• INFJ - I can be organized... at times

1 3.57%
  • ENFJ - I can hug you to death

1 3.57%
  • Other - NT (lols)

1 3.57%
  • Other - SJ (I bake cakes)

3 10.71%
  • Other - SP (I can clean my bike chain!)

2 7.14%
  • bunE

12 42.86%
  • 2LIP

2 7.14%
  • 4EST

2 7.14%
  • Voltron

9 32.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't get that smilie...does he/she have a handlebar mustache covering her/his lips?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    When you have the extra $10 I would like you to do this test: http://www.enneagram.net/tests/index...fullenneacards

I would like to know your tritype, I am guessing you as a 479 ...

As far as my own vibe on you, I feel some nine but the fun-loving part screams 7 to me. This 4 is the most positive, magical and optimistic. And you hide your sadness to foster connection.

As far as type, I would say iNFP - you perhaps score as I do, close on the e-i divide. But I don't have reason to think you anything but an INFP.

SO, when you once again are rollin' in the casholin' let me know on the enneagram!
    Interesting, I never thought 4-7-9. I will have to read the 7 description. I originally thought 4-9-5. The 4 makes the most sense for who I am inside myself. The deep dark places where the light cannot shine for it is too dark to see and no one ever thinks to bring a candle! /bringsontheemo

I still think my theory that I need to fall in love and have it end poorly is the best test for all of this. Then you can see my spectacular sadness full throttle. The best poetry comes from times like that.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i don't get that smilie...does he/she have a handlebar mustache covering her/his lips?
    It's a sad banana who's sad face is a picture of this: :c

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    haha!

i could be a repressed enfp who grew up as an infp based on the fact that i had a very Enfp mom and a XNTP dad. add to the mix the fact that i am an only child (banana), and i was forced to work in the introvert mines of moria for the rest of my life.

now i am starting to deal with the void of all that Enfpism in my life and i could just be overcompensating for that loss or i could be reverting to my true form.

either way i think i am voltron. but it doesn't fit into 4 spaces.
    well sqid is a good alternative...almost the same thing...same fleshy membranes. but...but...maybe...your mother was just so much more e than you are that you just naturally assumed you were an introvert in comparison....i've done that...i still do that...i fail at being an extrovert compared to other extraverts....most of the time...maybe...maybe...you're just low e.

so...you're not sure if your dad is e or i either? and whoa...if you had two ne dom parents haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Interesting, I never thought 4-7-9. I will have to read the 7 description. I originally thought 4-9-5. The 4 makes the most sense for who I am inside myself. The deep dark places where the light cannot shine for it is too dark to see and no one ever thinks to bring a candle! /bringsontheemo

I still think my theory that I need to fall in love and have it end poorly is the best test for all of this. Then you can see my spectacular sadness full throttle. The best poetry comes from times like that.
    You're still a 4 though, so ... think of it as an order of operations. If 4'ness isn't working as an emotional coping strategy, you turn to 7, happy-happy joy-joy, and if THAT doesn't work, resort to 9'ness, peace and disconnection.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

um...have ya ever seen a broken hearted 7? it's just about the worst sight you've ever seen...more so i think than a 4...a 4 expects it...a 4 is used to feeling low...a 7 is not....and does not and it shatters their whole world and renders them crippled for a good long while. ha! see...i can be emo too! :p
    -Jim Morrison

Anew Leaf

well sqid is a good alternative...almost the same thing...same fleshy membranes. but...but...maybe...your mother was just so much more e than you are that you just naturally assumed you were an introvert in comparison....i've done that...i still do that...i fail at being an extrovert compared to other extraverts....most of the time...maybe...maybe...you're just low e.

so...you're not sure if your dad is e or i either? and whoa...if you had two ne dom parents haha
    My dad tested as an INTP one time and that's what I think of him as... He considers himself more of an extravert. However, I am not sure if we are looking at the word in the same definition. Cognitively I still think he falls back to a Ti core with the Ne fluff around that.

Either way there was a lot of Ne shenanigans that went on growing up. And because of that I think I come off as Ne-dom since I am so very, very Ne. Underneath it all though is this secret world of "life is pain because the sky has rain."

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    You're still a 4 though, so ... think of it as an order of operations. If 4'ness isn't working as an emotional coping strategy, you turn to 7, happy-happy joy-joy, and if THAT doesn't work, resort to 9'ness, peace and disconnection.
    Interesting idea.

What about withdrawing from the point/person of stress?

Anew Leaf

um...have ya ever seen a broken hearted 7? it's just about the worst sight you've ever seen...more so i think than a 4...a 4 expects it...a 4 is used to feeling low...a 7 is not....and does not and it shatters their whole world and renders them crippled for a good long while. ha! see...i can be emo too! :p
    I have not... *is torn between wanting to see one now and knowing what a sad thing that would be*

Glycerine

I got:

PSTypes Enneagram Test Results
    The Distribution of Your Scores
    Type One: 11
    Type Two: 30
    Type Three: 3
    Type Four: 57
    Type Five: 49
    Type Six: 38
    Type Seven: 31
    Type Eight: 12
    Type Nine: 42

Your probable Enneagram Type
    Your main type is 4.
    Considering the wings you should be a 4w5.
    Hah, ok! I bet you are just not as jaded about life as the ones I have known which is a good thing. One once pretty much implied that happiness is pointless and futile endeavor. lol Nothing like a jaded INFP to get one depressed.