• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is her type???

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have been trying to figure out what my new co workers type is... She has been training me for this whole month, which sucks. She is kinda soft spoken, not very articulate, can be sweet at times and nice, seems to have a good sense of humor, but can seem really serious too, it's like I can't tell if she's irritated or if she's just in the zone, the main thing that bothers me about her is that she is not good at explaining things, she's so vague, but she has bouts of re-affirming positivity that I appreciate, she seems pretty organized for the most part too...so I'm pretty sure she's a J.

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have been trying to figure out what my new co workers type is... She has been training me for this whole month, which sucks. She is kinda soft spoken, not very articulate, can be sweet at times and nice, seems to have a good sense of humor, but can seem really serious too, it's like I can't tell if she's irritated or if she's just in the zone, the main thing that bothers me about her is that she is not good at explaining things, she's so vague, but she has bouts of re-affirming positivity that I appreciate, she seems pretty organized for the most part too...so I'm pretty sure she's a J.

Well, I can't say with only these info, but I think she is an xNFJ

The N is for the vague explaining style you mentioned. As far as I know, people with N preference are usually really vague and empty with words or gestures.
The F is for the funny only. This is not enough, I know, but with the information you gave that's all I have to conclude about her third letter.
The J is for the organized you said.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are INFJs good at training people? I think ENFJs are for sure. Thanks for responding ladies n gents :).

G

Glycerine

[MENTION=10137]Sparrow[/MENTION]: kinda sounds like me... actually that little paragraph could be describing me... hah. :blush: Really strong Ni. Gently prod her to give you concrete details/examples and ask her to explain "the obvious". She probably falls into the trap of thinking of "that step seems so simple and I don't want to offend Sparrow by assuming she doesn't know 'the obvious'" so she probably goes from step A to step D without fully realizing it. Another thing that you could is "paraphrase what you thought she said in the form of a question and then she will either confirm it or correct you (do you mean....? Are you saying...?). If she seems to get annoyed, you can say that you are just "asking for clarification because you want to get things right the first time around..." :laugh: I have really strong Ni but Fe wins out. LOL

INFJs can be very efficient and articulate individuals... with a typically calmer energy than ENFJs. That's where seem to beat us. I have told some INFJs and INFPs IRL that I was considering INFJ as my type but they always give me the :wtf: look because of how energetic I can be compared to them. lol

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=10137]Sparrow[/MENTION]: kinda sounds like me... actually that little paragraph could be describing me... hah. :blush: Really strong Ni. Gently prod her to give you concrete details/examples and ask her to explain "the obvious". She probably falls into the trap of thinking of "that step seems so simple and I don't want to offend Sparrow by assuming she doesn't know 'the obvious'" so she probably goes from step A to step D without fully realizing it. Another thing that you could is "paraphrase what you thought she said in the form of a question and then she will either confirm it or correct you (do you mean....? Are you saying...?). If she seems to get annoyed, you can say that you are just "asking for clarification because you want to get things right the first time around..." :laugh: I have really strong Ni but Fe wins out. LOL

INFJs can be very efficient and articulate individuals... with a typically calmer energy than ENFJs. That's where seem to beat us. I have told some INFJs and INFPs IRL that I was considering INFJ as my type but they always give me the :wtf: look because of how energetic I can be compared to them. lol

I have definitley been doing that, she probably thinks I am slow or a bitch hahaha! I have told her a few times to SLOW DOWN!!! haha ;) I think she probably is an INFJ. In meetings she keeps to her self a lot more then the other lead. I like her :) but she freakin frustrates me sometimes! lol

When are you on vent? We should chat sometime <3.

G

Glycerine

I haven't been on for a long time.... I might come back in December. :)