• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Halp meh pl0x! Wut Type Am Eye?

Wut type am eye?

• Total voters
R

ReflecTcelfeR

For me:

Greatest Enthusiasm................Happy.................................................Neutral...........................
When Idea first appears!..............When people say yes to invite!!.............2 weeks before day

Eh.......................................Meh.............................................................................Look up "How to get Ebola Without Raising Suspicion" on Yahoo
1 week before day...............2 Days before when I buy groceries...............................Day before as I prep food

O_O

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Plus, every time I see this thread title:

I think - what the heck is a pl0x?

N

NPcomplete

Haha! I, too, feel guilty if I do not go. The problem is that it is not socially accepted in society to beg off a social obligation under the heading "I'm an introvert."

I cheerfully go weeks without doing things with friends, and then it will randomly occur to me "Hmm, I should see X friend!" One on one or small group, I do much much better with... I will thoroughly enjoy myself and not be as drained.

I do love having dinner parties for my friends, and I aways want people to have a venue to see each other, and I love introducing friends from different groups to each other. The problem is that I then overextend myself and I feel crazy. This summer I had a friend come visit from out of state so I threw a party. I ended up having 12 adults and 3 kids running around my house and small yard. It was chaos. Luckily it was a beautiful day so half the people went outside with kids for a few hours.

For me:

Greatest Enthusiasm................Happy.................................................Neutral...........................
When Idea first appears!..............When people say yes to invite!!.............2 weeks before day

Eh.......................................Meh.............................................................................Look up "How to get Ebola Without Raising Suspicion" on Yahoo
1 week before day...............2 Days before when I buy groceries...............................Day before as I prep food

Hahahha. The trick is to not have too much time between idea generation and partay time.

Plus, every time I see this thread title:

I think - what the heck is a pl0x?

My sister and I actually call each other plox. So when I saw the thread title the first time, I was a bit suspicious.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
3. Pretend that I am out of the country that particular weekend, week, or month.

4. Be excited initially. Then as the day approaches feel annoyed that Future plans are starting to encroach upon the present and get sulky. Day of, contemplate not going at all or faking a car accident. Finally arrive 30 mins late with mild concern over who I will talk to. Pretend to be an extravert enough to traverse the tricky toy strewn path from the front door to wherever the hosts are. Start chatting with people I know. Graduate to chatting with people I don't know and pretend to care about their life when the odds are that I will see this person exactly 3.7 more times during our lifespans. If lucky, create a social bubble within the greater ocean of the party with people I know. Become a baby galaxy to the rest of the chaos. If exceptionally lucky, will have 1 other NP type there to talk with. Feel energized from NP if ratio of NPs is greater or equal to 1:5. If unlucky or ratio is unable to be met, leave party drained and drive home with no radio on, cell phone off, and a building anger at everyone who insists on using headlights at night. Consider bringing sunglasses.

Haha! I, too, feel guilty if I do not go. The problem is that it is not socially accepted in society to beg off a social obligation under the heading "I'm an introvert."

I cheerfully go weeks without doing things with friends, and then it will randomly occur to me "Hmm, I should see X friend!" One on one or small group, I do much much better with... I will thoroughly enjoy myself and not be as drained.

I do love having dinner parties for my friends, and I aways want people to have a venue to see each other, and I love introducing friends from different groups to each other. The problem is that I then overextend myself and I feel crazy. This summer I had a friend come visit from out of state so I threw a party. I ended up having 12 adults and 3 kids running around my house and small yard. It was chaos. Luckily it was a beautiful day so half the people went outside with kids for a few hours.

For me:

Okay fine, you changed my mind back..... those responses have INFP scribbled all over them :D

Never really understood the whole 'social obligation' thing.... I mean, with the intropeoples being half the population shouldn't the party throwers get it by now? :laugh:

Well.... I guess I understand some of the obligation sort of stuff. I sometimes have to go home early just because of the expectation to wear cute shoes (a.k.a. shoes that have my feet screaming in 2.5 hours, not even talking heels but like anything that's not sneakers, lol) or something along those lines.

My response would be something like part of 1 and none of 2. I get excited for sure but depending on the occasion there may be some hesitation. And the talking to all sorts of people is sort of tricky because 'parties' for me fall into one of two categories: (1) sitting around, eating food, talking about stuff like family or school, and maybe watching a movie, and (2) The ones with the blaring music, dancing, and drinking, with conversations like "THIS SONG IS SO ANNOYING!" "HUH?" "BLABLABLABLABLABLA BLA SOMETHING SOMETHING SONG" "WHAT.... OH I LIKE THE SONG TOO" "CATCH YOU LATER" "I AGREE TATER TOTS ROCK HARDCORE" (person leaves and looks annoyed) ohhhhh.......

Something tells me I'm going wrong in this party department when the questions on tests make no acknowledgement of these kinds of responses :laugh:

Oh, and I sort of relate to the sequence of losing enthusiasm but more because it is looking more and more real and I'm seeing that it's not going to look nearly as cool as I saw it in my head.... I don't know if that plays into your kind of spiral or not...

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have always thought INFP 9, but now your enneagram makes me go AAAAAHHHHH! *pop*

A

Anew Leaf

I have always thought INFP 9, but now your enneagram makes me go AAAAAHHHHH! *pop*

Lol!

I keep my 4ness under lock and key. Not everyone needs to see the hidden realm of emoness and the cure songs. :D

I do have pretty strong e9 typeness about me. I feel that one type alone isn't enough to really explain the weirdness that is me, so I like tritype theory.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol!

I keep my 4ness under lock and key. Not everyone needs to see the hidden realm of emoness and the cure songs. :D

I do have pretty strong e9 typeness about me. I feel that one type alone isn't enough to really explain the weirdness that is me, so I like tritype theory.

I'm not sold on tritypes, but I've heard it said many times that all of the different types will drive you to some extent, it's just that some of them will be a lot more dominant. But that makes me wonder what someone who's split between 2 and 8 would be like.... they will lure you in with cookies, then just as you get a sniff: put you in a headlock and give you a noogie :p

Saturned, I don't care what anyone says, you are insanely 4. Everything about your posting style screams heart type.

A

Anew Leaf

I'm not sold on tritypes, but I've heard it said many times that all of the different types will drive you to some extent, it's just that some of them will be a lot more dominant. But that makes me wonder what someone who's split between 2 and 8 would be like.... they will lure you in with cookies, then just as you get a sniff: put you in a headlock and give you a noogie :p

:laugh:

*runs off to write emo poetry*

I let the darkness in,
Once inside I realize,
That instead it came within.

[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]. Is that e4 enough for you? :D

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Love the poll options....whats the thread about?
But seriously, i'm still waiting for you to come on vent to decide betwixt enfp and infp....something is telling me emo wabbits tho.

A

Anew Leaf

Love the poll options....whats the thread about?
But seriously, i'm still waiting for you to come on vent to decide betwixt enfp and infp....something is telling me emo wabbits tho.

Lol. I have my vent pass info. I just have to be home and then I can try it out. :laugh: I have a feeling I will be accused of e-ness if I am in the right mood and I combine that mood with loggin on. :ninja:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am confused by the randomness of the choices. HELP!!!!!

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah the choices are actually pretty organized ;)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes and so far I think you are a bunE iNFP 4-9-7 with sprinkles and who rents out a unicorn from the ENFP reserve at times ;)

(Oh and if you are actually an ESFP now, you has some 'splainin to do :D )

A

Anew Leaf

Yes and so far I think you are a bunE iNFP 4-9-7 with sprinkles and who rents out a unicorn from the ENFP reserve at times ;)

(Oh and if you are actually an ESFP now, you has some 'splainin to do :D )

I will have to do some research on the 4-9-7. I always thought I was more 4-9-5.

And I could be an se-Dom! I occasionally think about the present moment!