• INFJ - I can be organized... at times

1 3.57%
  • ENFJ - I can hug you to death

1 3.57%
  • Other - NT (lols)

1 3.57%
  • Other - SJ (I bake cakes)

3 10.71%
  • Other - SP (I can clean my bike chain!)

2 7.14%
  • bunE

12 42.86%
  • 2LIP

2 7.14%
  • 4EST

2 7.14%
  • Voltron

9 32.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Debunking your debunking of my debunking:
    1- So you admit that I don't talk about a lot of people! Excellent!
    2- You know nothing even though you think you know something. All I can say is, the snowflake is not at cause for the snowball.
    3-
    4- wut iz dis ting called wordz?
    1 - I did not
    2- But there was snow storms and stuff...
    4- Words are the things that we actually individually read when we aren't bouncing all over the place in an ENP sugar rush

The thing is about the extraversion is that after work I am super tired... I go home and usually after 30 minutes of being home alone with silence, I start feeling more peppy.

I also think cognitively I fall back to a quieter center after all the unicorn games have come and gone. Last night's Ne-a-thon left me with a headache and blurry vision this morning.
    I think getting tired after work can also be more of a physical thing that happens to all types. I don't think an extravert would get less tired than an introvert after both jogging 10 miles. But yeah, the hangover after the games could be relevant to being introverted.... but then I only saw you go offline for like 6-7 hours last night that really wasn't much of a resting period before you started talking to us again

I also am not entirely sure what my enneagram type is. I have scored high on: 4, 9, 5, and 7.

Which tells me the test isn't that great.
    Eh, it tells me that you get very typical results for an ambiverted NFP But the correlations aren't so strong that the question of enneatype is even relevant here, just might be cool to know...

Tentative conclusion: you are bunE

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    So, that's a "no" then because you are poor now? Or a "yes" because you are clearly rolling in the cash to be able fork out $400 bucks?
    it's a no because my self-pres side is freaking out at spending money.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    http://pstypes.blogspot.com/2009/11/...gram-test.html

I like this test. I am surprised that you are type 4 INFP. All the ones that I have known have a bit of a temperamental "tortured soul" energy to them. You seem so optimistic and happy go lucky.
    I only drive my tortured soul to work/forums on the 3rd sunday of the month. otherwise i reserve that for when i am saturned all alone at home with her thoughts about life and what is after life and what does the word life even mean, etc.

Edit: Looks like I need to start posting my poetry.

Edit 2: I also haven't had my heart broken in awhile so I am overdue for emoness. Quick someone! let me fall in love with you and then you reject me.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    http://pstypes.blogspot.com/2009/11/...gram-test.html

I like this test. I am surprised that you are type 4 INFP. All the ones that I have known have a bit of a temperamental "tortured soul" energy to them. You seem so optimistic and happy go lucky.
    I got:

PSTypes Enneagram Test Results
    The Distribution of Your Scores
    Type One: 11
    Type Two: 30
    Type Three: 3
    Type Four: 57
    Type Five: 49
    Type Six: 38
    Type Seven: 31
    Type Eight: 12
    Type Nine: 42

Your probable Enneagram Type
    Your main type is 4.
    Considering the wings you should be a 4w5.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ehhh...i don't believe it! haha

i sorta wish jack flack was here to type you haha i thought i was an infp when i joined and after about 2 min of joining he was screaming enfp at me...haha i would be very surprised if he didn't do the same to you....but....maybe you're the type 4 infp exception...i haven't known many...but the ones i do know vibe totally different..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ehhh...i don't believe it! haha

i sorta wish jack flack was here to type you haha i thought i was an infp when i joined and after about 2 min of joining he was screaming enfp at me...haha i would be very surprised if he didn't do the same to you....but....maybe you're the type 4 infp exception...i haven't known many...but the ones i do know vibe totally different..
    Or my helper monkey who types these posts for me is skewing the results.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha yes finally! a probable explanation!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    This.

This too!

ouch!

After further analysis, I've concluded that you're either an iNFP or an eNFP. My recommendation is to go with xNFP, and randomly change your type between the two hourly or daily as it suits you best.

If you have a problem with this solution, then we'll have to start looking at the J types a little more closely.

If you threatened to make me camp out in your backyard in subzero weather and make fun of my frozen members, I'd have to say eNFP. But I know you'd never do that.

:3
    Dear AUM, (! alternate universe me !)

well, according to our theory it would make the most sense if i was an enfp since you are also kind of a borderline i/e person.

P.S. all the cool kids do 3: as the new smiley!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

When you have the extra $10 I would like you to do this test: http://www.enneagram.net/tests/index...fullenneacards

I would like to know your tritype, I am guessing you as a 479 ...

As far as my own vibe on you, I feel some nine but the fun-loving part screams 7 to me. This 4 is the most positive, magical and optimistic. And you hide your sadness to foster connection.

As far as type, I would say iNFP - you perhaps score as I do, close on the e-i divide. But I don't have reason to think you anything but an INFP.

SO, when you once again are rollin' in the casholin' let me know on the enneagram!
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha yes finally! a probable explanation!
    haha!

i could be a repressed enfp who grew up as an infp based on the fact that i had a very Enfp mom and a XNTP dad. add to the mix the fact that i am an only child (banana), and i was forced to work in the introvert mines of moria for the rest of my life.

now i am starting to deal with the void of all that Enfpism in my life and i could just be overcompensating for that loss or i could be reverting to my true form.

either way i think i am voltron. but it doesn't fit into 4 spaces.