• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you help me type someone?

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
Ok, so I'm trying to work out what type one of my friends is, and I'm really not sure, help? She:
  • is 15
  • loves animals, especially dogs and horses
  • wants to be in the police, ideally working with police dogs or horses
  • has lots of friends who are quite a bit younger than her and sometimes acts immature
  • is very gullible
  • laughs or says 'lol' (on msn) if she is unsure or doesn't understand something
  • Doesn't like even walking from one classroom to another on her own
  • likes kids
  • not the brightest of people
  • doesn't seem to be very good at understanding how her actions effect the future
Can you help me? :D

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
My gut reaction? ESFP.