., projection, idealization) and weak in logic, they have a vast range of intellectual capacities to back them up and cover up for their flaws.

    The INTJ call is a dead lock. Your enneatype is not as clearcut. I went with the fact that you claim to be an avid thinker - which means you are motivated more by tasks than you are by people, like a type 5. You are somewhat misanthropic toward individual people, like a type 5 ("To be honest, I like humanity, it's just the people I don't like"). You claim to be somewhat eccentric, like a type 5. Your 6-wing lends more people focus to your personality which also comes out in your OP. I suspect you are somewhat puzzled by people and would like to "figure them out."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #10
    A Mystery Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    359
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal12345 View Post
    It
    People to be honest are like kindergarten books to me, If I run into anybody who's interesting i'd love to figure them out. However a majority I could easily group into a category.

    Frankly if I am an INTJ, I'm certinally one hell of an INTJ, as deception comes easy to me and that requires people reading. Which last time I checked was an INTJ's weakness.
    Always forward, never back!

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"



    My blog in regular blogs

Similar Threads

  1. Hmm, try typing me?
    By TheObservatory in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-14-2017, 11:58 AM
  2. Just try to type me! Let me see you take a shot at it!
    By Faketrollaccount in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 06:33 PM
  3. Try typing me based on this info (straightforward)
    By Chocobo Breeder in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 04:33 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 05:24 PM
  5. Try to type me, please.
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 10:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO