• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Halp meh pl0x! Wut Type Am Eye?

Wut type am eye?

• Total voters

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ you sense there's an end-point ... good, good. :)

That is all ... for now. :hug:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I voted "INFP with high Ne" and "bunE"!!!

I believe you that you come across as more E online than irl, cuz I do too. :)
This.

I just wanted to say: I just looked at your profile page. There are TEN PAGES or more of conversations going back and forth with different members, in just the last twelve hours. I really think you're ENFP rather than INFP. :D
This too!

kk, thank you - another question: Do you feel like you sublimate a part of yourself that's really very grumpy and nasty in the gooey center?
ouch! :D

After further analysis, I've concluded that you're either an iNFP or an eNFP. My recommendation is to go with xNFP, and randomly change your type between the two hourly or daily as it suits you best. :D

If you have a problem with this solution, then we'll have to start looking at the J types a little more closely. :whistling: ;)

If you threatened to make me camp out in your backyard in subzero weather and make fun of my frozen members, I'd have to say eNFP. But I know you'd never do that.

:3

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also am not entirely sure what my enneagram type is. I have scored high on: 4, 9, 5, and 7.

Which tells me the test isn't that great. :dry:

you seem like a 7...like an enfp type 7 haha i'm super gooey at the core too and my super happy optimistic nature can flip inside out and i can be really depressed...i just will never show that to you unless you're in my circle...which by the way only ever includes family and a significant other....sooo...your i'm emo deep down thing isn't really swayin me a whole lot. :p

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
kk next question: what enneagram test did you do? Link please!

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]: did you take any that cost money? Would you object to spending $10?

A

Anew Leaf

^[MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION]: did you take any that cost money? Would you object to spending $10?

I have not. If I had more faith in the enneagram I would not object.

I also just spent $400 on my garage door :(

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I also just spent $400 on my garage door :(

So, that's a "no" then because you are poor now? Or a "yes" because you are clearly rolling in the cash to be able fork out $400 bucks?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Debunking your debunking of my debunking:
1- So you admit that I don't talk about a lot of people! Excellent!
2- You know nothing even though you think you know something. All I can say is, the snowflake is not at cause for the snowball.
3- :D
4- wut iz dis ting called wordz?

1 - I did not :tongue:
2- But there was snow storms and stuff...
4- Words are the things that we actually individually read when we aren't bouncing all over the place in an ENP sugar rush ;)

The thing is about the extraversion is that after work I am super tired... I go home and usually after 30 minutes of being home alone with silence, I start feeling more peppy.

I also think cognitively I fall back to a quieter center after all the unicorn games have come and gone. Last night's Ne-a-thon left me with a headache and blurry vision this morning.

I think getting tired after work can also be more of a physical thing that happens to all types. I don't think an extravert would get less tired than an introvert after both jogging 10 miles. But yeah, the hangover after the games could be relevant to being introverted.... but then I only saw you go offline for like 6-7 hours last night :thelook: that really wasn't much of a resting period before you started talking to us again :tongue:

I also am not entirely sure what my enneagram type is. I have scored high on: 4, 9, 5, and 7.

Which tells me the test isn't that great. :dry:

Eh, it tells me that you get very typical results for an ambiverted NFP ;) But the correlations aren't so strong that the question of enneatype is even relevant here, just might be cool to know...

Tentative conclusion: you are bunE

A

Anew Leaf

So, that's a "no" then because you are poor now? Or a "yes" because you are clearly rolling in the cash to be able fork out $400 bucks?

it's a no because my self-pres side is freaking out at spending money. :D

A

Anew Leaf

http://pstypes.blogspot.com/2009/11/pstypes-enneagram-test.html

I like this test. I am surprised that you are type 4 INFP. All the ones that I have known have a bit of a temperamental "tortured soul" energy to them. You seem so optimistic and happy go lucky.

I only drive my tortured soul to work/forums on the 3rd sunday of the month. otherwise i reserve that for when i am saturned all alone at home with her thoughts about life and what is after life and what does the word life even mean, etc.

Edit: Looks like I need to start posting my poetry.

Edit 2: I also haven't had my heart broken in awhile so I am overdue for emoness. Quick someone! let me fall in love with you and then you reject me.

A

Anew Leaf

http://pstypes.blogspot.com/2009/11/pstypes-enneagram-test.html

I like this test. I am surprised that you are type 4 INFP. All the ones that I have known have a bit of a temperamental "tortured soul" energy to them. You seem so optimistic and happy go lucky.

I got:

PSTypes Enneagram Test Results
The Distribution of Your Scores
Type One: 11
Type Two: 30
Type Three: 3
Type Four: 57
Type Five: 49
Type Six: 38
Type Seven: 31
Type Eight: 12
Type Nine: 42

Your probable Enneagram Type
Your main type is 4.
Considering the wings you should be a 4w5.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ehhh...i don't believe it! haha

i sorta wish jack flack was here to type you haha i thought i was an infp when i joined and after about 2 min of joining he was screaming enfp at me...haha i would be very surprised if he didn't do the same to you....but....maybe you're the type 4 infp exception...i haven't known many...but the ones i do know vibe totally different..

A

Anew Leaf

ehhh...i don't believe it! haha

i sorta wish jack flack was here to type you haha i thought i was an infp when i joined and after about 2 min of joining he was screaming enfp at me...haha i would be very surprised if he didn't do the same to you....but....maybe you're the type 4 infp exception...i haven't known many...but the ones i do know vibe totally different..

Or my helper monkey who types these posts for me is skewing the results. :ohmy:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha yes finally! a probable explanation!

A

Anew Leaf

This.

This too!

ouch! :D

After further analysis, I've concluded that you're either an iNFP or an eNFP. My recommendation is to go with xNFP, and randomly change your type between the two hourly or daily as it suits you best. :D

If you have a problem with this solution, then we'll have to start looking at the J types a little more closely. :whistling: ;)

If you threatened to make me camp out in your backyard in subzero weather and make fun of my frozen members, I'd have to say eNFP. But I know you'd never do that.

:3

Dear AUM, (! alternate universe me !)

well, according to our theory it would make the most sense if i was an enfp since you are also kind of a borderline i/e person.

P.S. all the cool kids do 3: as the new smiley!

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
When you have the extra $10 I would like you to do this test: http://www.enneagram.net/tests/index.html#fullenneacards

I would like to know your tritype, I am guessing you as a 479 ...

As far as my own vibe on you, I feel some nine but the fun-loving part screams 7 to me. This 4 is the most positive, magical and optimistic. And you hide your sadness to foster connection.

As far as type, I would say iNFP - you perhaps score as I do, close on the e-i divide. But I don't have reason to think you anything but an INFP.

SO, when you once again are rollin' in the casholin' let me know on the enneagram!

A

Anew Leaf

haha yes finally! a probable explanation!

haha!

i could be a repressed enfp who grew up as an infp based on the fact that i had a very Enfp mom and a XNTP dad. add to the mix the fact that i am an only child (banana), and i was forced to work in the introvert mines of moria for the rest of my life.

now i am starting to deal with the void of all that Enfpism in my life and i could just be overcompensating for that loss or i could be reverting to my true form.

either way i think i am voltron. but it doesn't fit into 4 spaces. :sadbanana: