• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, please.

ohhcuppycakee

Alright, hmm...I am a person who is intensely interested in culture and religion. Basically all the books I read are religious ones. I am just starting up a book about the life of Sri Krishna. I strongly believe in God. I don't require too much social interaction, I don't think. I certainly talk to quite a few people, but I am reluctant to hang out with people outside of school and prefer to spend my free time alone or with a very close friend. I'm a rather lazy person, and don't like to work at anything if I am not interested in it. My hobbies include: reading, learning languages, watching films, and listening to music. I watch some television, mainly Doctor Who, Colbert, and Being Human. Oh, I have absolutely no imagination! No lie.

Oh, and here is a picture just for good measure. I know some people try to type based on picture alone. And don't make any comments about what religion I choose to follow, that's not what I'm here for. You don't have to agree with my religion to type me.

PashminaHijabOriginal-1.jpg

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Your eyes have the INFJ "look" to them, but that's about all I can say - what do you test as? Have you taken any of them?

It would be interesting to see you post more, and see how much affinity you feel with the posts of others.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Possible types; INFJ, ENFJ, ISFJ, and ESFJ. More info would be great :yes:

Also, welcome to the forums :hi:

ohhcuppycakee

Your eyes have the INFJ "look" to them, but that's about all I can say - what do you test as? Have you taken any of them?

It would be interesting to see you post more, and see how much affinity you feel with the posts of others.

I tend to test as INFP or INFJ. I'm not sure which one I am though.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm not sure, but I would think "no imagination" would imply "sensing". I'm definitely not the best type geek, but I believe being N means imagining some future potentiality, fantasy, or analogy.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Basically all the books I read are religious ones.

Maybe after 3 years it's time to read a book about type?
Just a suggestion.

If I was forced to guess on such a scant bio I'd say INFP. You have the look of a martyr about you.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely an introverted NF. Unsure whether INFP or INFJ. I'm leaning towards INFJ.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
IxFP, the whole thing seems pretty Fi to me.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Also, the preemptive boundary setting would seem to indicate Judging to me. You already decided what other people are thinking about your religion, and set a boundary in advance.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright, hmm...I am a person who is intensely interested in culture and religion. Basically all the books I read are religious ones. I am just starting up a book about the life of Sri Krishna. I strongly believe in God. I don't require too much social interaction, I don't think. I certainly talk to quite a few people, but I am reluctant to hang out with people outside of school and prefer to spend my free time alone or with a very close friend. I'm a rather lazy person, and don't like to work at anything if I am not interested in it. My hobbies include: reading, learning languages, watching films, and listening to music. I watch some television, mainly Doctor Who, Colbert, and Being Human. Oh, I have absolutely no imagination! No lie.

Oh, and here is a picture just for good measure. I know some people try to type based on picture alone. And don't make any comments about what religion I choose to follow, that's not what I'm here for. You don't have to agree with my religion to type me.

PashminaHijabOriginal-1.jpg

Just seems 100% INFP to me. Any questions?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
infj.

that pic is anyway....maybe isfj actually. ?

Elfa

Señora Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think you look INFJ or ISFJ. I don't see much INFP in you...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ, based on the description.

Front242

Can't imagine a dominant intuitive type, like INFJ, could ever claim a complete lack of imagination.

ISFPs are laid-back, less imaginative sorts (relative to N types anyway) who like to consider values nonetheless, so based on your description, I'd lean more toward that type.

ohhcuppycakee

Also, the preemptive boundary setting would seem to indicate Judging to me. You already decided what other people are thinking about your religion, and set a boundary in advance.

Yes, well, I have certainly learned from experience.

ohhcuppycakee

Maybe after 3 years it's time to read a book about type?
Just a suggestion.

If I was forced to guess on such a scant bio I'd say INFP. You have the look of a martyr about you.

I did a long time ago...I think in 8th grade...I forget which one though. I used to be intensely interested in MBTI and such, but I guess got bored with it after awhile.