User Tag List

View Poll Results: What type am I?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTJ

    1 11.11%
  • ISFJ

    0 0%
  • ESTJ

    1 11.11%
  • ESFJ

    2 22.22%
  • ENFP

    0 0%
  • INFP

    0 0%
  • ENFJ

    0 0%
  • INFJ

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    2 22.22%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
  • ISFP

    0 0%
  • ESFP

    1 11.11%
  • INTP

    1 11.11%
  • ENTP

    1 11.11%
  • ENTJ

    0 0%
  • INTJ

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 65

  1. #31
    All Natural! All Good!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Yes. Ne is more fluid, but it works with patterns as well. I didn't want to mention that but, as a general rule, sensors tend to get mistyped as intuitives much more often than the opposite, so when I see someone auto classified as a sensor I put much more importance into the classification. That said, ENTP wouldn't be a bad guess, but for the reasons above stated, between ENTP and ESTP, ESTP seemed more likely. I think you should focus on ESTP and ENTP.
    ah, good point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy22 View Post
    ESFJ - Any attempt to explain would only lead to an arduous journey through my mind on numerous tangents ending somewhere where all become lost.

    Also if you are under 26 (personal view) your personality is most likely in flux depending on the people you associate with in your daily life (something helpful in a user profile).
    I am < 26.

    ESFJ. A hypothesis without justification. I suppose this is an invitation for me to provide rationale for your conclusion, but I can't see ESFJ. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    Well, according to your descriptions, ExTP sounds about right. I lean towards ENTP due to passages such as these:

    These all sound like Ne in action. Some of them are indicative of Pe in general, but the emphasis on fanciful possibilities (and identifying with xkcd characters' trains of thought ) are more slanted towards Intuition, IMHO.
    Thanks Viridian!

    haha xkcd seems pretty Ne. but I don't really find it that funny, I just like that one about the pain scale.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?


    Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

    Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator


    A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

  2. #32
    All Natural! All Good!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    There have been many attempts to describe this difference on here and though the description for Se here isn't perfect, I think this post http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1649444 gets pretty close to describing the difference.
    It seems kinda biased to me. It sounds like "Se people can't produce any complicated thought whatsoever, and Ne people are creative geniuses!"

    But I'll go through the post anyway. The points I leave out are the ones I thought were overly-biased.

    Se
    - Life is determined by impressions received from outside, to which they react with instinctual impulses
    I lack significant physical instincts. The main actions I take are with words... I'm a good liar and I can get out of shitty situations with words. But not actions.

    - Recognizes the wealth of ancestral experience & understands the meaning of traditional forms better than do individuals of other types, finding it difficult to develop other ways.
    - Stick to experience, empiricists par excellence
    I don't place much value on experience. I don't "learn by experience" -- this is why I hate lab work that's supposed to teach us "theory". Not a "hands on" kind of person.

    - Doesn't lead exclusively to personal satisfaction of sensuous desires, but can drive him to dedicate his powers to service of a group he identifies with, even to sacrifice himself for it (ie. instinct to protect family physically).
    The only causes I would die for are the ones that, if I failed at protecting them, I would die anyway. Which makes sense -- if I'm going to die anyway, I might as well die trying not to die.

    - Good observers, often good storytellers, good at practical professions
    I am a good storyteller (kind of like being a good liar, as I said above). But I tend not to describe physical details when i tell stories... more of a dialogue person. Not particularly observant/ hands-on.

    - Often capable of discussing problems and theories of life, but more for the pleasure of the discussion than out of interest in the actual problems
    I'm interested in the actual problems.

    -realists, facts
    I find facts useful to check my theories/hypotheses against, so I don't go off the deep end believing ridiculous/paranoid theories. So yeah, I'm pretty fact dependent.

    I thought I would relate to more of them but, I guess not. Most of the points are biased so I left them out.

    -------

    Ne
    - Stimulated by difficulties, for they are by nature combative

    - They will discover fresh possibilities where others have failed
    I see potential for improvement where most others don't -- this is true. But I'm sure they see it in areas where I don't so I don't think this is special.

    - Take pride in seeing the possibilities of accomplishing something which others regard as impossible
    Most of my acquaintences regard every remotely-novel suggestion as fundamentally impossible. I have been told, "No one will go for that", "That's not possible", etc. even after my idea was already confirmed to work. So again, I don't think this is that special; to do something others consider impossible is nothing at all because most people consider most things impossible -- even things that have been shown to work for decades (after all, we have denialists).

    - [Ne] will often provide a solution in circumstances in which none of the other functions can find a way out
    - they can get away with anything

    As above -- being a good liar and having some ability to see through people helps. Also, in my most overconfident moments I can start to believe there is no problem I can't solve.

    - their imagination continually suggests fresh possibilities
    - May have great difficulty in managing themselves, owing to the constant invasion of fresh inspirations and impulses.

    Sort of, but not continually. I have to dismiss most of them. I suck at applying judgment to determine which ones to pursue. I think this is a general Pe dom problem though... my life gets led by the ideas I generate. Whereas I think for Ji doms, they would have an internal vision of what they want first, then go out into the world and find what they need specifically. Whereas Pe doms have to apply judgment to select which ideas to pursue, after they've already been generated. And they all seem good, because apparently I have shitty judgment.

    - Frequently better at taking the initiative in starting something than at finishing it, leaving others to profit from their idea
    - Like to see quick results, and if failing that, their attention is readily distracted by something else
    - Show more impulsive energy than concentrated will-power.

    Newly-generated ideas always seem better, so I start various projects with enthusiasm before abandoning them. Again, though, this seems to apply to ESxPs as well.

    -------
    I also found this interesting:

    Si in the Inferior Position

    Si provides information about the fixed and stable, the facts / constancies of the universe. At it's best, it provides such information as a firm basis for proceeding forward into the world. Where Si occupies the inferior position (as it does for those with dominant Ne), it is strongly tainted with unconscious contents. In these cases, Si may manifest as negative/malevolent images of eternal tendencies in people and situations that will not change. Such tendencies may well be present, but inferior Si sees the part as the whole. Inferior Si is also linked to feelings of nostalgia, overwhelmingly vivid internal imagery and a selective recall of facts and memories that are highly emotionally charged.
    The bolded is spot on. I get flooded with these thoughts involuntarily, when stressed for other reasons. It works like, "What's the use? People will never change." Usually I don't think like that at all -- I'm pretty optimistic and I generally believe that, whether or not people will change in ways I think are beneficial, I can generally live my life with options open. However, in these stressed moments I seem to lose all hope for change and solutions; it seems as if I have no options at all. I find patterns in people's behaviour that are constant... and then i start to believe that the problems caused by these patterns are insoluble because the root of the problem is human tendencies themselves. The tendencies might indeed be there but they're generally not unchanging, and I'm able to see them for what they are when not-stressed. The problem is that, when stressed, I jump to conclusions and lose my ability to distinguish some people from all people.

    (I have observed that my ESFJ friend is like this when not stressed... he believes people/things are hopeless, will never change, etc. all the time. So I think this might be Si/Fe something....)

    Thankfully I'm not stressed very often.

    I also have "selective recall of facts and memories that are highly emotionally charged." I get flooding of unpleasant memories in a way that doesn't happen when I'm not stressed.

    BUT

    all of that might be confirmation bias since I'm considering the two ETP types and this matches up to one of them. It might also be very widely applicable and too general to be relatable to only (E)NPs.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?


    Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

    Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator


    A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

  3. #33
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    INTP, I and P from the first post, N from somewhere in the middle, and T from the very last post just above. Probably Enneagram 6, judging by how much you think, you're probably in the head type, but you don't seem like 5 or 7, and I know a 6 who acts a bit like you in some ways (yeah, not the most reliable way to type you but whatev).
    5 3 9

  4. #34
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    I don't think the tests I've posted here are representative. Sure, there's a pattern, but the data set is so limited.
    Why do you say this?

    Analysing Green 34
    Dependable Gold 17
    Action Orange 31
    Empathetic Blue 33
    Did you look at the description for analyzing green? Do you still not like it? You are pretty close on all of these but at least this backs up my "totally not an SJ" theory

    I'm also not all that "physical" or present. Even looking at the presence of some people on this forum... I'm not like that online, let alone IRL.
    I would almost say that this might have to do more with introversion than the temperments, except that you describe yourself as classically extraverted in that earlier post of yours. Maybe it's just a strong intuition preference.

    I have read through all and INFP and ISFP seem the most like me. I still only relate to them like 50% so "most like me" isn't all that much like me. I relate mostly to the stuff about ISFPs being engaged with their "compositions" (things they create), always focusing on their tools of expression, etc.
    Interesting. From your section on the intra/interpersonal you didn't seem to be an F in the slightest, but maybe I'm still missing something here.

    (2) I don't like change.
    Do you really? Or is it just specific sort of changes like the ones you list below?

    I like to listen to the same song over and over again. Once I did that for a whole 8 months in high school. It was like a drug. Addictive personality; not always running to the next thing like a real ExxP. I can watch old episodes of my favourite shows again and I don't get bored. I don't remember what happened in the first place anyway.
    This sort of stuff almost sounds like tertiary Si (present in INxPs) more than something of the SJ temperament. And it's even plausible behavior for an ENxP if the reason for the nonboredom was that it seemed new from the poor memory of it

    Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    It seems kinda biased to me. It sounds like "Se people can't produce any complicated thought whatsoever, and Ne people are creative geniuses!"
    Yeah there is a little bias in the language here. There should have been a couple of negative points added to the Ne side. But other than that I see little bias in the actual content of it.

    Se
    - Life is determined by impressions received from outside, to which they react with instinctual impulses
    I lack significant physical instincts. The main actions I take are with words... I'm a good liar and I can get out of shitty situations with words. But not actions.

    - Stick to experience, empiricists par excellence
    I don't place much value on experience. I don't "learn by experience" -- this is why I hate lab work that's supposed to teach us "theory". Not a "hands on" kind of person.

    - Doesn't lead exclusively to personal satisfaction of sensuous desires, but can drive him to dedicate his powers to service of a group he identifies with, even to sacrifice himself for it (ie. instinct to protect family physically).
    The only causes I would die for are the ones that, if I failed at protecting them, I would die anyway. Which makes sense -- if I'm going to die anyway, I might as well die trying not to die.

    - Good observers, often good storytellers, good at practical professions
    I am a good storyteller (kind of like being a good liar, as I said above). But I tend not to describe physical details when i tell stories... more of a dialogue person. Not particularly observant/ hands-on.

    - Often capable of discussing problems and theories of life, but more for the pleasure of the discussion than out of interest in the actual problems
    I'm interested in the actual problems.

    -realists, facts
    I find facts useful to check my theories/hypotheses against, so I don't go off the deep end believing ridiculous/paranoid theories. So yeah, I'm pretty fact dependent.
    Going by this, and all the stuff you said earlier, I don't think you are SP at all. The only thing that could match SP would be your last response but it could also simply be related to a T preference.

    Ne
    - They will discover fresh possibilities where others have failed
    I see potential for improvement where most others don't -- this is true. But I'm sure they see it in areas where I don't so I don't think this is special.

    - Take pride in seeing the possibilities of accomplishing something which others regard as impossible
    Most of my acquaintences regard every remotely-novel suggestion as fundamentally impossible. I have been told, "No one will go for that", "That's not possible", etc. even after my idea was already confirmed to work. So again, I don't think this is that special; to do something others consider impossible is nothing at all because most people consider most things impossible -- even things that have been shown to work for decades (after all, we have denialists).

    - [Ne] will often provide a solution in circumstances in which none of the other functions can find a way out
    - they can get away with anything

    As above -- being a good liar and having some ability to see through people helps. Also, in my most overconfident moments I can start to believe there is no problem I can't solve.

    - their imagination continually suggests fresh possibilities
    - May have great difficulty in managing themselves, owing to the constant invasion of fresh inspirations and impulses.

    Sort of, but not continually. I have to dismiss most of them. I suck at applying judgment to determine which ones to pursue. I think this is a general Pe dom problem though... my life gets led by the ideas I generate. Whereas I think for Ji doms, they would have an internal vision of what they want first, then go out into the world and find what they need specifically. Whereas Pe doms have to apply judgment to select which ideas to pursue, after they've already been generated. And they all seem good, because apparently I have shitty judgment.

    - Frequently better at taking the initiative in starting something than at finishing it, leaving others to profit from their idea
    - Like to see quick results, and if failing that, their attention is readily distracted by something else
    - Show more impulsive energy than concentrated will-power.

    Newly-generated ideas always seem better, so I start various projects with enthusiasm before abandoning them. Again, though, this seems to apply to ESxPs as well.
    Going by this, I am confused. You seem to have really strong Ne tendencies, and in the style of an ENxP. There's also some indication that you actually prefer these tendencies in yourself. But you seem to really underappreciate it, and I'm not sure if this may be more backup that it is your dominant function and you take it for granted, or if it's a strong secondary process that still has a slight flavor of disfavor due to ultimately favoring Ti (or Fi).

    I'm pretty optimistic and I generally believe that, whether or not people will change in ways I think are beneficial, I can generally live my life with options open. However, in these stressed moments I seem to lose all hope for change and solutions; it seems as if I have no options at all. I find patterns in people's behaviour that are constant... and then i start to believe that the problems caused by these patterns are insoluble because the root of the problem is human tendencies themselves.
    I also have "selective recall of facts and memories that are highly emotionally charged."
    Yeah this all seems familiar as the stress response of being ENxP.

    BUT
    all of that might be confirmation bias since I'm considering the two ETP types and this matches up to one of them. It might also be very widely applicable and too general to be relatable to only (E)NPs.
    Eh, I suppose so.... So to be on the safe side you could look at how the same sort of stuff might show up if you are ESTP: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rior-esps.html

  5. #35
    All Natural! All Good!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    INTP, I and P from the first post, N from somewhere in the middle, and T from the very last post just above. Probably Enneagram 6, judging by how much you think, you're probably in the head type, but you don't seem like 5 or 7, and I know a 6 who acts a bit like you in some ways (yeah, not the most reliable way to type you but whatev).
    My cat's a bit like me in some ways... am I a cat, too?

    Sorry, I just can't see introversion or NT for that matter. I think I'm a 7 with balanced wings. That said, 6 is more possible than INTP...
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?


    Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

    Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator


    A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

  6. #36
    All Natural! All Good!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Why do you say this?
    because i've taken that test like 20 times and only posted two results here.

    Did you look at the description for analyzing green? Do you still not like it? You are pretty close on all of these but at least this backs up my "totally not an SJ" theory
    I've bolded what I relate to:



    I would almost say that this might have to do more with introversion than the temperments, except that you describe yourself as classically extraverted in that earlier post of yours. Maybe it's just a strong intuition preference.

    Interesting. From your section on the intra/interpersonal you didn't seem to be an F in the slightest, but maybe I'm still missing something here.
    I could be an F. I'm nice, I feel guilty all the time for causing the smallest harms to others, even for stepping on ants etc. I hold doors for people... I imagine a T would have no logical incentive to do so and would just let the door slam on other people. Once an elevator was broken and I put my arms in the door to stop it from closing on a dog. (It didn't detect things in the doorway -- that's what was broken.) I feed my cat regularly instead of letting it starve; for a T, what would be the logical reason behind feeding a pet? All it does is sit around, take plenty of shits, drink water and eat food, wasting your money. I would imagine a real T would just open the door one day and punt the little shit outside. I also try not to be racist, homophobic etc. b/c I like to see the world without biases; I would imagine that a T would have logical justifications for biases rather than trying to be humane by eliminating them. Sure, hate gives me energy (I suspect if I had enough hate I wouldn't even need food to stay alive) but it's not nice.

    Do you really? Or is it just specific sort of changes like the ones you list below?
    I hate change. If I could, I would live the same hour over and over again so there is nothing unknown I have to deal with. Bad memory would be less of an issue b/c over time I'd fully memorize the hour. I am terrified of the unknown/future... I like to improve things but I'd happily sacrifice all chance of progress to prevent regress, if I could.

    This sort of stuff almost sounds like tertiary Si (present in INxPs) more than something of the SJ temperament. And it's even plausible behavior for an ENxP if the reason for the nonboredom was that it seemed new from the poor memory of it

    Yeah there is a little bias in the language here. There should have been a couple of negative points added to the Ne side. But other than that I see little bias in the actual content of it.
    I do.

    Going by this, and all the stuff you said earlier, I don't think you are SP at all. The only thing that could match SP would be your last response but it could also simply be related to a T preference.

    Going by this, I am confused. You seem to have really strong Ne tendencies, and in the style of an ENxP. There's also some indication that you actually prefer these tendencies in yourself. But you seem to really underappreciate it, and I'm not sure if this may be more backup that it is your dominant function and you take it for granted, or if it's a strong secondary process that still has a slight flavor of disfavor due to ultimately favoring Ti (or Fi).
    Or maybe, just maybe, it's not either my dominant or auxiliary?

    I "underappreciate" it because it's useless. It offers no practical value whatsoever. It lets you dream up fantasy worlds only you care about. Business ideas no one will EVER go for. Project ideas no one will work with you on. Ever. Need food on the table? Ne can't help you there... unless by some near-miracle one of its ridiculous schemes intersects reality ever-so-slightly. This is what I've seen from the Ne users on this forum; I'm sure 1-in-1000000000000000000000000000000000000 NPs comes up with a cash cow and gets famous.

    Sorry if that sounds mean, I'm just trying to show that I don't prefer it.

    Yeah this all seems familiar as the stress response of being ENxP.
    Funny thing, I also have negative Ne. It's the reverse of that where I get terrified by the unknown and try to drown out my anxieties with escapism. Then I try to look at what's stable but all I see is that shit I described in the negative Si response -- a bunch of horrible human tendencies that won't change. So what do i conclude? The known consists of said unchanging tendencies, and the unknown consists of the terrifying unknown. Where do I go? At least the present provides tools for escapism.

    Those moments of stress are also moments of clarity, though. It's like I'm looking through a foggy, biased window all the time except when stressed.

    Eh, I suppose so.... So to be on the safe side you could look at how the same sort of stuff might show up if you are ESTP: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rior-esps.html
    I don't like that one so I went back to the Lenore Thomson wiki to get this:

    As an Inferior Function, Ni typically leads ESPs to either self-doubt or claim to a mystic vision--to see themselves as an oracle of transcendent truth, bypassing the need for finding things out through observation, reasoning, and putting ideas to a test.
    I frequently assume things to be true without due testing, and I self-doubt. Whether that's because I'm a perpetually-stressed Se dom or an idiot is unknown.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?


    Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

    Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator


    A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

  7. #37
    Tier 1 Member LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    You confuse me so much

    Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    I could be an F. I'm nice, I feel guilty all the time for causing the smallest harms to others, even for stepping on ants etc. I hold doors for people... I imagine a T would have no logical incentive to do so and would just let the door slam on other people. Once an elevator was broken and I put my arms in the door to stop it from closing on a dog. (It didn't detect things in the doorway -- that's what was broken.) I feed my cat regularly instead of letting it starve; for a T, what would be the logical reason behind feeding a pet? All it does is sit around, take plenty of shits, drink water and eat food, wasting your money. I would imagine a real T would just open the door one day and punt the little shit outside. I also try not to be racist, homophobic etc. b/c I like to see the world without biases; I would imagine that a T would have logical justifications for biases rather than trying to be humane by eliminating them. Sure, hate gives me energy (I suspect if I had enough hate I wouldn't even need food to stay alive) but it's not nice.
    LMAO.... Ts don't just go around letting doors slam on people and letting pets starve because these things are not 'logical'.... we're just more comfortable when dealing with situations that are not all feeling-loaded like this.


    I hate change. If I could, I would live the same hour over and over again so there is nothing unknown I have to deal with. Bad memory would be less of an issue b/c over time I'd fully memorize the hour. I am terrified of the unknown/future... I like to improve things but I'd happily sacrifice all chance of progress to prevent regress, if I could.
    I'm a little surprised at this. You see improvements everywhere and love to problem solve but still terrified of progress?


    Or maybe, just maybe, it's not either my dominant or auxiliary?
    Of course that is a 'maybe.' I'm thinking more of a tertiary now....

    I "underappreciate" it because it's useless. It offers no practical value whatsoever. It lets you dream up fantasy worlds only you care about. Business ideas no one will EVER go for. Project ideas no one will work with you on. Ever. Need food on the table? Ne can't help you there... unless by some near-miracle one of its ridiculous schemes intersects reality ever-so-slightly. This is what I've seen from the Ne users on this forum; I'm sure 1-in-1000000000000000000000000000000000000 NPs comes up with a cash cow and gets famous.

    Sorry if that sounds mean, I'm just trying to show that I don't prefer it.
    You make your point well. I've heard this sort of bs errrr, advice, all my life so I'm just amused by it by now. I am still confused by you but going by this last post I think you may be ESTJ, ENTJ, or ESTP. You treating feeling like an alien species, and all your emphasis on 'practical value' overall imply a Te dominant style or perhaps a blend of Se and Ti.

    Maybe we could figure out your enneagram type better, lol. I would guess a type 6 as well, but what do you have to say about it?

  8. #38
    All Natural! All Good!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    You confuse me so much
    I confuse myself, too!

    LMAO.... Ts don't just go around letting doors slam on people and letting pets starve because these things are not 'logical'.... we're just more comfortable when dealing with situations that are not all feeling-loaded like this.
    I don't think letting a pet starve is feeling-loaded... it's an economic decision. But ok, I see your point.

    I'm a little surprised at this. You see improvements everywhere and love to problem solve but still terrified of progress?
    No. I'm terrified of CHANGE. Not all change is progress.

    Of course that is a 'maybe.' I'm thinking more of a tertiary now....
    Either that or inferior. Probably inferior.

    You make your point well. I've heard this sort of bs errrr, advice, all my life so I'm just amused by it by now. I am still confused by you but going by this last post I think you may be ESTJ, ENTJ, or ESTP. You treating feeling like an alien species, and all your emphasis on 'practical value' overall imply a Te dominant style or perhaps a blend of Se and Ti.
    It's not advice. I know NPs can't change the way they are so I wouldn't dream of suggesting they do. You can't turn off your Ne and you live your life by it... that's what an ego-orientation is, after all. It would be like asking you not to breathe.

    Maybe we could figure out your enneagram type better, lol. I would guess a type 6 as well, but what do you have to say about it?
    I relate more to the escapist 7w6 but sure, 6 is possible.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?


    Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

    Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator


    A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

  9. #39
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    7s are not the kind of type to dislike change the way you do. Ns can be practical, part of 7 is that they are practical people, and a large portion of 7s are actually Ne doms.
    5 3 9

  10. #40
    All Natural! All Good!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    7s are not the kind of type to dislike change the way you do. Ns can be practical, part of 7 is that they are practical people, and a large portion of 7s are actually Ne doms.
    ok then I'm not a 7, but I'm not a 6 either. I don't relate to the 6.

    -------------------

    This is what I mean by shitty memory: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ollection.html

    I relate to that whole thread, but especially this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I pretty much have no conscious memory. I rely on external tools to keep track of my obligations, things to do, things to remember, contacts, and so on.

    Like others here, it seems that my focus is on summarizing events and abstracting details to the point where I can't consciously recall them unless something external triggers them.
    I guess this speaks against being an SJ. I really do lack Si.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?


    Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

    Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator


    A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 09:00 PM
  2. hello everyone! please help type me please....
    By Luckylisa in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 02:40 PM
  3. Please help type me.
    By Cellmold in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 05:56 PM
  4. Can you please help type me?
    By SparklingShadow in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 09:48 AM
  5. First post- please help type me!
    By Annuit Coeptis in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO